Originally Posted by NVhntr

Is that a garden hose reel? πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Yep, Higbeans, parody of cumminscowboy. 11/19/19

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Higbeans handiwork, hilarious!

Apparently I've been living under a rock.

TFF.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SKane
Higbeans handiwork, hilarious!

Apparently I've been living under a rock.

TFF.

That's classic......LMAO !!!!!

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Thanks! Wowzers! Talk about dead-on!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
That video is comedy gold. Regardless of what he is parodying, that's just funny, clever and wonderfully irreverent.

ILya

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

TFF. You can say that again.

Last edited by TRnCO; 05/20/20.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The foot hanging out of the blanket in the pickup bed and the "free candy" sign had my coworkers asking what the hell had me laughing so hard!

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
#WesternHunter

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by RyanTX
The foot hanging out of the blanket in the pickup bed and the "free candy" sign had my coworkers asking what the hell had me laughing so hard!

They’re missing out for sure!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
That video is awesome!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Shouldn't we be about due for a Sequel video from IcuminAcowboy?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Shouldn't we be about due for a Sequel video from IcuminAcowboy?

laugh

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Keeping it up!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Is that a garden hose reel? πŸ˜†πŸ€£

This video is in the Beaver Award Hall of Fame....😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
β€œMolon Labe”
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I remember a few months back people who don't know shat from shinola made fun of me for static testing scopes. I mean shoot the thing they said!! they said that because they had no imagination on how to do it. there are many things you find out about a scope by static testing it. There are many things you will never know simply "shooting" it. nightforce QC's their scopes not by shooting them, but testing them statically in fixtures. here is a an article about scope truing. I post this because I would like to see more people static testing scopes. I personally believe it will move the optics world dramatically. I think many so called trusted scopes will be unmasked as not that trusted. http://www.shootingusa.com/PRO_TIPS/JP-1-7/jp-1-7.html

You're a dumbphugg and a liar. People said "shoot it" in response to you saying you were trying to think of a way to test scopes under recoil, not tracking. Lying POS.

Of course, you always go out of your way to claim that you don't care what other people think... when in fact you're so sadly obsessed with it.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cast10K
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I remember a few months back people who don't know shat from shinola made fun of me for static testing scopes. I mean shoot the thing they said!! they said that because they had no imagination on how to do it. there are many things you find out about a scope by static testing it. There are many things you will never know simply "shooting" it. nightforce QC's their scopes not by shooting them, but testing them statically in fixtures. here is a an article about scope truing. I post this because I would like to see more people static testing scopes. I personally believe it will move the optics world dramatically. I think many so called trusted scopes will be unmasked as not that trusted. http://www.shootingusa.com/PRO_TIPS/JP-1-7/jp-1-7.html

You're a dumbphugg and a liar. People said "shoot it" in response to you saying you were trying to think of a way to test scopes under recoil, not tracking. Lying POS.

Of course, you always go out of your way to claim that you don't care what other people think... when in fact you're so sadly obsessed with it.

Having a bad day? I am sorry you feel the need to say such things to someone you don’t know. Have never spoken to and have no idea who they are. It’s Memorial Day most people are happy and celebrating. Sorry you’re having a bad day. Look how nightforce checks their scopes before they head out the door. It’s not by shooting them. I can tell you within 1% the amount of tracking errror a scope has. You will never know that by β€œshooting” with the scope on the rifle

If I cared what people thought I would never post here. I am not the most popular guy around. I post the stuff about tracking because I want better scopes that work mechanically. I wAnt others to check this stuff too

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
why does your avatar have a mask on?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495
why does your avatar have a mask on?

that is actually funny I should change it. I am anti mask, from this virus crap. I had that up since last fall. just a cowboy bandit, thats all. an homage to my ranching and farming roots.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (007FJ, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 53 invisible), 2,673 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,566
Posts18,453,797
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.