Hop To
Page 12 of 44 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 43 44
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave

Duck O Death,

I would love to hear who trained you to administer CPR to a subject after you shot them.

In your fantasy world, you would stand around and smoke a cigarette while a suspect you just shot struggles for air and slowly bleeds out. You'd probably throw out a couple of gay slurs while you were at it.

But that's not the way the law, or law enforcement works.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

BP-B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I wonder how many would change their tune if they had to walk in those cops’ shoes for a month.

I wonder what goes wrong in a mans head to cause him to embrace the behaviors of a fascist police state.

This. And I am 110% pro cop.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by duck911

Duck O Death,

I would love to hear who trained you to administer CPR to a subject after you shot them.

In your fantasy world, you would stand around and smoke a cigarette while a suspect you just shot struggles for air and slowly bleeds out. You'd probably throw out a couple of gay slurs while you were at it.

But that's not the way the law, or law enforcement works.

Duck O’ Death,

You are a real pro.

First you saved us all from The Corona, and now you are an expert on the 4th Amendment.

You are truly exponential, with a side of efficacy.

Bravo.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I wonder how many would change their tune if they had to walk in those cops’ shoes for a month.

I wonder what goes wrong in a mans head to cause him to embrace the behaviors of a fascist police state.

Reality?

Experience?

An IQ that exceeds a nine?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by sse
what u already said u hate cops make up yer mind

What is inconsistent about saying I hate cops and then saying that they are often provoked by suspects? Am I supposed to lie to bolster my opinion of cops?

I hate cops (not just cause I'm a lawyer...I've known a few cops who were outright scumbag sadists (one was my brother in law, who was an SFPD sgt known as "sgt rock" for his habit of dropping rocks on the feet of suspects who were not cooperating) and some who were more criminal than most crooks.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Duck O’ Death,

You are a real pro.

First you saved us all from The Corona, and now you are an expert on the 4th Amendment.

It's the 8th amendment. Not the 4th. Have another drink.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Duck O’ Death,

You are a real pro.

Good copy, Duck.

The 4th Amendment does not apply here.

Another home run.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antlers
The police will investigate themselves and find they did nothing wrong.

No more analysis needed here.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Duck O’ Death,

You are a real pro.

Good copy, Duck.

Another home run.

You apparently did pour another drink! Baker's dozen?

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Don't resist arrest, live to do crimes another day.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by antlers
The police will investigate themselves and find they did nothing wrong.

No more analysis needed here.

4 officers have been fired. I think there *might* be a little more to this little incident.....

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse
what u already said u hate cops make up yer mind

What is inconsistent about saying I hate cops and then saying that they are often provoked by suspects? Am I supposed to lie to bolster my opinion of cops?

I hate cops (not just cause I'm a lawyer...I've known a few cops who were outright scumbag sadists (one was my brother in law, who was an SFPD sgt known as "sgt rock" for his habit of dropping rocks on the feet of suspects who were not cooperating) and some who were more criminal than most crooks.

Still not seeing any inconsistency. I hate cops and I also know they often are provoked. I didn't say all cops are bad and, in fact, I said most are not bad. I just don't like the power trip that many cops are on.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I hate cops (not just cause I'm a lawyer...and I know that more people hate lawyers than hate cops) but I hate criminals and lawlessness more. I've known a few cops who were outright scumbag sadists (one was my brother in law, who was an SFPD sgt known as "sgt rock" for his habit of dropping rocks on the feet of suspects who were not cooperating) and some who were more criminal than most crooks. I'm sure there are a few cops who wrongfully kill people, but I also know that probably 95% of cops abide by the law, and I just don't think that most of these killings are anything more than a scared cop trying to get home to his family that night.

Interesting, I've never met a lawyer that wasn't a scumbag willing to lie on the behalf of other scum for a few nickels.

And your rock story is the dumbest shiet I've read in the last 10mins.

The reality is that every profession is staffed by humans, who are imperfect. There's always a bell curve at every job. Some real good employees, some terrible, but most are in the middle just trying to do their job....even shietbag lawyers.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/26/20.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I hate cops (not just cause I'm a lawyer...and I know that more people hate lawyers than hate cops) but I hate criminals and lawlessness more. I've known a few cops who were outright scumbag sadists (one was my brother in law, who was an SFPD sgt known as "sgt rock" for his habit of dropping rocks on the feet of suspects who were not cooperating) and some who were more criminal than most crooks. I'm sure there are a few cops who wrongfully kill people, but I also know that probably 95% of cops abide by the law, and I just don't think that most of these killings are anything more than a scared cop trying to get home to his family that night.

Interesting, I've never met a lawyer that wasn't a scumbag willing to lie on the behalf of other scum for a few nickels.

What did you read 11 minutes ago?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Shake and flail what? there was 700 lb of dead weight on top of him and he was cuffed. Andre the Giant might have been able to wiggle just a bit.

That third cop was kneeling across the knees and ankles just to prevent such flailing.

His body was completely limp and lifeless. If you were taking your last breath, I guarantee you would be able to move an inch or so, regardless of who's on top of you.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Your first post in this thread

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Your first post in this thread

The rock story was in my first post. Do you stutter when reading?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

His body was completely limp and lifeless. If you were taking your last breath, I guarantee you would be able to move an inch or so, regardless of who's on top of you.

Maybe I have misread, but you seem to be all over on this debate. I thought your position early on was it was outright murder, but then you seem to be vacillating and playing both sides, based on which buddy is tossing in their .02.

Which is it, exactly?

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Duck O’ Death,

You are a real pro.

Good copy, Duck.

Another home run.

You apparently did pour another drink! Baker's dozen?

Duck,

Where did you learn all of this elite CPR, gun shot resurrection, and 8th Amendment training?

Telephone school?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

#ThisYourPurpleMetalFlakeButtplugNeedsaMask

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 12 of 44 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
88 members (99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, batch, 257robertsimp, 14 invisible), 1,624 guests, and 747 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,758
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.