Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 27 of 44 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 43 44
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Perhaps I might shine a little sunshine for those stressed about the situation .
Has anyone checked his political status ?
If it turns out he is democrat , then problem solved , he is now a good democrat !
😎 Kenneth

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have friends, family and acquaintances in law enforcement. Some took the job because they loved the military aspect, some truly get up and go because they feel it is a service the People need, some love the power.

The guy who sat for so long with his knee on the deceased neck was an idiot. might have been pissed off at the bad check passer, but in the age of everybody's got a camera, to put gas on the fire of Cop Hate did a terrible disservice to those who are in the business for selfless reasons.

Those who own businesses that are going up in flames and being looted and did not have a hand in the action are paying a terrible price. This falls directly on his shoulders, it appears his desire to force some sort of compliance to his authority by the methods used, which appear so brutal and callous to the non-involved observer, will bear serious repercussions to his brothers in blue. He could have tazed him a number of times if necessary, bad choices bring bad results.

Be aware of your audience and surroundings.

Last edited by worriedman; 05/28/20.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Can’t see destroying others property that had nothing in this as justified.
They want vigilante justice then take it to the persons directly responsible .
The riots are nothing more than thugs feeling justified in thier criminal actions .
Has anybody found out yet if the deceased is a dem ?
🤪 Kenneth

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Regardless of the actual cause of death, why would it be necessary to kneel on his neck that long? Gotta presume he's securely cuffed.

Teeth?

Spit?

The subject couldn't be put in the caged unit?

The fact that handcuffs don't immobilize everybody?

Hitting a handcuffed person is deemed a no-no?

Tasing a handcuffed person is deemed a no-no?

Four officers had to tend to crowd control because of all the nosy fugking SJW?

One officer has to use more force than four officers?

Just spit balling here of course. It probably was murder.

Yeah, probably was...uh...murder...yeah, murder.

:::eye roll:::

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Are the fat black women fighting over the electric
scooter carts to use for their looting the way they
do here for regular shopping?

Better watch the looting videos....

Skinny white dudes dont fit your narrative, but they seemed to be in no short supply in the Target store from what I saw.

Last edited by Ejp1234; 05/28/20.
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Are the fat black women fighting over the electric
scooter carts to use for their looting the way they
do here for regular shopping?

Better watch the looting videos....

Skinny white dudes dont fit your narrative, but they seemed to be in no short supply in the Target store from what I saw.

All looters need killing.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by duck911

Where are you watching this?

Your mom's house

Where is it, maybe I can go too.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If only the dearly departed brother had been a Chris Rock fan. From where I sit, it appears the cops used excessive force. Gotta wait for the autopsy to see if they killed him or he croaked for another reason, but the optics are not good. However it looks to me like first off, brother man did not get out of the car when told to and made the cops yank him out. Had to look tough for the chick(s) with him I guess. Second, he appeared to be jawing at them the whole time. Not a good idea but they probably will put up with that as par for the course but it is an unnecessary counter productive "escalation". Do the yes sir no sir thing dummy.

Would not be surprised if something happened we are not seeing from the time they walked him from the scene of the arrest over to the cop car where they eventually pinned him down and killed him. He probably spit, kicked, bit, whatever. I'd bet money on it. That the cops ain't likely to put up with. That does not make the cops right but its a good chance the dead guy brought all of it on himself.

Bitch about cops all you want. It is true that some of them are grown up hall monitors, bullies, whatever. All the more reason not to antagonize them during an "interaction".

Trying to pass a fake $20 bill could happen to anyone. My Mom's best pal, another 80 plus year old lady, did it at a restaurant. She got the fake bill from the bank. Paid for her meal with a check and took the bill back to the bank and got it taken care of. The cops know this and all other things being equal should not be overly excited "interacting" with someone over it. Notice I said all other things being equal. My Mom's pal did not have a prior criminal record and such.

Last edited by RJY66; 05/28/20.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Can’t see destroying others property that had nothing in this as justified.
They want vigilante justice then take it to the persons directly responsible .
The riots are nothing more than thugs feeling justified in thier criminal actions .
Has anybody found out yet if the deceased is a dem ?
🤪 Kenneth

never understood if they want to retaliate, why don't they burn down a donut shop?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The pattern testing cell at the gun club is going to catch hell this week!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't believe I would have made a huge issue with someone over a counterfeit $20 bill. He could have gotten it in change or even from a bank. Of course we don't know who initiated making a big deal out of it. That part hasn't been seen. The deceased was a big tough bouncer type but it seems 4 police could've gotten him up and loaded a handcuffed person. If not why not shackle his ankles and wait on more help?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No one should be surprised with a knee to the neck for someone resisting arrest.

My guess would be these cops are so jaded by dealing with the public- everyone of the accused trying to lie their way out of something, many are immediately belligerent and are no strangers to the police - have a feel for when something is about to escalate.

Maybe the reason they weren't overly concerned about being filmed or in any hurry to let the guy up is because they've done it 50 times before where no one was injured and the public didn't react.

All conjecture of course but from their approach it seems pretty S.O.P.

Last edited by KFWA; 05/28/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

“Bitch about cops all you want. It is true that some of them are grown up hall monitors, bullies, whatever. All the more reason not to antagonize them during an "interaction".”

Are you phuqqin kidding me? You’re aware the brain’s natural tendency is fight or flight right?

Those cops are done, what do you expect for $35k and a GED?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I’ve seen a softball to the neck cause the person to lose consciousness a few seconds later from interrupted blood flow. I finish off wounded turkeys by standing on their neck - the cop was unnecessarily punishing Floyd for some imagined insult with a brutal potentially deadly technique and he died.

The only question is what flavor of homicide he will be convicted of in about 10 minutes of jury deliberation.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Latest update. Fireman who put Floyd on the stretcher have now confirmed he had NO pulse when they arrived on the scene. So confirmed that the officer killed the guys right there on the street, kept on him till he was lifeless. So pathetic, the victim was already cuffed with 4 officers on scene. Just a shame.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 16bore

“Bitch about cops all you want. It is true that some of them are grown up hall monitors, bullies, whatever. All the more reason not to antagonize them during an "interaction".”

Are you phuqqin kidding me? You’re aware the brain’s natural tendency is fight or flight right?

Those cops are done, what do you expect for $35k and a GED?

No I am not kidding. The few times I have gotten pulled for just a traffic stop my anxiety, adrenaline, and yes, depending on the chicken shaddistness of the situation,
even anger levels go up bigly. Still I am smart enough to not smart off at the cops.....and I am not very smart.

Once years ago me and Dad were saltwater fishing over in South Carolina. A complete [bleep] of a possum cop came and checked license and fish...all good. Asked to see life jackets. I pointed them out and he said they would not do. See, Dad had been given "work" vests by a friend of his who worked for the Corp of engineers and we had been using them unknowingly for years. These were not the correct "type" for recreational use even though I certainly would prefer to wear them in a life or drown situation over some POS from walmart....which would have been legal. No matter. Anyway the [bleep] wanted us to post a bail of $50 because we were out of state which for a second it seemed we didn't have. Said he would take Dad to jail to raise it if it we could not come up with it. I informed the possum cop that I thought that was bovine scatology. He told me to watch my mouth or I would go to jail too. I threw up my hands, walked to the bow of the boat and cooled off. We scraped together $50 and went home. I could have tried to out [bleep] the professional [bleep] and it would only have made it worse. He was holding the legal cards plus his cousin or uncle was probably the judge in that little town. Plus in those days no cop cams, cell phone cams, and we were in the middle of nowhere out on the river, no witnesses.

Found out the next week that it is within a possum cop's right to take you in and raise bail/fine if you are from out of state. If you want to contest it you go to court. If you don't show up they have your money which is what most non felony "law enforcement" is all about as anyone with any sense knows.

Those cops may be "done", perhaps rightfully so, but that don't un-dead the dead guy who I am almost positive would still be he if he had had just a little discretion.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Negligent Manslaughter. It was a bad call and its going to cost the knee Cop and those just watching it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Hastings
I don't believe I would have made a huge issue with someone over a counterfeit $20 bill. He could have gotten it in change or even from a bank. Of course we don't know who initiated making a big deal out of it. That part hasn't been seen. The deceased was a big tough bouncer type but it seems 4 police could've gotten him up and loaded a handcuffed person. If not why not shackle his ankles and wait on more help?

You think that the counterfeit 20$ bill was his first and only brush with the law ?

Can we “speculate “ that he had outstanding warrants. Can we “speculate “ that he had a history of violence ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by specneeds
I’ve seen a softball to the neck cause the person to lose consciousness a few seconds later from interrupted blood flow. I finish off wounded turkeys by standing on their neck - the cop was unnecessarily punishing Floyd for some imagined insult with a brutal potentially deadly technique and he died.

The only question is what flavor of homicide he will be convicted of in about 10 minutes of jury deliberation.

Damn !!!!

It killed a turkey, thus,,,,,,,,

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Hastings

You think that the counterfeit 20$ bill was his first and only brush with the law ?

Can we “speculate “ that he had outstanding warrants. Can we “speculate “ that he had a history of violence ?

We can speculate that you like the cock too....

Laffin...

Page 27 of 44 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

219 members (17CalFan, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 32 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,485
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.