Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
A COMPANY AND USER HAS AN OBLIGATION AT THIS POINT TO BUY AND SELL ONLY USA made or get the hell out of the country.

To even sell a Chinese product at this point should send you straight to Hell.

Deal with America or allies or pack your chit and family and get the heck out !!

Oh, so now "allies" are on your approved list too. Very generous. Since we're speaking "personally", I don't place Germany or France very high on the list of friendlies myself. They sell subs and nuclear tech to Iran and pretty much look on us with contempt in general. The truth is, almost everyone we consider an ally is really only looking out for their own interests and will poop in our punchbowl any time it benefits them. We actually have very little in common with the rest of the world these days. Our so-called friends are pretty much just sheltering behind our nukes.

The Chinese government is absolutely evil and our greatest threat and enemy. Regrettably, because of past policies, it's going to take some time to wean our economy off the cheap goods teat, and also some determination. Once (if) the triuth about the pandemic is revealed, maybe something will change, but I ain't banking on it. Meanwhile, ranting in all caps isn't making your case.

What fresh Hell is this?
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
USA for me, the allied was to please some of you argumentative types.

I really don’t care if you buy radioactive metal, lead chinese drinking vessels, chinese optics or drugs, or kiss someone with Kung-Flu.

I don’t even care if you you are black enough to vote for pedo-joe biden

Its yo world boss

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 05/23/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pappy348
A COMPANY AND USER HAS AN OBLIGATION AT THIS POINT TO BUY AND SELL ONLY USA made or get the hell out of the country.

To even sell a Chinese product at this point should send you straight to Hell.

Deal with America or allies or pack your chit and family and get the heck out !!

Oh, so now "allies" are on your approved list too. Very generous. Since we're speaking "personally", I don't place Germany or France very high on the list of friendlies myself. They sell subs and nuclear tech to Iran and pretty much look on us with contempt in general. The truth is, almost everyone we consider an ally is really only looking out for their own interests and will poop in our punchbowl any time it benefits them. We actually have very little in common with the rest of the world these days. Our so-called friends are pretty much just sheltering behind our nukes.

The Chinese government is absolutely evil and our greatest threat and enemy. Regrettably, because of past policies, it's going to take some time to wean our economy off the cheap goods teat, and also some determination. Once (if) the triuth about the pandemic is revealed, maybe something will change, but I ain't banking on it. Meanwhile, ranting in all caps isn't making your case.

Many, if not most Americans don't really get that part. Lol.

Certainly not many of the indoctrinated or imported kind.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sir, I get that part. I’ve had full blown arguments on all of the allied foreign soils when one of them pops off about how they have this great healthcare and other free stuff that we could have too if we were more civilized.

I point out and drive home that if they had a decent military budget and could take care of themselves not on our dime, we too could have such bullshit. I let them know that they would last like a fart in a whirl wind without us and how I as an American soldier that has spilt blood and given my life (brought back by Jesus) plus twenty years, resents everything about them.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
"Argumentative", as in thoughtful, logical or simply capable of independent thought, perhaps?

Please, don't ever change. I'm not sure the balance of the Universe could take the strain.😛

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am the most flexible person you’d ever hope to know but rooted deep

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Try to relax a little. If you blow a gasket and go under again, Jesus might be looking the other way.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nobody could be calmer than me, I couldn’t care less about 1’s & zeros

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sir, I get that part. I’ve had full blown arguments on all of the allied foreign soils when one of them pops off about how they have this great healthcare and other free stuff that we could have too if we were more civilized.

I point out and drive home that if they had a decent military budget and could take care of themselves not on our dime, we too could have such bullshit. I let them know that they would last like a fart in a whirl wind without us and how I as an American soldier that has spilt blood and given my life (brought back by Jesus) plus twenty years, resents everything about them.

Like.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have a few Leupolds from the 1970s & 80s. They could not fix a problem 3 X 9 that was at least 25 yrs old-so they gave me a choice
on a free new scope. Pretty good service. I only have old Model 70s and pre-war 71 Winchesters. Leupold is kinda like LL Bean. They try to please customers.
Ray-
Hope the liberals and C-19 virus stay out of Idaho. Lt Col HRM

"Only the dead have seen the end of war"-Plato

MACVSOG-5th SFG (ABN) Khe Sanh-71-72

Speaking from experience, the only real excitement I had in the past was chasing Communists
in IndoChina, and arresting illegal Iranians.Like 39-40- ish women, because they still be good lookin and no BS.

Twice -Graduate-US Border Patrol Academy
Los Fresnos, Texas

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena-not the critic"-T. Roosevelt
There are no atheists in fox holes or in the open doors of a para's aircraft.....
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I tend to like Leupold also and know for a fact that the Founder of the Federalist is also a bit of a Leupold fan.

Sean Davis is really a gun guy and came out elk hunting this year.

Most all the optics are Leupold in the pictures.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

There's SEALs, Delta, Marine Raiders, Rangers, and the guy from the Federalist.

Quite the mix.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Busting rocks a 1100yds.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/3654/Wkat9B.jpg

Playing Wolverine.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/7296/0wcnAR.jpg

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oooopsie, that’ll piss some folks off!! 😂😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Judman
[

But what about the little [bleep] throwing your gold ring around the yard, and you yapping about run like the wind??? 😂😂😂

Oooops that video has been deleted.. haha gotta have huge turrets and very good optics to spotlight a Sitka buck!!! Haha

You poor washed up cull.. 😂😂

Don't pick on Frodo now. C'mon.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
First rate, John.

Looks like you could almost touch the Wind River Range from there, maybe.
You probably are well aware a grizzly got a guide and his bow hunter two years ago. Best to have some sort of heavy lever action if you don't
get the elk out by night fall and have to return next day. Three years ago a grizzly killed a Forest Service Law Enf lad on his mountain bike.
They never got the 6-yr old grizzly. Did a hair sample from the scene to age the bear.

As Elmer Keith said -dangerous game gets dangerous when they are close. Too close if you can only see hair in your scope. Advantage to the G&H side mount.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena-not the critic"-T. Roosevelt
There are no atheists in fox holes or in the open doors of a para's aircraft.....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
that reminds me, I have to unmount my VX3i and send it in for repair since its not tracking properly....

With Nikon leaving our market.... the hunting scope choices seem to be untrustably-cheap, way-too-expensive or Leupold....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mathman
Is there a 100 percent American made scope?

Vortex used to advertise the Razor AMG as being 100% made in the USA. I don't see that on their site anymore though.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The surf was running fast on that first cut out from the beach, only a vortex would hold my bait down

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 4th_point
Originally Posted by mathman
Is there a 100 percent American made scope?

Vortex used to advertise the Razor AMG as being 100% made in the USA. I don't see that on their site anymore though.

I don't believe their glass, on any of their scopes, was ever made in the USA.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AK_Troutbum
I don't believe their glass, on any of their scopes, was ever made in the USA.

They made a big deal about the AMG having lenses made in the US. They claimed that the only part not made here was the reticle.

However, I don't see any of that on their website anymore.

Here's an old write-up... https://gunworld.com/gear/vortex-razor-hd-amg-6-24x50-optic/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Reupold talks out their ass and assembles glass with chopsticks. Hint.

Folks who can choose,simply opt otherwise and for a multitude of WELL founded reasons. Hint.

'Scope innards,are farrrrrr more important than outards and Reupold hilariously misses all(pun be intended). Hint.

By design,they simply won't/can't hold zero,track or repeat. Hint.

It's never been tough to figure,who shoots...and who don't. Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
547 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,082 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,204
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.