Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I'll say it again. Why were the other 3 officers so indifferent to Mr. Floyds plight ?? In your explanation there is only one word you CANNOT use. You cannot use the word racist.

I have my explanation but What say you ??

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
While I can't answer your question per-se,but I was telling one of my boys that I was more disturbed by the other cops watching and not stopping it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
I'll say it again. Why were the other 3 officers so indifferent to Mr. Floyds plight ?? In your explanation there is only one word you CANNOT use. You cannot use the word racist.

Brotherhood.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I'm saying their give a dam was busted. They were burned out by just another black man resisting arrest and when they should of been getting him off the ground and getting him into a car they just didn't care any more. I really don't think they got into police work because they hated certain groups of folks or had learned to be prejudice or dislike a culture (the ghetto culture) before they applied for the job but they sure learned it after hitting the streets and finally they just stopped caring. Their give a damn was finally busted. Throw in 100,000 more Somalis on top of the already saturated ghetto culture and things just stopped working.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I expect the officer on camera was the senior officer.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm saying their give a dam was busted. They were burned out by just another black man resisting arrest and when they should of been getting him off the ground and getting him into a car they just didn't care any more. I really don't think they got into police work because they hated certain groups of folks or had learned to be prejudice or dislike a culture (the ghetto culture) before they applied for the job but they sure learned it after hitting the streets and finally they just stopped caring. Their give a damn was finally busted. Throw in 100,000 more Somalis on top of the already saturated ghetto culture and things just stopped working.

kwg

Well, if that is true, then we are trapped in a downward spiral that can only end in some combination of:
-Civil war
-Race war
-Revolution
-Harsh dictatorship
-General anarchy

notice the one missing choice; a return to any sort of "normalcy"

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I can see a couple of explanations. One, they had no problem with the force/method being used or, Two, they didn't agree with the methods being used but were worried about retaliation if they spoke up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Brotherhood.

Nope, less seniority.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I doubt if they gave a cshit. They deal with those animals all the time. He didn’t kill him intentionally. I bet he is sorry he did it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
They all had to arrest him before.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I think it is because he was being held down as perps who fight are usually held down. I don't think it was something they don't see every week. If the guy put up a big fight, that would answer why the cop holding him down wasn't trying to get him in the car without more help, maybe exhausted after an adrenaline dump.
I think they saw him turning his head and talking, and didn't see any danger.

Where were the other two cops not in the video, what were they doing?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

kwg

I have friends and relatives in law enforcement. They are not happy where things have gone in the last 20 years.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, FB conspiracist tells me it’s fake.

Police don’t put “police” on car tags.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
My answer and some won’t like it...they are all sociopaths. Like the vast majority of LEOs today. They didn’t join to serve and protect...serve themselves and protect their pension maybe

I wouldn’t have sat by and watched that...it would have been more human to kill that guy with a knife than choke him out like that. Hope they all get life and thrown in with the general population.

They are the worst kind of cops...abuse the public trust and commit cold blooded murder...and for what? Forgery suspicion? [bleep] off

GOD Bless America
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Well, FB conspiracist tells me it’s fake.

Police don’t put “police” on car tags.

I wondered the same thing, but it’s legit. All the squads are individually numbered.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Goes back further than the Roman army and Caesar. A leadership problem endemic to the department. a fish rots from the head.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Mr. Floyd?" you mean the perp?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Most people don't have to deal with blacks if they don't want to.

Cops don't have that option. Dealing with blacks is their job most of the time.

It's understandable that they get an attitude about it after a while.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Minnesota puts POLICE on all of their squad plates except unmarked...

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Most people don't have to deal with blacks if they don't want to.

Cops don't have that option. Dealing with blacks is their job most of the time.

It's understandable that they get an attitude about it after a while.

That was just another day at the office for those LEOs.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

291 members (160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 257 mag, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 29 invisible), 1,487 guests, and 922 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,062
Posts18,463,338
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.