Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
In 2012, the Census Bureau estimated that 86.2% of South Dakotans were White, 8.9% were American Indian or Alaskan Native, 3.1% were Hispanic or Latino, 1.7% were Black or African American, 1.1% were Asian, and 0.1% were Pacific Islander or Native Hawaiian. 2.1% of South Dakotans belonged to more than one race.

Originally Posted by nighthawk
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Read the fine details of you businness or home policy. Most, if not all, exclude damage and loss from war, acts of war, and civil unrest.

What state do you live in? Thank God, in Texas I can defend my property with lethal force. After sundown it gets even easier.

Then read the case law which severely limits the applicability of that exclusion.

I think you'll find the law in Texas has changed to conform to Constitutional standards. Texas hasn't been an independent country for a long time now. Defens of (whatever) is an affirmative defense to a homicide and may be seperately limited by the courts.

In any event you may be charged with a civil rights violation. 18 USC 242

Texas or Kentucky or anywhere else in the U.S. though I don't read case law for every state - I'd be blinder than I am if I tried.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just to be sure that I'm getting this right, if a man with no affiliation to you is killed, you are good to go attempting to kill innocents, rob innocents, and destroy their property. The innocents should then be happy to let justice play out, but the rioters - again not affiliated with the dead guy - have no obligation to wait for justice to play out, because they want new shoes. Got it.

Last edited by 280shooter; 05/29/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
It's much more than that. They are destroying the livelihood and property of innocents, attacking old ladies, and attempting murder. If Wabi pisses me off, I can burn your house with your family inside and you'll bust out the fuggin hotdogs and hope they get out? Why don't you just cut these criminals a fuggin check and give them a reach around while you're at it?

Let's see: Property can be replaced and life goes on. Has in every other riot of modern times.
Then you conflate property damage with human life. Two entirely different things, obviously.
Then you insinuate that I promote criminals by restraining myself to act within the law. Moral and penal.
Finally you leave rationality and resort to as hominem attack.

Got an A in Debate class I'm guessing.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=ribka]In 2012, the Census Bureau estimated that 86.2% of South Dakotans were White, 8.9% were American Indian or Alaskan Native, 3.1% were Hispanic or Latino, 1.7% were Black or African American, 1.1% were Asian, and 0.1% were Pacific Islander or Native Hawaiian. 2.1% of South Dakotans belonged to more than one race./quote]

So what. And so you think I lived here all my life? Not even close.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Rally? Try breaking into my home some night (justification for in fear of death or severe bodily injury) and you'll say hello to my 12 ga. riot gun.

Nightsquawk,

Why would you shoot somebody in your house?

They're only there for your TV and Weber grill.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
The Governor should call in the National Guard and declare Martial Law that would allow the Guardsmen to shoot looters.

If rioters ever come into my neighborhood, I'll have a coupe of ARs locked, loaded, and ready to discharge. If any of them brought gasoline cans with them, I'd shoot them first and then burn them alive with their own gasoline.

Minnesota is reaping the harvest that it sowed.

I don't live in a neighborhood but totally agree with your thoughts. When the zombies get within range all he'll will break loose.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It's much more than that. They are destroying the livelihood and property of innocents, attacking old ladies, and attempting murder. If Wabi pisses me off, I can burn your house with your family inside and you'll bust out the fuggin hotdogs and hope they get out? Why don't you just cut these criminals a fuggin check and give them a reach around while you're at it?

Let's see: Property can be replaced and life goes on. Has in every other riot of modern times.
Then you conflate property damage with human life. Two entirely different things, obviously.
Then you insinuate that I promote criminals by restraining myself to act within the law. Moral and penal.

NightSquawk,

What tends to happen to buildings when looters and rioters are done removing the merchandise?

Think really hard about this one. Maybe even google a thing or two.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

FU

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Mr. Thompson made a tool for this. Big problem is being non selective.
As for getting the leaders, good luck. the money chain will lead to the back lines, then out of the city if not country.

Meanwhile I am still a slow thinking old man with a crippled wife.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
[quote=ribka]In 2012, the Census Bureau estimated that 86.2% of South Dakotans were White, 8.9% were American Indian or Alaskan Native, 3.1% were Hispanic or Latino, 1.7% were Black or African American, 1.1% were Asian, and 0.1% were Pacific Islander or Native Hawaiian. 2.1% of South Dakotans belonged to more than one race./quote]

FU

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
NightSquawk,

If the store owner asks the protesters to please stop stealing all the schit in his store, and they do not care for his request, should the store owner drop the firearm and flee for his life?

Or can we assume that he can now be in fear of receiving grave bodily injury or being killed and go Johnny 12 Gauge?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
Need to break out the 870's and the AR's

That's the kind of thinking that started this whole mess. Just hammer "them" into compliance.

Bullcookies, the only thing the primates understand is violence. Just let the National Guard kill a couple dozen and this BS would stop PDQ.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
NightSquawk,

Should I go back to simply calling you a dumb fugk, soccer mom?

Or do you want to continue putting your "logic" on full display?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
Need to break out the 870's and the AR's

That's the kind of thinking that started this whole mess. Just hammer "them" into compliance.

Bullcookies, the only thing the primates understand is violence. Just let the National Guard kill a couple dozen and this BS would stop PDQ.

NightSquawk doesn't understand how the police thing works.

LOL

Dumb fugkin' soccer mom.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
American`s when the Civil War was over and the slaves were freed we should have shipped all of them back to their home land > Africa.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That National Guard shooting thing didn't work out all that well in 1970....Facts are, shooting people in the streets today wouldn't either....

Last edited by battue; 05/29/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
“It’s ok. They are angry”
-The Mayor ☠️

The Mayors speech was so inflammatory, he basically promoted the riots. What a useless POS.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Like Iowa? You obviously have no clue based on your extremely naive posts.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Misty’s neighborhood range in Flori-duh seeks attention now....😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The view you are defending verges dangerously to Marxism and is a product of modern, coddling govt.

The only real resource people have is time. Life is a finite stretch of time. We exchange pieces of this life, our labors, for money. so money is simply a proxy for life. When someone steals, they are stealing a piece of someone's life. Will it be replaceable? No. The time exchanged for that property will never be recovered. This is especially apparent in older people. At a certain point the nestegg a man built up over the course of a lifetime of work will never be recovered once it is lost. Even a younger man denied earnings, will always be that much short.

So tell me again how property has nothing to do with life?

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

338 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 33 invisible), 1,899 guests, and 977 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,601
Posts18,454,644
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.