Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
One that I'll never forget is turning 17 armadillos loose at the Delray Beach drive-in on a Sunday night.

Life is good live it while you can.
BP-B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shot a rabbit. Froze it in a sitting position. Set it up in the neighbor's garden. He kept shooting it with his bb gun. Couldn't figure out how he kept missing.

If you love someone set them free
If they come back no one else liked them
Set them free again
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Hid a very very large black snake skin under one of my dads hunting buddies mattress with just a small bit of his tail visible. He tore the entire trailer a part looking for if. Next season there were no cupboard doors or paneling left in the entire place! I was 13 and didn’t like him at all!!

“There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don’t care who gets credit.” R. Reagan
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Put a rat snake in the tool room at work. Scared cshit out of one of the guys.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Would have scared me.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm a big fan of putting gay pride stickers on friend's pickup bumpers.

Frozen coyotes wired to fence posts is always good for a laugh.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Recognition Day", when all the corporate cheese dicks come to the branch, wired a mailbox to my truck frame, using a strand of barbwire, dragged it through the yard like I didn't know it was there!!

Then stealing my buddies Motorcycle the week after he got it back form being stolen and having to rebuild the engine..., it was dusk, he couldn't see me well, ran him about 150 yards down the street. chasing and cursing me.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
A friend of mine was real bad to pull pranks on people. One day he left work and had random guys honk at him . This kept happening for a few days until he found a "Honk for Gay Pride" bumper sticker on his car. It slowed him down on the pranking.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bucktail
Shot a rabbit. Froze it in a sitting position. Set it up in the neighbor's garden. He kept shooting it with his bb gun. Couldn't figure out how he kept missing.

Lol

I found a big fat raccoon, just been hit a couple hours, rigor setting in,
Stopped and got him and ‘formed’ into a seated, arms holding a 24oz Miller lite stovepipe.

Set him up in a curve, on the double-yellow lines. state highway

Hung out in a buds yard, drank a few more of them stovepipes...and watched. He made it about an hour, till a Lowered Mazda mini-truck knocked defuq outta him.
The thing lit out like a furry bowling ball about a 100ft down the road. Mini mazda kept on rollin.

Was almost worth going back down and setting him back up, I was so drunk thought enough that I get to laughing my ass off and get ran over too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Somebody posted a “free chickens” ad with my buddies cell phone number. He said you have no idea how many people are in the market for free chickens.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Shot a red necked wallaby (big bastid - Macropus rufogriseus). By the time we had got back to the student flat I was in at the time it had stiffened up quite nicely.

Propped in up in the corner of the kitchen and went to bed. The scream from the female flatmate the next morning probably woke up most of the neighborhood.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Mixed up some chunky peanut butter and Hershey chocolate syrup and smeared them on some tighty whiteys and tossed them in a corner of the locker room just to get to one guy. He nearly puked but hell, you could smell the PB and chocolate as soon as you opened the door. He would not go in the locker room. When we let him off the hook he was really pissed but got over it.

I wasn't there for this but a guy wanted to hatch his own chickens in one of the stations out in the sticks. Bought an incubator and live eggs. Went home and asked the guys to turn the eggs for him while he was gone. Well, the guys put hard boiled eggs in the incubator and one guy took the eggs home to hatch them. After whatever time it takes and the eggs didn't hatch then the fun began. He eventually decided to crack an egg open to find out what was going on. He got all his chicks back but a good time was had by all.

Here's one I would like to pull. When someone is doing a gender reveal thing like a cake, I would like to sabotage it by getting the baker to make a dark chocolate cake the for the expectant couple to cut into.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I'm a big fan of putting gay pride stickers on friend's pickup bumpers.

That one never gets old

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
One of my hunting buddies always starts his day off with a Diet Coke. Once I took a needle and poked a strand of thread through a couple of mentos. I then suspended them under the cap with the threads of the cap pinching down on the loose ends of the thread. I was a nice guy and handed him his Diet Coke as we sat in front of the campfire for breakfast. When he twisted off the cap the mentos dropped into the bottle and turned it into a soda volcano! At least 1/2 of those 20 oz. spewed right in his face as he went in for the first sip after cracking it open. He was a better sport about it than I would’ve been first thing in the AM.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Sophomore year of College in 1976 podunk Idaho. I lived in a men's dorm of 55 guys. There was a women's dorm across campus 100 yds with 55 gals. There were several dating couples between the two dorms and we often staged keggers together. Much more like brother/sister Frat and Sorority than typical dorms.

We decided to do a panty raid on the girls one winter night. I think the guys hit every room. Then the underwear which did not unfortunately get added to personal collections was hung on a long rope across the dining hall for the girls to retrieve at their leisure. The guys also did a thorough job of waxing every toilet seat on all four floors and pulled the shower heads and inserted die pellets in the plumbing. (community toilets and showers on each floor). They even stretched Saran Wrap over the top of several toilets, under the seat.

So the girls were properly motivated to extract their vengeance. 18, 19, 20, and 21 year old females can be surprisingly imaginative and vindictive when properly motivated.

About half way through spring semester we awakened to the most awful ammonia smell permeating every floor of our dorm. 1, 2, 3, and a basement. I always worked breakfast shift at the food service, so I was one of the first to hit the head. Like the girls, we had a bathroom with four stalls for the toilets, and a shower with six shower heads on each floor. The smell in the bath room brought tears to my eyes, and I was a farm boy used to wading knee deep through the corrals.

The women had packed fifty pound bags of laying mash up the stairs or down as the case may be. They had dumped 100 lbs in each shower bay and then turned the water on long enough to wet the feed and release ammonia via the urea component of chicken feed.

To finish up, they had purchased 48 white leghorn laying hens from a local poultry house and placed a dozen in each of the showers.

The girls later told us that they fully expected us to show up at their dorm demanding use of their showers. They even had one floor segregated and reserved for our use. But none of us thought about that possibility. We all just went without that day.

I am not sure how most of the cleanup was accomplished. After my breakfast shift and my morning classes, I volunteered to dispose of the chickens. We scrounged up some cardboard boxes from the food service, and filled the back of my buddy's Datsun pickup with boxed chickens.

My Grandparents lived five miles out of town. Grandma always kept a flock of laying hens and sold eggs out of her front door. She was very happy for the addition of these White Leghorn layers to her flock.

My buddy and I purposely spent the afternoon visiting with my grandparents and had dinner with them. By the time we returned to the dorm, the bathrooms were spic and span.

We had several "dorm meetings" and discussed proper reprisal. But eventually concurred nothing we could come up with would be imaginative enough to best the girls. Many proposals were rejected as simply being in extremely bad taste. We had to admit to inglorious defeat.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We put an old purse along the edge of a cornfield that butted right up against a road intersection. Tied a string to the purse, laid down a few coins and some phoney money hanging out of the purse and hid in the corn field. Folks would come by up on the road, spy the purse, and slam on the brakes. When they'd go to grab the purse, we'd yank the string pulling it away from them and then bomb them with ears of corn. Always good for a laugh.

Worked in an optical production lab one time. My work area consisted of a long work bench with several seated work stations. We took a long hunk of monofilament and strung it through the legs of the work bench, and tied a rubber snake to it. You should have heard the screaming and seen the girls go bailing out of there when we drug that snake through there.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Back in high school we found a dead opossum one morning when we stopped at a little store/restaurant on the way to hunting. Found a car parked away from view of any windows, laid it on a hood, tied its tail to the antenna and stuck a cigarette in its mouth.

An older feller told us that when they were younger they white washed an older mans horse one Saturday night. Said they were all laughing like fiends when the old guy rode the horse to church the next morning. By the time the old guy had told the story of seeing a white horse in his pasture that morning they were crying with laughter.

Those who are always shooting off at the mouth usually aren't shooting straight.

Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

www.wvcdl.org

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
195 members (257 roberts, 12344mag, 257robertsimp, 160user, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 19 invisible), 1,844 guests, and 873 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,787
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.