Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
I pull up to the tie-down removal area and can hear someone yelling down at the dock. Check my plug, unhook my straps, and back down the ramp. I get out and he's yelling at his wife who's trying to back the truck. They finally get the boat off the trailer (left a strap on the transom) then he's yelling at his kid about banging the POS off the dock (1960's or 1970's fiberglass). Then he starts yelling at him about tying the wrong knot to the dock while the dipshitt is sitting in the POS cranking the two-smoke. I unhook, tie off, and pull up to the parking lot about the same time his wife parks. One look at her and she looks like a whipped pup, easy to tell this is her life and she probably gets a daily beating.

I head back down to the dock, climb in my boat, put on my PFD, prime the bulb, and two pulls of the rope and my trolling motor is purring. While the motor is warming up and I'm getting everything situated before I shove off, dipshitt is yelling at his wife about walking too slow and hollering at the kid about leaving a life jacket in the truck. I trolled away from the dock and maybe 10-minutes later I see them fly by and they're out of sight. I keep trolling and maybe 30-minutes later I come across them broke down in the middle of the lake. @$$hole is screaming at the wife and kid and throwing [bleep] around the boat. He sees me and starts hollering asking if I can give them a tow back to the dock. I acted like I never even saw them and puttered right on past.

BP-B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I would have offered to take the wife and kid back to the ramp- - - - -let Mr. Badmouth find his own way back!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Probably the same at home.

He’s gonna wake up dead some day, if she gets the notion.

What lake, and how was the fishing?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Cooper Creek, fishing was slow. I was hoping they planted it for the holiday weekend, but no such luck. Still not much crappie and bluegill action but should start picking up.

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Probably the same at home.

He’s gonna wake up dead some day, if she gets the notion.

What lake, and how was the fishing?

P

You get out for halibut?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Really sad that the wife and kid have to put up with that. I'm sure the home life is just as bad.

About 25 years ago, we didn't have any kids yet, and my wife and I were fishing when this guy and his two boys, about ages 5 and 7 started fishing a 100 yards away. He was berating them the whole time. Cussing at them for messing up their poles, getting snagged, etc... I felt dang sorry for those two boys because fishing and kids should be fun times. They probably lived with it everyday.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I saw a guy like that at a public shooting range one day,...pretty woman about 40ish,...mean ass husband about the same age. For whatever reason he barked at her every time he said anything. She just sat quietly. My brother and I were at the next station cutting up like we usually do when we get together and she was occasionally smiling and laughing at our antics while her husband was involved with shooting. She seemed like a good woman. He was obviously an intolerable azzhole.

He was also a dumbass. At one point I was shooting an old Colt New Police made in 1905 and he asked, "Is that a .22?"

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The gal needs to get the heaviest skillet she's got.....hide behind the doorway and reconfigure that as sholes nose and mouth construction when he walks through!!

Last edited by Sharpsman; 05/23/20.

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Think I encountered the same family bouldering at a state park in Illinois.

Sombitch was yelling at his family while he was about to fall on his ass from 10-15 ft off the ground. He looked and whined like Frank Burns.

He kept yelling “SILENCE” at them and some other people doing their own thing on another rock. We walked through there and I heard it about 5 times.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Holiday weekends

too many fuggin idiots out there

every where

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Those kind fall with an especially satisfying thump.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I would have offered to take the wife and kid back to the ramp- - - - -let Mr. Badmouth find his own way back!
Jerry

This

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I remember years ago talking to a guy I knew from school. He was a few years younger than me. He told me his Dad was an A__hole. My thoughts at the time was, "I thought so but he knew." I really feel sorry for kids that have parents like that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I figured the turkey-shît green AMC Eagle urban commando assault vehicle was theirs when we made it back to the gravel lot.

My bud wrote f UCK you azzhole with his finger in the dust on his back window. Nice little treat for the welcome back. 😃

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Damn, GW.

You cold as ice.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
That sounds like my life growing up. Mom had ulcers from Stepfather bitching relentlessly. She was dead at 37 when I was 16. When we got home from funeral, he told my brother and me, “ Well, you two finally killed your mother”. It took me years to realize it wasn’t us.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guy needed a serious ass whipping!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hanco
That sounds like my life growing up. Mom had ulcers from Stepfather bitching relentlessly. She was dead at 37 when I was 16. When we got home from funeral, he told my brother and me, “ Well, you two finally killed your mother”. It took me years to realize it wasn’t us.

Jesus.

That's awful.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by hanco

Jesus.

That's awful.

My thoughts exactly.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know how sound carries across water? Adult son and I are in a boat fishing when a man in another boat a 150 yards away started yelling at his young son for accidentally dropping and losing his fishing pole over the side. The man wouldn't let up on the kid, yelling "WAY TO RUIN THE WHOLE DAY!" over and over. Poor kid felt bad enough, didn't need that beat down. I finally spoke up in a loud voice shut up you fuggin ahole.

Now it has become an inside family joke. Somebody burns the bacon, "Way to ruin the whole day". Somebody spills a drink, "Way to ruin the whole day."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
770 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 86 invisible), 2,904 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,704
Posts18,400,064
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.