Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Is there a 100 percent American made scope?

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry to burst the Reupold Bubble,for you Clueless Fhuqktards. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Is the computer you are Whining from,made in America? Hint.

Bless your hearts for Crying.

Hint.

Laughing!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
11 years since the filming of the "Baby Man Leupold Torture Test"......where has the time gone? LMAO

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
11 years since the filming of the "Baby Man Leupold Torture Test"......where has the time gone? LMAO

That kid supposedly commited suicide in his early teens.
Wonder why........
Shows the mentality of Big Stick the sick fuqk putting up that clip.

Leupold scopes suck....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'waz,

Watched it with him yesterday,with Grandbaby on my lap and we all laughed.

The time do fly...though Reupold certainly wishes it don't........................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Personally if you ain’t gonna buy American made I wish you’d take your family and move the hell out of my country.

I won’t buy PRC if at all possible...but for me I like optics from Japan and Europe. American made scopes don’t exist nor do binos or spotters.

Leupold is garbage...has been for a long time. Sad because they make the best looking scope from an appearance standpoint and I’m perfectly fine with the optical qualities of their scopes...just mechanically they are trash and I don’t even dial.

GOD Bless America
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I had not seen those videos before today and I have a couple of comments. In print, 'Stick comes across as a bit of a douche and hearing him speak does nothing to change one's opinion but, I have to admit, he did the test and put it on record. A coherent description of the action taking place would be nice and production quality isn't top notch but they were tests and I have to acknowledge, he took the risk and showed the results. I won't even throw my Lee Enfield on the ground on purpose so, "Hat's off to Larry".

I also note that he may not be totally clueless. Deliberately obtuse, at times, you bet, but maybe not, technically, a moron.

If Leupold makes a rugged scope with adjustments that work, I'm a fan. They've made too many which fail in both areas. When a scope fails on the range, in relatively pampered conditions, it's not going to be great in the field. When the turrets don't line up with the reticle, it's hard to see any quality. GD

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Personally if you ain’t gonna buy American made I wish you’d take your family and move the hell out of my country.

Sorry, Sunshine, but I buy WTF I want from whoever I want, based on value received for my money. American-made is fine, but buying shoddy goods from companies wrapping themselves in the Flag only encourages them to continue making the same crap. Nothing noble or patriotic about it. Sometimes companies need a wake-up call, and some never hear it.

I wish I could have back the money I blew on schitt cars from GM and Jeep in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Finally got a pretty decent Ford just before the turn of the century. Competitive pressure from foreign models is what made
U.S. carmakers clean up their acts, not any sense of American pride.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I found the video of the rifle being thrown around worth watching and eye opening. I have and use several different brands of scopes. I have my fair share of Leupold that I’ve killed way more animals with them then any other brand. They are all on set and forget rifles used 400 and under. I use Nightforce, Bushnell LRHS, sightron and SWFA 10x if I’m twisting. I have had only one Leupold scope that I felt was failing and sent it in for service. It was quickly returned. Leupold has its limitations, but IMHO for the average Hunter it will provide a lifetime of service.

CK
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
greydoosh,

Sadly,I've never even seen a SMELLE. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Tecknoledgery do change and it remains a bane,as I'm caught in that devilish crossroad,because I evolved with it. Due that reality,I've a hugely herd of Video Equipment,none of which will "talk" to another and "proprietary" findings QUICKLY lose luster. Tough to be fluent in so many languages and rely upon so much differing capture media...despite the Funtitude of said events. Nod your head,like you "understand". Hint.

Helps to have a good Hoot. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you Kchunts are in talking out your asses,so pardon my simply shooting it all and then some...if only to your collective chagrin. Hint.

Bless your heart for Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Cry me a river sweet chucks.. dig the $$ grows on trees, looks like that $$ gets lotsa mileage up on the Rez, obviously.. 😂😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Four rifles left in the cabinet after down sizing. Three of the four wear Leupold. No complaints.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mathman
Is there a 100 percent American made scope?

Not to the best of my Knowledge
100% would mean glass would be ground and coated here. All the little pieces parts, screws etc would be from here. I would say I strongly doubt such a scope exists

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Meh... matters not to me what Leupold says. They, and their wares have most definitely changed over the years. And not for the better.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One simply hasta' have the wares,that'll prove a scope's integrity and that's where Drooling Fhuqktards are remiss...the "luck" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

1000 words. Hint.

Though in fairness...they ain't without "merit". Hint.

Being Great ain't easy...but it's worth the effort. At least you Windowlickers "get" to read about and see it. Hint.

Bless your hearts for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Shiit grows on trees too. Hint...........

Laughing.......

Rubble rubble!! 😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A COMPANY AND USER HAS AN OBLIGATION AT THIS POINT TO BUY AND SELL ONLY USA made or get the hell out of the country.

To even sell a Chinese product at this point should send you straight to Hell.

Deal with America or allies or pack your chit and family and get the heck out !!

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Can you give us a quick list of optics that meet your “made in USA” requirements?

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Dip Stick,

Of course I don't understand you; I don't speak dumass. I'll admit to kind of liking your lapping vid though. GD

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Sorry, Sunshine, but I buy WTF I want from whoever I want, based on value received for my money. American-made is fine, but buying shoddy goods from companies wrapping themselves in the Flag only encourages them to continue making the same crap. Nothing noble or patriotic about it. Sometimes companies need a wake-up call, and some never hear it.

I wish I could have back the money I blew on schitt cars from GM and Jeep in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Finally got a pretty decent Ford just before the turn of the century. Competitive pressure from foreign models is what made
U.S. carmakers clean up their acts, not any sense of American pride.

I can only hope that applies to your meds too. Wanna know the real reason Zantac is off the shelf and up for legal claims? Wanna know why everyone with a Chernobyl metal Makarov pistol has health problems or is dead?

Buy and sell USA or get the hell out !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 05/23/20.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
649 members (01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 69 invisible), 2,793 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,654
Posts18,399,211
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.