Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A

Maybe a good time to buy one of their rifles or it may be a bad idea for warranty or repair issues.

https://k2radio.com/wells-fargo-sues-cody-firm-gunwerks-claims-it-owes-2-8-million/

Last edited by andrews1958; 05/21/20.
GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Sounds like a repeat of A-square all over again. I lost a sizable deposit on a new custom rifle with them and wasn't even notified of the companies trouble or the possibility of loosing my funds (nothing)... almost lost all my tooling I provided to them at the time also. Would have had it not been for a gentleman here that had worked for them. He was able to recover all my tooling for me so that iit wasn't a total loss.

Phil

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
This is about the 3rd posting on the Campfire regarding this. GunWerks has put up a post on Instagram addressing this and if you take the time to look at their website, they address it there also on their blog...

I'm not an apologist for them, nor do I work for them or own any of their gear. There are always two sides to any story, as they say, you need to hear both and then make up your own mind where the truth is.

Kaiser Norton

The Kaiser- "If it ain't broke, I can fix that!"
A
A
Please read my official statement. Here's the takeaways:

Delinquent sales tax: fake news (5 minutes to look it up)
Delinquent vendor payments: fake news

We stroked a cash payment to Wells Fargo today for nearly 3 million bucks! True story.

We tried to get fair treatment, and stood up for our rights, without rolling over at the first sign of pressure. I might be a little too cocky. WF pulled out the big guns, we settled our obligation.

https://www.gunwerks.com/blog/press...g-wells-fargo-litigation-225#scrollTop=0

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can't fathom why anyone would bank with Wells Fargo to begin with...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Just goggle Wells Fargo 2016 Troubles on Wikipedia when they opened accounts, credit cards, sold needless auto insurance and mortgages of their clients, called 'cross-selling', without their clients permission or knowledge, ruining some of their clients credit scores. It was all illegal and they have paid many billions in fines for doing so. They should have been shut down and the chief officers of the bank should be in prison right now. Instead, they 'resigned' from their bank positions, and WF continues in business.

It's funny, if not downright pathetic, that they want to use the law to sue someone who has not treated them 'right' in their opinion. What a joke...

I too, should add that I do own any Gunwerks rifles, am not part of their business, nor have any interest in their business. Actually, never even heard of Gunwerks until two days ago. I just do not like WF after I watched what was happening back in 2016 on TV, and how they used their clients accounts illegally to enrich themselves.

Last edited by surefire7; 05/23/20.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
My thought exactly!

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Aaron_Davidson

We stroked a cash payment to Wells Fargo today for nearly 3 million bucks! True story.

We tried to get fair treatment, and stood up for our rights, without rolling over at the first sign of pressure. I might be a little too cocky. WF pulled out the big guns, we settled our obligation.

^ nice

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Great interview

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Aaron_Davidson

Nicely done!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by andrews1958
Great interview

It wasn't an interview... but well done. Hopefully it's true.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Shows you what I know. I never even heard of Gunwerks until the posts on this forum and I googled them. Seems like they sell extremely overpriced rifles.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I was glad to be done with Wells Fargo.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Shows you what I know. I never even heard of Gunwerks until the posts on this forum and I googled them. Seems like they sell extremely overpriced rifles.

My neighbor has one in a 7 LRM with a Nightforce scope and rangefinder. It shoots a 180 Berger around 3100 fps IIRC. I shot it in a t shirt off a bench and didn't notice any recoil. Shot like a dream with guaranteed 1000 yard performance. Is that worth the price? To some it is. Me...out of my price range.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Who knows where the truth lies, or gets stretched, or etc. One thing I think we all know is they ain't the first gun maker to run into financial problems. Does some one not being on a list for delinquent tax's mean they were never on there for delinquent tax's?
I think they are just the latest in a long list of gun makers to have money issues. Winchester, Colt, Remington, Kimber, Savage, Marlin, S&W, etc.

Lets just say about all of them sooner or later have financial issues and a true picture is hard to see with out inside information and the facts in front of you.. I hope they meet their financial obligations in an honest way and can stay in business.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
It sounds like they have.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by surefire7
Just goggle Wells Fargo 2016 Troubles on Wikipedia when they opened accounts, credit cards, sold needless auto insurance and mortgages of their clients, called 'cross-selling', without their clients permission or knowledge, ruining some of their clients credit scores. It was all illegal and they have paid many billions in fines for doing so. They should have been shut down and the chief officers of the bank should be in prison right now. Instead, they 'resigned' from their bank positions, and WF continues in business.

It's funny, if not downright pathetic, that they want to use the law to sue someone who has not treated them 'right' in their opinion. What a joke...

I too, should add that I do own any Gunwerks rifles, am not part of their business, nor have any interest in their business. Actually, never even heard of Gunwerks until two days ago. I just do not like WF after I watched what was happening back in 2016 on TV, and how they used their clients accounts illegally to enrich themselves.

+1

Ted
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Don’t own any of their products, but the Gunwerks tv show is entertaining. As far as Wells Fargo, it is amazing that they are still allowed to be in business. Crooks !

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
This video from Gunwerks is very entertaining, especially when you get to watch the owner Aaron Davidson's (CEO) brother make a great hip shot on a dall sheep, then follow it up with the boss making a fine asss shot on another Dall sheep. Great shooting with those "1000 yds out of the box rifles", and a great advertisement..........no telling how many times this happens.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
E
ejo Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I watched this video last week and was wondering why they couldn’t stalk closer for a higher percentage kill shot. The helicopter taking them around was a bit much. It all seemed a little disrespectful to the animal. After seeing the video I’m not that surprised by the trouble they found them self in.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,560 guests, and 699 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,520
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.