Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
BOTH the Liberals AND the black people they exploit are complicit. That's exactly my point. The Left uses them to stay in power. And they allow themselves to be used. But then they use the victim card that has been issued to them by the Left to do unacceptable things.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Perhaps I have a different view then many. It appears to me that the ones creating change and stirring everything are 99% white urban liberals (WUL from henceforth on). I've never been the best at math, but i don't understand how 13% of anything can get the traction without WUL's

The white urban liberals ARE the left. engaging in identity politics and weaponizing victimization. Yes.

And they will standby and allow blacks and those that identify as such to burn cities. Apparently that is too difficult a concept for Jstuart and Manlicker to understand.

Here is a concept for you prick...people are responsible for their own actions...not the actions of others.

You burn a city then you should be shot regardless of your colour...NOT forgiven and patted on the arse because of your melanin.

Please show me in the original post where it was discussing riots? Yes, people are accountable for their actions, or should be, but the WUL's in power will not allow that. Should I type slower for you?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Perhaps I have a different view then many. It appears to me that the ones creating change and stirring everything are 99% white urban liberals (WUL from henceforth on). I've never been the best at math, but i don't understand how 13% of anything can get the traction without WUL's

The white urban liberals ARE the left. engaging in identity politics and weaponizing victimization. Yes.

And they will standby and allow blacks and those that identify as such to burn cities. Apparently that is too difficult a concept for Jstuart and Manlicker to understand.

Here is a concept for you prick...people are responsible for their own actions...not the actions of others.

You burn a city then you should be shot regardless of your colour...NOT forgiven and patted on the arse because of your melanin.

I'm sorry, do you have an adult in your household I could converse with?

Correct...you ARE a sorry scum sucking apologist.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Well... at least for a year. And I'm talking about, 100F heat, no air conditioning, no cars, virus infested water, sewage in the streets, wearing a friggin basket on your head, places in Africa. Then, come back here and tell us all how horrible America is for black people.

Gawd you're an idiot.

send them to Salmon?

You could actually see and touch a real life negro

Maybe they’d even steal something from you. lol

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
How does a state (Minnesota) with a roughly 90% white population, continually elect the most liberal of presidential candidates in my lifetime?

For the same reason they send Somalians to Congress and make police out of them, where they murder pretty white Australian women.

Their brains have been turned to schitt.

It's going around.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
How does a state (Minnesota) with a roughly 90% white population, continually elect the most liberal of presidential candidates in my lifetime?

Why does a whinging whining cunt get on a hunting forum and bitch about how left his state is instead of setting about changing it.

You are ought more than an apologist for the "poor down trodden misunderstood black".

Who left their state? What does one whinging whining c&nt that I don't know have anything to do with the whinging whining c*nt I'm quoting?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Please show me in the original post where it was discussing riots? Yes, people are accountable for their actions, or should be, but the WUL's in power will not allow that. Should I type slower for you?

WE...are not discussing anything...you are putting all the blame on "whitey" instead of holding the perpetrators responsible for their own actions.

What is wrong, don't you think the black man is capable of being responsible for his actions.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

The emotions are strong with you, I apologize, I assumed you were a man, I didn't realize that you are a woman. I hear that they have things like Vagisil and Midol that may help you with your emotions and ache. I wish you well, as you are obviously too emotional to help anyone and too stupid to see what is going on in the world.

In short, you are part of the problem.

Last edited by RemModel8; 05/28/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by mathman
Detroit is closer.

They just need to visit Haiti. Same as black (i.e., sub-Saharan) Africa.

Pretty sure Haiti is worse.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

WE...are not discussing anything...you are putting all the blame on "whitey" instead of holding the perpetrators responsible for their own actions.

What is wrong, don't you think the black man is capable of being responsible for his actions.

Again, you obviously lack critical thinking abilities, likely because of your feminine emotions getting in the way. Could I converse with your husband while you go make him a sandwich? Thanks sweetie, you're a peach!

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The emotions are strong with you, I apologize, I assumed you were a man, I didn't realize that you are a woman. I hear that they have things like Vagisil and Midol that may help you with your emotions and ache. I wish you like, as you are obviously too emotional to help anyone and too stupid to see what is going on in the world.

No halfwit...your insisting on not holding blacks responsible for their own damned actions are the entirety of the problem. It is also incredibly condescending.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe

For the same reason they send Somalians to Congress and make police out of them, where they murder pretty white Australian women.

It's going around.

It can't be the liberal whites that are destroying this country, Ms. Stuart already said that wasn't so.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

The emotions are strong with you, I apologize, I assumed you were a man, I didn't realize that you are a woman. I hear that they have things like Vagisil and Midol that may help you with your emotions and ache. I wish you like, as you are obviously too emotional to help anyone and too stupid to see what is going on in the world.

No halfwit...your insisting on not holding blacks responsible for their own damned actions are the entirety of the problem. It is also incredibly condescending.

How are we looking on that sandwich?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well... at least for a year. And I'm talking about, 100F heat, no air conditioning, no cars, virus infested water, sewage in the streets, wearing a friggin basket on your head, places in Africa. Then, come back here and tell us all how horrible America is for black people.

You are one dumb ass mother focker.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by mathman

And that has what to do with some scungy piece of filth attacking and burning other peoples property?

Or is it "whitey's" fault again...when will clowns like you hold the brutal bastards to task over their actions instead of merely giving them a fucking pass because of their frigging colour.

Black, white, or brindle...if you carry on like an animal then you should be fucking well put down like an animal...in my nation and yours.

The influence of WULs on societal attitudes over time does have a bit to do with why that type of behavior isn't quickly met with heavy consequences.

Exactly, thank you.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It's going around.

It can't be the liberal whites that are destroying this country, Ms. Stuart already said that wasn't so.

Just another left-wing piece of filth creating his own narrative.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Black People Should Go Back to Africa

There you go twit.

The rest of you do realise that this arsehole is a sockpuppet bent on misdirection.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

It's going around.

Just another left-wing piece of filth creating his own narrative.

I'll help you out sweetheart. Get 2 pieces of bread, a little Mayo (Duke's please), some ham and Swiss cheese. I think you can go this.

After that, get back to be about all the black policy makers, the black Bill Gates and George Soros of the world, the black Clintons etc that are pulling the strings on so many things. I'll await your well worded response.

You could also explain to me how a state with 90% white elects Hillary and a state with 40% black elects Trump. Maybe you could tell me the differences between the white people in those places. When your done with that, please tell me about all the Deep state people, sitting around on the corner with a bucket and a 5th discussing how to overturn the country and gain back control of the SCOTUS.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Black People Should Go Back to Africa

There you go twit.

The rest of you do realise that this arsehole is a sockpuppet bent on misdirection.

You do know that "BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD GO BACK TO AFRICA" isn't how you spell RIOT? (rhetorical, as it's apparent you need everything explained)

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
One of my best friends is a guy named Carlos. He came here on a work visa about 25 years ago from El Salvador. He studied for his test and got his citizenship. He's always had a job, he's never taken a dime in government crack, he's never been arrested. He started as a day laborer and now he's a construction foreman in charge of a team of guys building homes. He's got a couple of trucks, several guns. He goes fishing and hunting every year. He voted for Trump and will do so again this year. He and I watched some old boxing matches on TV a couple week ago and cooked up some elk burgers from a spike he shot last fall. He's never EVER complained about this country, he's never claimed to be a victim, and he despises people who do. Although not born here, he's more of an American than 90% of the liberals in this country. If I guy like that can make it here, black people can too.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (16penny, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 14idaho, 18 invisible), 1,365 guests, and 871 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,219
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.