Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 44 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 43 44
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ribka,

You know how willing those types go into the back of a squad car.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by hillestadj
https://killedbypolice.net/

Police killed 1004 people in 2019.

400 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2020

How many thousands do you suppose have been beat severely when no video was recording?

Don't care if it sounds callous - thats an average of less than 3 per day out of how many millions of police interactions taking place per year? Pretty good odds you stay alive if you keep your nose clean.

Get real
He may have we don't know but so far the guy killed in MN maybe hadn't done a damn thing wrong

He did one thing wrong, he refused to comply, and that always leads to bruises or worse.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
31 pages...have we even heard from the coroner yet?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Ribka,

LOL

Oh yeh and they often kick out a window if you can get them in the car.

Did you see the size of Floyd and the tiny diversity hire Asian cops assisting in the arrest? Waiting for body cam footage

This will blow over quickly in a few weeks

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Barkoff
31 pages...have we even heard from the coroner yet?

Nope.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by deflave
Ribka,

LOL

Oh yeh and they often kick out a window if you can get them in the car.

Did you see the size of Floyd and the tiny diversity hire Asian cops assisting in the arrest? Waiting for body cam footage

This will blow over quickly in a few weeks

I don’t see color.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The fact remains, to me at least, that after a couple Of minutes of the video, Floyd was no longer a threat. We don’t know how long the cop had his knee on Floyd’s neck prior to the start of the video, but we know he kept his knee on Floyd’s neck for 8 minutes after the video started. So what, ten minutes at least?
Even if there was serious stuff before the video started, the threat had ended long before he died. So the cop should see a long time behind bars. And Floyd’s family just won the litigation lottery.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How many thousands do you suppose have been beat severely when no video was recording?

Don't care if it sounds callous - thats an average of less than 3 per day out of how many millions of police interactions taking place per year? Pretty good odds you stay alive if you keep your nose clean.

Nose clean, sure...But in lieu of that.....How about basic “I don’t want my ass kicked by the cop’s survival training”?

Follow police instructions. Keep your mouth shut and let them do their investigation, however stupid it might be.

You know, the same survival tactics most white boys use to prevent face meeting concrete with a knee on the back of a neck.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
The fact remains, to me at least, that after a couple Of minutes of the video, Floyd was no longer a threat. We don’t know how long the cop had his knee on Floyd’s neck prior to the start of the video, but we know he kept his knee on Floyd’s neck for 8 minutes after the video started. So what, ten minutes at least?
Even if there was serious stuff before the video started, the threat had ended long before he died. So the cop should see a long time behind bars. And Floyd’s family just won the litigation lottery.

P

That's an initial analysis But ill wait for all of the facts and evidence and final investigation to come out before I draw my conclusion.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

P

That's an initial analysis But ill wait for all of the facts and evidence and final investigation to come out before I draw my conclusion.

I get it, rush to judgement. It’s tough to look at minutes 3-10, though.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

P

P

I know. That bro kept saying “Bro”. It was hard to watch.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

P

P

That, and the guy’s heart stopping.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Nose clean, sure...But in lieu of that.....How about basic “I don’t want my ass kicked by the cop’s survival training”?

Follow police instructions. Keep your mouth shut and let them do their investigation, however stupid it might be.

You know, the same survival tactics most white boys use to prevent face meeting concrete with a knee on the back of a neck.

😎

Psshh, I guess. If you wanna do it the easy way.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
News Flash...The autopsy is done! Ed Henry interviewing McEnany on Faux News did it early this morning. Ed, "just sickening to see this man choked to death". Thanks Ed, you are quite the little multi-tasker.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

P

P

That, and the guy’s heart stopping.

P

👌

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Never had these before...Holy Fûck!
Claw is tasty. 👍🏻😎

And healthy! Which was your favorite flavor in the pack?

I’ve been hooked on Cayman Jack Moscow Mule.

I get a 20oz can of lime and ginger goodness for about $2.50 from the corner store. It’s fairly weak sauce at 5.8% but tasty as all get out. Drink it on ice or right outta the can. Supposedly glutard friendly to boot.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner

I’ve been hooked on Cayman Jack Moscow Mule.

I get a 20oz can of lime and ginger goodness for about $2.50 from the corner store. It’s fairly weak sauce at 5.8% but tasty as all get out. Drink it on ice or right outta the can. Supposedly glutard friendly to boot.

I'll look for it!

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Get real
He may have we don't know but so far the guy killed in MN maybe hadn't done a damn thing wrong

He did one thing wrong, he refused to comply, and that always leads to bruises or worse.

I have seen several videos none show much if any failure to comply, maybe I missed it.
Is there any evidence he refused to comply beyond what LE says?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Can you post the police body cam videos? Love to see them

Get real

I have seen several videos none show much if any failure to comply, maybe I missed it.
Is there any evidence he refused to comply beyond what LE says?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can you post the police body cam videos? Love to see them

Well GollieGee, I wonder why those aren't front and center?

Page 35 of 44 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

703 members (160user, 117LBS, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 70 invisible), 2,828 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,163
Posts18,465,206
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.