Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
***Copied from a friend's page***
"Here is my position on Donald Trump:
Make no mistake...I'm not posting this for debate (for those of you that love to debate every political thing I post!). I don’t seek or need commentary. It's ok if you don't agree because we are all entitled to our own opinions.
Just consider this...when you think the President is a jerk; he is. He’s a New Yorker. He’s crude and he can be rude. He gets his feelings hurt and he’s a hothead. He hits back; harder. The media hates it when he tweets. Why? Because he gets information out that they don’t want to report.
Let me tell you what else:
He’s a guy that demands performance. If you don't work as hard as he does; you're fired!
He is a guy that asks lots of questions. The questions he asks aren’t cloaked in fancy “political” phrases; they are “why the hell...” questions.
For decades the health industry has thrown away billions of face masks after one use. Trump asked, “why the hell are we throwing them away? Why not sterilize them and use them numerous times?” They called him stupid. What are they doing now? Sterilizing face masks.
He’s the guy that gets hospital ships readied in one week when it would have taken bureaucrats weeks or months to get it done.
He’s the guy that gets temporary hospitals built in three days. They said no way he could do it.
He’s the guy that gets auto industries to restructure to build ventilators in a business that’s highly regulated by agencies that move like sloths.
He’s the guy that asks “why aren’t we using drugs that might work on people that are dying; what the hell do we have to lose?”
He’s the guy that restricted travel from China when the Democrats and liberal media were screaming “xenophobia” and “racist.” Now they’re wanting to know why didn't he react sooner?
He’s the guy that campaigned on securing the border - protecting America - in the face of screaming Democrats and the liberal media. (Both Clinton and Obama talked about a crisis at the border and Obama did some things to address the crisis, but they proved insufficient.) When Trump shut down borders in the midst of the coronavirus virus, they screamed louder. Then the rest of the world followed suit, including the European Union with travel between their member countries. His policy is always 'America First.' For many years we have complained about sending billions abroad, while Americans suffer here. He's minimized that outflow of money.
Has he made mistakes? Yes.
Everyone I know has and does.
The “experts” wouldn’t and haven’t done any better.
Does he change his mind? Yes, who doesn't?
Trump is working harder than I’ve ever seen a President work. Twenty-four-hour days. He isn’t hiding in his office; he’s out front - Briefing - every day.
When he offers hope, they say he’s lying and when he’s straight forward, they say he should be hopeful. It’s a no-win situation, with the MSM, but he will not be deterred.
I’ll take this kind of leadership six days a week and twice on Sunday over a “polished, nice guy” politician who reads prepared speeches from a teleprompter and answers pre-scripted questions.
He is my President.

Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Summed up nicely.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
+1 great post, and true too!

GOA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
+100

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
This place needs more of this, and less petty fighting.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
You can have Trump he sold the US out for a vote or money. He knew the China virus wasn't a real threat to the majority of US, and still shut the country down just to look good. During the greatest US economy the debt was out of control, now it's just unfathomable. Trump is still the best we have to choose from but you can sure tell he once was a dumocrat.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Make no mistake...I'm not posting this for debate (for those of you that love to debate every political thing I post!). I don’t seek or need commentary. It's ok if you don't agree because we are all entitled to our own opinions.
Just consider this...when you think the President is a jerk; he is. He’s a New Yorker. He’s crude and he can be rude. He gets his feelings hurt and he’s a hothead. He hits back; harder. The media hates it when he tweets. Why? Because he gets information out that they don’t want to report.
He’s a guy that demands performance. If you don't work as hard as he does; you're fired!
He is a guy that asks lots of questions. The questions he asks aren’t cloaked in fancy “political” phrases; they are “why the hell...” questions.
For decades the health industry has thrown away billions of face masks after one use. Trump asked, “why the hell are we throwing them away? Why not sterilize them and use them numerous times?” They called him stupid. What are they doing now? Sterilizing face masks.
He’s the guy that gets hospital ships readied in one week when it would have taken bureaucrats weeks or months to get it done.
He’s the guy that gets temporary hospitals built in three days. They said no way he could do it.
He’s the guy that gets auto industries to restructure to build ventilators in a business that’s highly regulated by agencies that move like sloths.
He’s the guy that asks “why aren’t we using drugs that might work on people that are dying; what the hell do we have to lose?”
He’s the guy that restricted travel from China when the Democrats and liberal media were screaming “xenophobia” and “racist.” Now they’re wanting to know why didn't he react sooner?
He’s the guy that campaigned on securing the border - protecting America - in the face of screaming Democrats and the liberal media. (Both Clinton and Obama talked about a crisis at the border and Obama did some things to address the crisis, but they proved insufficient.) When Trump shut down borders in the midst of the coronavirus virus, they screamed louder. Then the rest of the world followed suit, including the European Union with travel between their member countries. His policy is always 'America First.' For many years we have complained about sending billions abroad, while Americans suffer here. He's minimized that outflow of money.
Trump is working harder than I’ve ever seen a President work. Twenty-four-hour days. He isn’t hiding in his office; he’s out front - Briefing - every day.
When he offers hope, they say he’s lying and when he’s straight forward, they say he should be hopeful. It’s a no-win situation, with the MSM, but he will not be deterred.
I’ll take this kind of leadership six days a week and twice on Sunday over a “polished, nice guy” politician who reads prepared speeches from a teleprompter and answers pre-scripted questions.
He is my President.

Paul B.

.....YUP!.....Clowns, idiots and masters of mental midgetry on here, like saCharlie (Up n Chucky), LeeeRoy (farts 'n Beans), Northman, Paddler (where the hell has Piddler gone?) and a few others, couldn't ever come up with anything using fairness and honest objectivity about Trump.....These MORONS refuse to see all the good Trump has done!!! And when confronted with the facts as your above post clearly shows, they will always dispute what is right in front of them to see......Hatred has blinders and blindfolds.........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where would be now had Hillary won?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by srwshooter
Where would we be now had Hillary won?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
You can have Trump he sold the US out for a vote or money. He knew the China virus wasn't a real threat to the majority of US, and still shut the country down just to look good. During the greatest US economy the debt was out of control, now it's just unfathomable. Trump is still the best we have to choose from but you can sure tell he once was a dumocrat.
..................Trump sold out for a vote or money?? Oh really?? Care to enlighten us??......So Trump shut down the country in order just to look good, thereby almost destroying an economy which he worked so hard to build up and get going?? Looking forward to reading how and what evidence you have that leads you to arrive at that conclusion....The debt can begin to be corrected and wittled down little by little IF congress after the economy gets moving again STOPS ITS SPENDING!...... But ya gotta blame Trump for decade after decade of needless and wasteful spending and piling on the debt, BEFORE he took office.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Straight up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
..................Trump sold out for a vote or money?? Oh really?? Care to enlighten us??......So Trump shut down the country in order just to look good, thereby almost destroying an economy which he worked so hard to build up and get going?? Looking forward to reading how and what evidence you have that leads you to arrive at that conclusion....The debt can begin to be corrected and wittled down little by little IF congress after the economy gets moving again STOPS ITS SPENDING!...... But ya gotta blame Trump for decade after decade of needless and wasteful spending and piling on the debt, BEFORE he took office.

I am still wondering how Trump got roped into going along with this. Seems like it all happened so quickly there wasn't a lot of thought put into it. Can someone explain and leave out the emotion part?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

When the economy was the best in history the deficit was still going up at a record pace. Trump has added more to the debt than Obama.
https://youtu.be/UuOatLZPwgI
I believe 100% that Trump knew the China virus was a hoax and played along for some reason. If your old, fat or have other preexisting health issues the China flu is a real threat, why shut the country down to protect a few? And we see that they couldn't be protected any way. I'm all ears, why do you think Trump shut the country down?

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

When the economy was the best in history the deficit was still going up at a record pace. Trump has added more to the debt than Obama.
https://youtu.be/UuOatLZPwgI
I believe 100% that Trump knew the China virus was a hoax and played along for some reason. If your old, fat or have other preexisting health issues the China flu is a real threat, why shut the country down to protect a few? And we see that they couldn't be protected any way. I'm all ears, why do you think Trump shut the country down?
........................Well the debt when Trump took office was about $20-$21 trillion. Obama started out his 1st term with about a $10 trillion debt. Now depending on what type of structure (loans etc) certain Covid19 stimuli had, some $$$ will be re-paid because they were structured as low interest loans.

As far as Trump adding to the debt in fighting covid19. What was the alternative? Tell Fauci, Birx, plus all the rest of the doctors and so called medical experts that they are wrong? As it turned out most of them were wrong about the projection models AFTER THE FACT!... BUT! In this case there was no way to know ahead of time what this virus was going to do or NOT DO. Had Trump not shut down the country, not halted travel to and from China, not halted travel to and from Europe, not halted travel to and from other countries, not implemented social distancing plus all the rest of what the doctors reco'd and instead basically continued as normal long before the virus had reached the top of the curve, would you then have been more comfortable with say 500,000 American deaths?, a million? two million? maybe more?

This virus was no hoax. Nevertheless in many ways this crises was and still is being overblown by the dems and media.

So lets assume that there was no stimulus $$$ made available to anyone. Not one $..... No help for small businesses, no help for big businesses, no help for any corporations such as airlines, cruise lines, hospitality related businesses, no help for any business that employs 1 person or thousands and no help for any individuals whatsoever.....So then what kind of an economy do you think we would have to go back to if little to no jobs are available because there was little to no business working capital for businesses to employ people?.......I will tell you. Had there not have been any govt stimulus in THIS case, any worthwhile economic recovery followed by steady positive growth, followed then to EXACTLY where we were before the virus,,, would have taken decades to rebound to the same economic status before the virus hit. A country's economic wealth is not built overnight or in a year or two.....

So while your concern for the debt is a good one, remember that in order for any robust economic recovery to occur, businesses and people must be solvent in order to employ people and solvent in order to be able to spend. Had there been no financial help for anyone, then you can bet that the cure would have been far more destructive than the disease itself due to a multitude multiplied by multiudes more of destructive societal after effects........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

#nevertrumper
#brotherinoregon

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Spot on.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by srwshooter
Where would be now had Hillary won?

Gun Bans, Gun Confiscation, More Uranium for Muslim’s and a lot more DEAD AMERICAN Soldiers. While Slick Willie and Jeffrey Epstein would have partied their ass off on the Island.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 45_100

I am still wondering how Trump got roped into going along with this. Seems like it all happened so quickly there wasn't a lot of thought put into it. Can someone explain and leave out the emotion part?
.......See my last post above.......But I will also say this. Had there been NO depletion by the Obama administration of covid fighting PPE such as ventilators, masks plus all the rest of the PPE and if there had been full support by the dems, media, FDA and CDC for the immediate distribution of hydroxychloroquin and its mate drug azithromycin, then maybe a shut down would not have occurred or maybe a shutdown might have happened but to a far lesser degree than what we had....I do not believe that Trump was purposely duped or roped into a shut down. Instead, I believe he acted with caution and acted in order to NOT TAKE the chance in having far more deaths than we already have......Had he not acted with a shut down and travel bans, then perhaps hundreds of thousands and maybe even alot more into the millions would have died in the USA.......Back 3 months ago, there was no way to know what we know now. Trump was not going to take the chance.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
He is my President.

Paul B.

Here is my position.

Without him in your corner at this current time you are fucked.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART
He is my President.

Paul B.

Here is my position.

Without him in your corner at this current time you are fucked.
............That sums it up, unless of course you happen to be a flaming die hard Trump hating liberal....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 60 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,692
Posts18,456,591
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.