Page 14 of 44 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 43 44
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Ok. You think the cop murdered the perp.
Yawn

Which point do you want me to address ?

Any of the points I have made. Pick one. (hint, there is only one)

No,
Duck: “I’m a dips.hit liberal “

Me: “Agreed “

Yea, ok, nevermind.

Waste of my time, this. It's actually an interesting debate but to think one could have an intelligent debate with you about it.... Forget it.

Enjoy circle jerking with Deflave.

You need three for a circle. F.uck, you’re dumb.

Enjoy getting yourself in a tizzy .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
His body was completely limp and lifeless. If you were taking your last breath, I guarantee you would be able to move an inch or so, regardless of who's on top of you.

Maybe I have misread, but you seem to be all over on this debate. I thought your position early on was it was outright murder, but then you seem to be vacillating and playing both sides, based on which buddy is tossing in their .02.

Which is it, exactly?

Actually you did misread my posts. I NEVER said the cop was a murderer. That's for a jury to decide. And I actually said he MAY have had a heart attack for the stress of the event. AND I said it doesn't LOOK very good though when the guy has his knee on his neck for minutes while the perp lays there limp. So my position has been consistent. We don't know the cause of death but it doesn't look good.

My mistake, I mistook one of allwaysstupid's posts for yours. Apologies! cool

So you cannot read either. Got it

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
So the last few pages went off track because of trolling from the usual suspects.

I'd just ask these simple questions:

1) Do you think the man IN CUSTODY, HANDCUFFED, under the knee had a medical emergency at the end of the incident?

2) Do you think any of the four officers there knew it?

3) Do you think any of the 4 officers did anything to assist the man in custody who was having a medial emergency?

Reminder: A man in custody has an 8th amendment right to medial treatment while in custody.... His welfare are the cops obligation.

The obvious answers are:

Yes
Yes
and, NO

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I just read an article that explains what the four cops were attempting to arrest the black guy for: suspicion of passing a counterfeit $20.00 bill. No violence by the perpetrator noted. Well, some foolish lieberal "spokesman" alleged some fantasy but had to walk his stupid lies back. The riots have started.

https://www.startribune.com/mpls-police-marchers-clash-over-man-s-death-in-custody/570763352/

Fatal chain of events

The arrest that sparked the fatal chain of events happened about 8 p.m. Monday, when police were called to investigate a report of someone trying to pay with a counterfeit bill at Cup Foods, 3759 Chicago Av., and found the man matching the suspect’s description in his car, according to police and scanner audio posted online.

Cup Foods’ owner, Mike Abumayyaleh, later confirmed that one of his employees had followed store policy by calling police after someone, thought to be Floyd, tried to pay with a counterfeit $20 bill. Abumayyaleh said he’s been receiving death threats since the incident.

Officers ordered Floyd out of the car and took him into custody, police spokesman John Elder said, adding that their body cameras were rolling the whole time.

The incident was streamed by a bystander on Facebook Live, where the archived footage approached 1 million views as of Tuesday evening.

The video captures Chauvin with his knee on the neck of Floyd, who is lying face down on the street next to the rear passenger wheel, writhing, while repeatedly telling police he couldn’t breathe as three officers hold him down.

“Please, please, please I can’t breathe. Please, man,” Floyd is heard pleading with the officers. At one point, he cries out for his mother.

By then, several other witnesses had gathered on the sidewalk outside of Cup Foods, with several recording the scene on their phones. “Bro, you’ve got him down, let him breathe at least, man,” one bystander is heard telling police.

At one point, as a group of bystanders continue to plead for the officers to check Floyd’s pulse, an officer, believed to be Thao, can be heard saying “Don’t do drugs, guys.”

Warning: Video contains graphic images some viewers may find disturbing."My video proves what really happened" to George Floyd, said the woman who was among several witnessing the incident.
Video (02:17): Video shows man dying under officer's knee
“So you call what he’s doing OK?” one bystander asks, referring to Chauvin.

As Floyd begins to lose consciousness, the group of bystanders becomes increasingly agitated. Among them was a woman who identified herself as an off-duty firefighter and first responder.

“The fact that you guys aren’t checking his pulse and doing compressions if he needs them — you guys are on another level!” she said.

Thao is then shown moving away from his colleagues to tell the crowd to “get back on the sidewalk.” As he moves toward them, one of the bystanders points out that Floyd no longer seems to be moving.

A short time later, paramedics arrive and put him onto a gurney and into a waiting ambulance. Floyd was taken to HCMC, where he died at 9:25 p.m. The cause of his death is “pending further testing and investigation” by multiple agencies, according to the medical examiner.

No weapons were recovered from the scene, police said.

The footage doesn’t capture what led to Floyd’s arrest, only picking up after he has already been taken to the ground and is in handcuffs. The woman who filmed and posted the encounter said “the world needed to see what I was seeing.”

Darnella Frazier told the Star Tribune that she started recording “as soon as I heard him trying to fight for his life” in front of her and other bystanders near the intersection of 38th Street and Chicago Avenue S.

Federal authorities are investigating a white Minneapolis police officer for possible civil rights violations, after a video surfaced Monday that showed him kneeling on an African-American man's neck and ignoring the man's protests that he couldn't breathe. The man later died.
Video (10:24): Mayor Frey: 'Being black in America should not be a death sentence'
“It was like a natural instinct, honestly” to start recording, said Frazier, who lives in the neighborhood. “The world needed to see what I was seeing. Stuff like this happens in silence too many times.”

Later on Tuesday, Frey and Council Member Andrea Jenkins, who represents the ward where Floyd died, joined editors of traditional black publications North News and Insight News for an emotional 45-minute Facebook live session about the incident.

The conversation later turned to the MPD’s initial news release that said Floyd died after a “medical incident,” which sparked widespread criticism on social media that the department appeared to be downplaying his death.

Jenkins pointed out that the MPD has its own communications department and issues statements without vetting at City Hall.

“The statement that was put out was almost as harmful the perpetration of the act,” Jenkins said. “We all watched that video — there were no medical concerns prior” to the officer putting his knee on Floyd.

Elder, the police spokesman, at first said that Floyd had gotten out of the car on his own, but “physically resisted” officers and was handcuffed, before officers noticed that he was in “medical distress.” Elder later walked back some of those statements, saying they were based on preliminary information.

The technique used by officers, he added, was not a department-authorized chokehold.

All body camera footage has been turned over to the BCA, which said in a news release that its investigation was separate from the FBI’s civil rights investigation, and that it would turn over its findings to the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office for possible criminal charges.

CARLOS GONZALEZ, STAR TRIBUNE
Police clashed with protesters outside the Minneapolis 3rd Police Precinct station on Tuesday night after a march to express anger over the death of George Floyd.
More
The racially charged incident also threatened to reignite tensions between police and minority communities that reached a boiling point in 2015 after the fatal shooting of Jamar Clark and a weekslong protest outside a nearby police station that followed.

Last edited by RickyD; 05/26/20.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
So the last few pages went off track because of trolling from the usual suspects.

1) Do you think the man IN CUSTODY, HANDCUFFED, under the knee had a medical emergency at the end of the incident?

3) Do you think any of the 4 officers did anything to assist the man in custody who was having a medial emergency?

Reminder: A man in custody has an 8th amendment right to medial treatment while in custody.... His welfare are the cops obligation.

The obvious answers are:

Yes
Yes
and, NO

It doesn't matter what you or I think after seeing the video. An autopsy will be done. Hopefully, its not biased in any way. Honestly, I dont see how he would die from a knee resting on the side of his neck as shown in the video.

To those immediately condemning some LEOs doing their job in a way you dont like, you dont have the first f.ucking clue as to how some folks behave or how things work.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Minnysoda loves its diversity

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Would you give mouth to mouth to someone you arrested who said he had the Chinese virus?

The obvious answers are:

Yes
Yes
and, NO

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
fter seeing the video. An autopsy will be done. Hopefully, its not biased in any way. Honestly, I dont see how he would die from a knee resting on the side of his neck as shown in the video.

Ok. Listen. I mean, FOCUS. Really.... Just, focus.

The fact of the matter is, the detained man died, and the cop saw him go under, and offered **zero medical attention**.

I asked you your opinion of my only, single point in this thread. You STILL have not comprehended it. Let me be as remedial as possible:

It doesn't matter how or why the man in custody died. It only matters legally that he died under a knee and was not afforded any medical attention.

That has been my only, single point. The second he slipped into unconsciousness, cops should have been scurrying. They didn't.

The ONLY thing the autopsy will prove is, if the cop was just negligent, or if it was murder.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
fter seeing the video. An autopsy will be done. Hopefully, its not biased in any way. Honestly, I dont see how he would die from a knee resting on the side of his neck as shown in the video.

The fact of the matter is, the detained man died, and the cop saw him go under, and offered **zero medical attention**.

I asked you your opinion of my only, single point in this thread. You STILL have not comprehended it. Let me be as remedial as possible:

It doesn't matter how or why the man in custody died. It only matters legally that he died under a knee and was not afforded any medical attention.

That has been my only, single point. The second he slipped into unconsciousness, cops should have been scurrying. They didn't.

The ONLY thing the autopsy will prove is, if the cop was just negligent, or if it was murder.

Ok, idiot . If you say it, it must be true.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The cops boss didn't think they were doing their jobs properly. He fired them and the FBI and State of Minnesota are investigating them. There was no violence, no weapons found, just a suspicion that a $20.00 bill might have been counterfeit. You think that's enough to die for?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
its Hard to take you seriously ,Duck ,since you were one of the biggest fear mongerers here regarding the covid. I’m not in the least bit insecure of my intelligence. You obviously are. Go ahead and attempt to make yourself look smart some more . LMFAO

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
The cops boss didn't think they were doing their jobs properly. He fired them and the FBI and State of Minnesota are investigating them. There was no violence, no weapons found, just a suspicion that a $20.00 bill might have been counterfeit. You think that's enough to die for?

Did you already complete your investigation? Maybe send your results to the FBI to save US tax dollars.

I didn't realize that criminal investigations were done looking at the media on the internet . Very smart

Last edited by ribka; 05/26/20.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Did he die under the knee?? Facts matter . Sorry, you’re too stupid to know that. How many phone jacks did you inspect today, Duck?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

That's your rebuttal? I mean, that is REALLY all you have to offer? I assume by the limp wristed response and lack of intelligent discord, you've really got nothing to add to your case.

Putz.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

That's your rebuttal? I mean, that is REALLY all you have to offer? I assume by the limp wristed response and lack of intelligent discord, you've really got nothing to add to your case.

Putz.

F.uck off

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Duck,

Weren’t you the one trying to get a member’s address so you could drive your pimped out motorhome to their house and fight them? Keep talking s.hit you dumb c.ock sucker

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Did he die under the knee?? Facts matter . Sorry, you’re too stupid to know that. How many phone jacks did you inspect today, Duck?

Dumbfugg.

Doesn't matter if he died under the knee.

HE NEEDED MEDICAL ATTENTION WHILE IN CUSTODY.

I have tried like 4 times to get the main point across to you, but you are too ignorant, drunk, or stupid to get it.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Duck,

Weren’t you the one trying to get a member’s address so you could drive your pimped out motorhome to their house and fight them? Keep talking s.hit you dumb c.ock sucker

It's clear you are channeling your inner deflave and just resorting to trolling. I literally have asked you a half dozen questions about your position on the death but you won't engage. Because, you have no platform to stand on. Just stupid insults and lame ass comments.

My last post of the night. Enjoy!

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
I bet all 4 cops get their job back.

Love to see the final medical report on real cause of death. Most of you guys would have voted not guilty on the OJ verdict

Cause of death...Choked on a counterfeit $20

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What we know in my opinion:
1. The officers had the man subdued and at some point the man went unconscious and unresponsive.
2. The officers should have observed that a man in their custody went unconscious and they should have gotten him medical attention.

What we don't know for sure:
1. What the.actual cause of death is and whether any medical assistance would have stopped it.
2. What was in the minds and hearts of the officers at the time of the incident.

We have to wait for the autopsy and/or investigation for more information. To say someone is guilty of murder you have to prove intentional and deliberate killing of another with malice aforethought. To me it LOOKS more like negligence. They should have noticed the man in their custody went unconscious and had a medic check on him.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Page 14 of 44 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (10Glocks, 16penny, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,378 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,243
Posts18,466,884
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.