Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave
I don’t think abortion is justifiable.

But I don’t think forcing a 13 year old to have a kid is justifiable either.

Thats a toughie.

I am MAGA.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by jimy
While, the reasons for killing other humans are many , some are justifiable many are not, but those who's chosen profession is the unabashed killing of unborn children is incomprehensible , at least to me !

Does anyone have any idea what the typical , say second trimester abortion cost if a person was going to pay in cash? Or does your typical Blue cross cover it ?

Are you just as critical of the Man/Woman flying the drone that bombs a wedding party to kill a terrorist, with a few innocent children mixed in as collateral damage?
They'd probably be brown ( I know that makes a difference to OldGrayWolf and some others)

Democrat thinking yet again.

You’ve outed yourself, jacko. Beautiful.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Kind of like the jogger shooting, there is a need to know the details, kind of why I question the "providers " .

I don’t think the two situations are comparable.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Was the 13 yo a slut knowingly engaging in intercourse, or are we debating the rape/incest red herring?

MAGA
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

Kind of like the jogger shooting, there is a need to know the details, kind of why I question the "providers " .

I don’t think the two situations are comparable.

The need to know details in both cases are relative, if a 14 year old neighbor boy was the father or if her 19 year old cousin is !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Was the 13 yo a slut knowingly engaging in intercourse, or are we debating the rape/incest red herring?

Don’t use terms like that about a 13 year old girl please.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Are you just as critical of the Man/Woman flying the drone that bombs a wedding party to kill a terrorist, with a few innocent children mixed in as collateral damage?
They'd probably be brown ( I know that makes a difference to OldGrayWolf and some others)

While, the reasons for killing other humans are many , some are justifiable many are not,

Did you miss this part ?

If it prevents a future terrorist, I'm all in . smile

terrorist...demoncrat....whats the differance.....bob

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
While, the reasons for killing other humans are many , some are justifiable many are not, but those who's chosen profession is the unabashed killing of unborn children is incomprehensible , at least to me !

Does anyone have any idea what the typical , say second trimester abortion cost if a person was going to pay in cash? Or does your typical Blue cross cover it ?

I don't think you're as big a proponent of personal responsibility as you think you are.
I don't think most of you are as pro-life as you think you are either. I think if the 13yo daughter was raped by some dude that looked like lil 'wayne, you be finding the first abortion provider you could find. In another state of course.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BobMt

While, the reasons for killing other humans are many , some are justifiable many are not,

Did you miss this part ?

If it prevents a future terrorist, I'm all in . smile

terrorist...demoncrat....whats the differance.....bob

If those 6,000,000 aborted children would have lived, I doubt there'd be many "gun" forums left. I doubt you'd recognize this country.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I don't think you're as big a proponent of personal responsibility as you think you are.
I don't think most of you are as pro-life as you think you are either. I think if the 13yo daughter was raped by some dude that looked like lil 'wayne, you be finding the first abortion provider you could find. In another state of course.

Still a Democrat it appears. You Democrats can and do justify anything.

You outed yourself here as a faux conservative.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Faux conservative's are the people that rally behind the govt forcing people to stay in there homes, forced people out work, select businesses that can and can't stay open and forcibly limit your travel.
Like you.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
#LikeOldTooter

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cheezits LOL.

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Old Toot #CheetoDust

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I think I’m gonna sleep good tonight, I’m tired, it’s hard being an old man.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by duck911
At the halfway mark of this thread, post of the day goes to this fine gentleman. This is literally, almost verbatim.

Originally Posted by XXXXXXX
If you believe murder is wrong then don't commit one. But don't interfere with the right of others who disagree. It's a personal choice

Original poster's name has been removed out of compassion. I'm assuming it was a rough day for this fella.

Actually:
[If you believe murder is wrong then don't commit one. But don't interfere with the right of others who disagree. It's a personal choice, none of society's business.[/quote]

It was me!! No redaction required. All together now, SATIRE. Making light of the bumper sticker logic "If you don't believe in abortion don't have one". That's still the logic today by many claiming abortion as a "choice" that has no effect on anyone else but them.A false premise. It's a choice alright. But for consensual sex the choice was made when the clothes came off. Actions have consequences. Abortion on demand has cheapened life and changed much of society's view about our entire value system and that affects a LOT more people than the pregnantee.

Don't blather to me about who will take care of the babies. We waste enough money annually looking for someone willing to "adopt" an "animal companion" to support many children and that's only one example of misguided emotion better directed toward our own young. Make adoption safe but easier. Find room in the federal budget for support. Room is certainly there. If our Judeo-Christian system of values had not been under attack for decades, if liberal encouragement of single parenthood had not been intentionally encouraged and financially supported by the demonic soul of the democrat party these babies denied life would have their life supported and their value systems developed by parental guidance as God Almighty intended. However none of this excuses the use of dead babies as numbers on a balance sheet or makes their death any less a tragedy.

A particular tragedy has been the intentional destruction of the American Negro family. Coincidentally it is from these members of society that comes the largest percentage of aborted children today. Lyndon Johnson and his party members and minions planned and began this demise with the express intent of creating a governmental dependent voting block to be used and abused at their discretion and it has worked. Had this group been genuinely supported and encouraged toward success in life and the value of a two parent home when possible, the murder industry would not be the abomination it is and Negro youth would not be both victim and perpetrator of the majority of crime in the trash pits of our cities.

Abortion on demand, any time, any term, any reason is wrong and a blight on humanity. Should any and all abortion be prohibited? My opinion no, but each should be mourned as the tragedy it is. For an unborn without a functional brain and beyond term for its development, imminent death is certain. To continue to a full term delivery would be not a continuation of life but a delay of certain death upon birth. I cannot condemn the decision of parents in this or similar circumstances to instead deliver this child to God thru abortion rather than bear for any longer the knowledge of an outcome certain. Neither could I force an adult victim of rape to carry the child of such a worthless creature. Nor could I condemn an abortion in the case of a barely post-pubescent girl victimized thru violence whether incestuous or not. Inconsistent in my criticism? Perhaps. In each case I choose to leave the decision and outcome up to prayerful consideration by those immediately and intimately involved.

And questioning Biblical evidence of God's knowledge of a soul before conception? That's a lazy argument. The body is a temporary vessel of the spirit and the soul. It's up to us to create that body and to accept responsibility for it as well as the soul imparted by God. Look it up.

Hope that clarifies my initial intent.

Last edited by shootem; 05/21/20.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by djs
I personally don't like abortion, but it is a medical issue between a woman and her doctor. There are many reasons why a woman wants an abortion, ranging from convenience to saving her life and all degrees in between. It is not my place to question her motives nor her doctor's. I do find it interesting that many here on the 'fire rail at any any suggestion of government intervention into THEIR own person lives, but favor governmental intervention into this medical issue.
Statement is too carte blanche - "it" sometimes may be a "medical issue between a woman and her doctor" if her pregnancy is affecting other bodily systems and causing threats to her physical health - and just what percentage of pregnancies cause that? A careful and truthful study of medical records would show that rate of incidence - but who cares? How does one explain the huge ballooning of performed abortions for "women's health" reasons once it became "legal" to obtain an abortion on demand simply because one wants one - for convenience or otherwise? ??Medical issues??

Medical issues or not, the decision is between a woman and her doctor. If god thinks it is wrong, let him punish them; unless you don't believe in a god and think you you need to have governmental interference in personal matters.
Once more, when challenged about the weakness and inanity of your statements, you dodge the issue. And, you are so, so badly out of date - because it is no longer something "between the woman and her doctor". It merely is a matter of a woman herself deciding to kill the baby and then going to the place that kills them and getting it done - probably by a doctor who is paid to do the killing - any doctor but normally not "her" doctor - and so it is a mechanized for-profit business. But you persist in using the old catch phrase as done by so many who try to justify the wholesale killing of babies for reasons of convenience, etc.

I feel secure in my beliefs but do not at all attempt to bring God into discussions about baby killing. And, I have never wanted the government to involve itself in matters of morality - or immorality in cases such as this. Aren't you the keen one to pretend that we should not have the government interfere with the killing of babies while you are sitting there fully accepting and supporting all of the shameless government interference going on today? That is rich.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Faux conservative's are the people that rally behind the govt forcing people to stay in there homes, forced people out work, select businesses that can and can't stay open and forcibly limit your travel.
Like you.

Again, you don’t know what you’re talking about, just running your mouth as usual but yet you clearly support Pro Choice and with public tax money. Conservative ? I think not at all. Just another conservative poser.

Tell you what you can do to help your stated position and cause.

Get a tee shirt with a message printed front and back saying, “This is what you get without Pro Choice “.

Come back and let me know how it works out. I’m betting you’ll get some on the spot conversions from the Pro Life crowd.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Old Toot #CheetoDust

You’re like a kid running around in a silo looking for a corner to scchitt in.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Old Toot #CheetoDust

You’re like a kid running around in a silo looking for a corner to scchitt in.

Alwaysoutdicked is a real tool. I thought he was 13 and living in his moms basement for the longest time. Don't know what his age is but I know he acts like a fuggin retard. If the guy could just show a little restraint and not post such stupid sheit maybe he could fit in.

LOL
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

669 members (007FJ, 163bc, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,893 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,577
Posts18,454,007
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.