Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Had a thought on this yesterday. If "We don't do that", as in go after a former President on criminal charges, why don't we also "not do that", as in trying to derail the incoming President and remove him by soft coup and conspiracy?

One would think they'd go hand in hand.

That's what ya get from thinking...

laugh laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Someone needs to ask President Trump, (In a public forum), when we are going to be changing the Pledge of Allegiance?

If "that" doesn't get the ball rolling, nothing will.

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's been the rule in WDC for many years that if you don't prosecute me, I won't prosecute you.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by deflave
I think Trump is keeping his eye on the prize and just trying to get past November.

After that I think we are going to see some unprecedented levels of justice. Or worse.

The Democrats, the Establishment Republicans and the Deep State all know this.

This is why they cannot and will not allow Donald J Trump a second term. Mail in voting, ballot harvesting, Electoral College nullification, coupled with their existing pool of dead and illegal voters, and general voting fraud , they have a excellent chance of stopping his second term. This is the entire DC apparatus that is plotting his defeat, not just the DNC.

He waited to long, relying on his second term to take down the Deep State might be the biggest mistake he ever made.

Steve4102 ,

Agree !

And i won't be one bit surprised to hear that Trump lost the election - i hope not from the bottom of my heart , there are hordes of W-DC scum that need him gone ASAP .
This election is the big one in many ways although i agree with Bristoe - we can't vote our way out of what's coming .

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/24/20.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's been the rule in WDC for many years that if you don't prosecute me, I won't prosecute you.

And that's why we are in this situation now.

Wall to wall scumbags. Above the law.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Without getting rid of the deadbeats, freeloaders and liberals nothing can or will change. To many people depend of the taxpayers to fund they're lifestyle. We can either kill them off by abortion which most here are against, a vaccine of some sort which will have collateral damage, or bullets. My suggestion is, buy bullets, a gun doesn't make much of a club.

Life is good live it while you can.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Obama wrote the book on things a POTUS did that shouldn't have been done.

And we wrote the book on letting him get away with it.

Contrary to what most people think, act, and believe, a POTUS is nothing more than a Public Servant. Nothing more, and nothing less.

A public servant isn't royalty. We did away with that around 1776 because we were sick of royalty.. sick

A public servant isn't above the law. Although former and current politicians want you to think they are.... and to a large degree have gotten away with being above the law.

A public servant certainly isn't the smartest kid in the class. But they are portrayed as such.... when the reality is, they are only the ones willing to sell their souls for riches and power.

Things need to be set right again.

The problem is, half this country doesn't know right from wrong. blush frown

A+ My Friend.

Having protected just one or two high level (and mid level and low level, who can often be even worse ) diplomats/dignitaries, and prior to that governors, judges, etc, I can tell you that for the most part, it does not matter if they have an R or a D before their name, once they taste power and influence, they are corrupted. The narcissism and need to retain that power is absolutely intoxicating and they will destroy careers, kill, and do anything it takes to remain where they are, or gain more power.

That is not simply the diplomats,dignitaries, etc. That includes Prosecutors, heads of LE agencies, heads of state, right down to controlling water in certain circumstances from my experience.

There is a reason I absolutely stay far away from 99.9% of people on my own time. (Selectively Social).

Heads of agencies pretty much always only look up, and never are there to "take care of their people" in spite of the speeches they almost always give when there is a change of command ceremony.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just consider the self confidence that has to approach narcissism,
required to believe one should be a congressman, senator or Pres.

That mindset gets one awful close to the ruling class mentality.
On a good day.

Not a far step over the line.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

As long as one is a member of "The Club", which Donald Trump is not.

He will indeed be prosecuted after he leaves office whether he prosecutes others of not.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by deflave
There's a documentary on NetFlix titled Trump: The American Dream.

Its intent is obvious. But it is interesting to see how he handled things when he was young. 100% fugking ruthless. Took on everybody and holds onto grudges like they're pure gold.

If we win in November we are going to see some crazy schit. And I'm going to love every minute of it. LOL.

I hope you are as right on this as you have been with everything else that led to my conversion. The problem I have, though, is the "we" part of "if we win in November". If "we" means the GOP, I have very serious doubts. "We" controlled Congress for a good period during Obama and the first two years of Trump. "We" were afraid of being called racists when "we" tried to curb Obama's agenda. "We" claimed that without a veto-proof majority, there was no way "we" could succeed in opposing Obama and restoring the rule of law. Then, starting in early 2017, "we" had every opportunity to take action against the left and Obama's shadow government and the only thing "we" did was facilitate a debacle of investigations and impeachment.

"We" are incapable of doing the right thing. President Trump, on the other hand, has done everything in his power to right the wrongs and "we" seem to be his worst enemy.

Just saw your post. I couldn’t agree more. Goes pretty much right along with what I said above.

Both of you nailed it. There’s the center point.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (1234, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,875 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,574
Posts18,453,952
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.