Hop To
Page 22 of 44 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 43 44
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Old Toot or one of his very close loved ones is going to die a slow painful death to cancer with a black Oncologist whom they will be begging too for help... because thats how that bitch karma operates... and some people will find great humor in that situation, I promise you that.

Still sore over getting the scchitt kicked out of you, I see. That’s bitch karma.

Laffin at you !

Keep “laffin”, cuz I dunno wtf your talkin bout Willis.. just more old bitty mumblin..

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Meanwhile in Chicago,.....

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/memorial-day-weekend-shootings-leave-10-dead-chicago-70882457

Memorial Day weekend shootings leave 10 dead in Chicago

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Old Toot or one of his very close loved ones is going to die a slow painful death to cancer with a black Oncologist whom they will be begging too for help... because thats how that bitch karma operates... and some people will find great humor in that situation, I promise you that.

Still sore over getting the scchitt kicked out of you, I see. That’s bitch karma.

Laffin at you !

Keep “laffin”, cuz I dunno wtf your talkin bout Willis.. just more old bitty mumblin..

I certainly will and always enjoy watching you get your own words shoved back up into your little gimp asss.

You’re such a whiny little puss. Try rubbing some aloe on it.

Laffin at you !

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
In my life, it always seems that the guys who wanted to become cops had the little man or little dick complex. Barneys with guns, and the authority to hide behind the badge. Judge jury and executioner. 4 cops to hold down one guy who is handcuffed? People on this forum yak about the totalitarian government, the fascist state or big government, too much government over reach, or the Police State. WOW! Does anyone remember Randy Weaver and Ruby Ridge?!

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by janesvillejohn
In my life, it always seems that the guys who wanted to become cops had the little man or little dick complex. Barneys with guns, and the authority to hide behind the badge. Judge jury and executioner. 4 cops to hold down one guy who is handcuffed? People on this forum yak about the totalitarian government, the fascist state or big government, too much government over reach, or the Police State. WOW! Does anyone remember Randy Weaver and Ruby Ridge?!

Please tell us the full story, from the beginning, of what happened in Minneapolis and expound on the actual cause of death also.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
The news just showed the colored guy being removed from his mini van. He does not look to be resisting to me. Again, 4 pussies to hold down one guy in hand cuffs? If the stress of all the Barneys holding the guy down and it leads to a heart attack, it's on the cops. Remember Waco, remember Ruby Ridge. [bleep] cops. Also the biggest reason to uphold Second Amendment, from rouge cops, and the military!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
The news just showed the colored guy being removed from his mini van. He does not look to be resisting to me. Again, 4 pussies to hold down one guy in hand cuffs? If the stress of all the Barneys holding the guy down and it leads to a heart attack, it's on the cops. Remember Waco, remember Ruby Ridge. [bleep] cops. Also the biggest reason to uphold Second Amendment, from rouge cops, and the military!

Look out folks, we got a badarse....

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Serious question here- - - - -not pot-stirring. At what point would a deadly-force intervention by a private citizen be justified to prevent a uniformed officer from committing murder? Would beating an unconscious, non-resisting, and restrained person with a baton be sufficient cause for at least shooting to stop the threat, or would drawing a weapon and placing it against the head of a helpless detainee justify an armed response? At what point, if any, should a CCW carrier be compelled to fire on a rogue cop?
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Laffin at you !

I certainly will and always enjoy watching you get your own words shoved back up into your little gimp asss.

You’re such a whiny little puss. Try rubbing some aloe on it.

Laffin at you !

Still waiting...

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At the end of the day, regardless, the guy went unconscious, they didn't notice and therefore didn't render any aid. At a minimum, that's negligence. Murder? Doubtful. Negligent homicide, MAYBE. Stupid- DEFINITELY.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Have you always lived in Wisconsin?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You're no better than the people you berate.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Serious question here- - - - -not pot-stirring. At what point would a deadly-force intervention by a private citizen be justified to prevent a uniformed officer from committing murder? Would beating an unconscious, non-resisting, and restrained person with a baton be sufficient cause for at least shooting to stop the threat, or would drawing a weapon and placing it against the head of a helpless detainee justify an armed response? At what point, if any, should a CCW carrier be compelled to fire on a rogue cop?
Jerry

IDK...

But, I would feel within my right to shoot a cop if he/they mistakenly raided my home, shot my dog, and before I could clearly hear a LEO yelling “Sheriffs dept or Police department“, I’ve sent 8 rounds into a couple of them.

Aside from that...I’m not shooting a cop or another person for that matter unless I’ve seen the beginning, middle, and end of the situation.

Too many variables to assume who should catch lead, imo.

Be a good witness, if you don’t know the entire event.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Jerry

You can shoot somebody whenever you feel like it.

It's being able to explain your reasoning that gets kinda tricky.

But based on your posts so far, I'm pretty sure you'd be fugked regardless. Cop or otherwise.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Jerry

Whenever you feel like getting clapped.....straight curtains.

So as long as your affairs are in order and you have a good life insurance policy, go forth and do you.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/27/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Only rouge cops? What about black cops or white cops?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Only rouge cops? What about black cops or white cops?

Point well taken. wink

Tarquin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

What no one has seen is when they try to put him in the police unit, no one has put that video out and I'm sure its out there.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 22 of 44 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,586 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,870
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.