Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Texczech
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I saw Eddie Murphy do this in Beverly Hills Cop, only Detective Eddie used a banana.

We used to stuff potatoes in hated teachers tailpipes.

Bet that made their eyes bulge.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Texczech
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I saw Eddie Murphy do this in Beverly Hills Cop, only Detective Eddie used a banana.

We used to stuff potatoes in hated teachers tailpipes.

Bet that made their eyes bulge.

I see what you did there J.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by RickyD
I've got a chithead neighbor's son who does the same. Only he gets up about 4:30 AM and remote starts his piece of crap car with junk mufflers, if any, and to make matters worse he's also got the ghetto tunes coming on turned up so he can hear them in the shower, most likely.It takes him about 20 minutes before he drives away. I only wish I knew something about wiring a bomb. Just blowing the wheels off would be hilarious. lol

Valve-Stem tool. No damage to anything, nothing ruined, however there is a significant tome-factor involved in just refilling the tires, let alone them figuring out the valve stems are loose when Tire 1 is drained by the time they fill tire 4.

Does Amazon have 'em? grin

Sure, they're cheap enough you could leave one behind, but, they still gotta find a compressor and your point is still driven home sans any lasting damage:

20 pc valve-stem tool

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I’ll stick with my stock 650 hp Camaro and the exhaust that can be “adjusted” from the dash to either open it up and keep it quiet for the stealth effect:)

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Note to self: Don't get on the bad side of hotrod Lincoln...Six ways from Sunday

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I was the flames, I would have used about 5 foot
of hose taped to the foam nozzle.

With no note. The note would have come later, when it was running.

Why make it easy.

I haven't had a muffler on my diesel in years, used the work the graveyard.
Clutch out, then shift to second, get to third with no throttle, coast down the
hill. I ask the neighbors, most never heard me leave.
Just the way I wanted it.

On the other hand, there is a road with a T near our house.
This weekend it was nice and we had our windows open.
Every asshat with a "performance" car was out.
No idea how many times we had to back up the movie we were watching
because exhaust noise covered up the sound.

We are about 80 yards from the road. And this is rural.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Had a renter that live up the canal from me, its 75' wide No Wake. He had a Off Shore 34' long with 2 Big Blocks straight pipes out the back. Every time he went out or back making a Wake and so loud made dogs bark rattled the house. After going by several time I went down and talked to him, man to man civil, even helped him tie the boat up. He told me to get off his property and F... Off. 2 other neighbors when and had a talk with him, sheriff when there twice about making a Wake and not having mufflers ( Michigan has a law that mufflers are required with in 1 mile of shore).
After a couple weeks he went to start the boat, it would crank but wouldn't start, someone used a long hose and filled the exult with spray foam. Boat had to be towed to a marina to be repaired. Sheriff took a report but nothing became of it never questioned a neighbor. It took the marina 6 weeks to repair the boat due to foam in the engine heads. Owner of the marina just so happed to live next door to me and has 3 children that the jerks boat woke up several times while taking a nap.
He ended up moving before the boat was put in the water. Wife divorced him.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
More of the story is needed to tell who is the bigger douschebag.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOUD is life, it's work, it's progress, people can be annoying, you DO NOT FU-K WITH someone else's property!

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500
LOUD is life, it's work, it's progress, people can be annoying, you DO NOT FU-K WITH someone else's property!

^This

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Don't fugk with someone else's private property I agree with.

But the loud part, some little [bleep] running around with loud pipes in a neighborhood shows a complete lack of respect.

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
You’d prefer to climb a tree to tell lies than to stand on the ground and tell the truth cause it just ain’t in you. At all.

The hospital tours? Any news, lately?

Ever see a liberal bitch like Ol' Poof lose an argument, then walk away wiser for the experience?

Yeah, me neither.

The only things you ever won were “Best in Tall Tales” contests.
Blue ribbon quality.

If it wasn’t for lying you’d have nothing to say.

Change your handle to Uncle Remus, the story teller.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hookeye
I wave to people on country roads all the time.
Am usually running the same routes, going hunting or fishing.
Hell just being genuinely friendly, could get me a new groundhog spot of sumpthin too.

Old farmer sittin on porch on a summer day............

cool shade, cool place............I reckon the old boy earned his comfort and its just nice to be happy for him.

During the Covid I went to a gunshop and took a slight detour to pass a coworkers house. He was on his tractor and I waved as I went by.
Just to say "social distancing hello".

Damn, it aint hard to be nice.

For a few weeks I was involved with an attractive blonde who had her own HD Shovelhead Lowrider, given to her by a previous beau, one time she let me ride it to Huntsville TX, about 70 miles away in the Piney Woods. She followed behind on my Japanese bike.

A bunch of big ol' Harley guys came by in the other direction and me and them was waving to beat the band...... none of them waved at her grin

Can't always judge a book by it's motorcycle.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

But the loud part, some little [bleep] running around with loud pipes in a neighborhood shows a complete lack of respect.

Bottom line is this...... Drive what you want, the way want to. Just remember, someone out there may take exception and take action. Simple as that.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Have to file that under the 'people are annoying' case file, I let it go, country redneck kids rod the hell out of their pickups all over this place, but, it's very rural and I don't hear them burn by very long, I cant say much, I tore the hell out of farm fields and creek bottoms on bikes and 4x4 trucks when I was a kid.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Bottom line is this...... Drive what you want, the way want to. Just remember, someone out there may take exception and take action. Simple as that.

And their "exception and action" can get em slabbed out on ice too, that, they should remember.

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by deflave
How about a highly tuned and modified Honda Civic?

Nothing like blood flowing out of your ears as a car hits a whopping 27mph.

Listen close and you'll hear this as they shift gears: nnnnndooouche, nnnndooouche, nnndooouche......

Gears? Those guy's can't drive sticks, and their cars to me sound like they're passing gas, not like the piling-up-on-the-cams rumble of the V8 days....

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The guy who applied the foam and left the letter is a chicken$hit prick, if ya ain't willing to go face to face then don't bother.

I do find straight-pipe Harleys to be uncalled for, and most of the riders of 'em are a$$holes IME... but Harleys and their riders are fading.

Most irritating thing around here tho are the friggin' Mexican ice cream vans rolling down the street... "ding, ding, ding-ding-ding, ding-a-ling, ding-ding.. HELLO! ...ding, ding, ding-ding-ding, ding-a-ling, ding-ding.. HELLO!... ding, ding, ding-ding-ding, ding-a-ling, ding-ding.. HELLO!..."

.....playing a friggin' BARBIE tune... mad

I'll take straight pipe Mexican ice cream trucks any day.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The guy who applied the foam and left the letter is a chicken$hit prick, if ya ain't willing to go face to face then don't bother.

I do find straight-pipe Harleys to be uncalled for, and most of the riders of 'em are a$$holes IME... but Harleys and their riders are fading.

Most irritating thing around here tho are the friggin' Mexican ice cream vans rolling down the street... "ding, ding, ding-ding-ding, ding-a-ling, ding-ding.. HELLO! ...ding, ding, ding-ding-ding, ding-a-ling, ding-ding.. HELLO!... ding, ding, ding-ding-ding, ding-a-ling, ding-ding.. HELLO!..."

.....playing a friggin' BARBIE tune... mad

I'll take straight pipe Mexican ice cream trucks any day.

Don't have any around here, but Ol' Heriberto pushing a cart full of goodies in the burb, gettin' in the way of folks coming home from work sure can be a pain in the ass in some neighborhoods. Bell or no bell.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 16penny, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,612
Posts18,454,920
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.