Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Goosey Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Trump threatened to have troops shoot at protesters. Twitter censored the Tweet. There's going to be a meltdown when he wakes up.

"....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!"

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

More evidence of dictatorial tendencies. Even the Chinese don't have their military fire at massed protesters (not since 1989, at least). But I'm sure many of Trump's bootlickers are salivating at the thought of setting up the machine guns.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
is it me or is it fashionable now for these dem kocksukkers to schill for the chinks. ?
seems like the dnc is an extension of the prc .

.... like tears in the rain
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Goosey
Trump threatened to have troops shoot at protesters. Twitter censored the Tweet. There's going to be a meltdown when he wakes up.

"....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!"

More evidence of dictatorial tendencies. Even the Chinese don't have their military fire at massed protesters (not since 1989, at least). But I'm sure many of Trump's bootlickers are salivating at the thought of setting up the machine guns.

Only you and your buddies on the left could call these animals in Minnesota "massed protesters", they are rioters, and should be dealt with accordingly.

Last edited by lightning; 05/29/20.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If only he had followed the same policy at the border.....could have saved a lot of time and money.

"ain't too many troubles a man can't fix with $700 and a 30-06".

Last edited by RJY66; 05/29/20.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by RJY66
If only he had followed the same policy at the border.....could have saved a lot of time and money.

"ain't too many troubles a man can't fix with $700 and a 30-06".

And plenty bullets

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

do·mes·tic ter·ror·ism
noun
the committing of terrorist acts in the perpetrator's own country against their fellow citizens.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Be nice if you got banned here, along with all your other sock puppets you have JeffO........

40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There WAS a lot of sympathy/goodwill on this forum for the protesters, something that was sqandered when they turned to looting and burning things down. No, I don't believe this is political discourse anymore. This is chaos spread to cover the tracks of criminal looting and what fun can be derived by the mayhem.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Twitter screwed with Trumps tweet and Trump is fixing to cut Twitters meat.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
And you know he was just baiting them with “when the looting starts, the shooting starts”.

Now, they are just another google.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Goofey, You've heard about schitting where you eat?

Watch closely while Trump shoves a giant spoonful down their throat.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
And you know he was just baiting them with “when the looting starts, the shooting starts”.

There will eventually be a lawsuit and Trump is teeing up twitter to get them to officially sanction him for a future lawsuit.

No longer just a social platform

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Did they censor Kaepernack's? He essentially said they are doing the right thing and the blacks have a right to violence since the white police started it

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Trump baited twitter with his mail in ballot tweets and they fell for it by flagging the tweets. Even Zuckerberg from Facebook told them to chill on the censoring but it looks like they’re doubling down on it. It looks a lot like a trap was set to get them to overtly weigh in on his tweets setting the stage for them to be classified as a publisher rather than a public forum. That would remove their immunity from lawsuits over content and make them responsible for anything that appears on their platform. Google, Facebook, and others run the same risk but Zuckerberg at least seems to see the writing on the wall. If that is indeed the game, well payed by Trump.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

................GooseSCHIT.......You are pathetic!..... Dictatorial tendencies you say? And who the hell cares what the Chinese do with their protesters....It is ok to protest. IT IS NOT OK to destroy property and the livelihoods of those who either own the properties, own businesses on those properties or to destroy the livelihoods of those who are employed at those businesses located on those properties....Those thugs who are burning cars, looting businesses, looting stores and destroying property, are EXPLOITING and SIMPLY USING this as an OPPORTUNITY to STEAL and then take their stolen goodies home with them. THAT is NOT JUSTICE. THAT is purposeful and willful destruction for the sole purpose of taking advantage and STEALING.

Trump has every right and the CONSTITUTIONAL authority AND THE DUTY to send in the national guard to stop the mess, AND IF NECESSARY SHOOT anyone responsible IF any guard member is directly threatened as a result of doing their duty with either arresting those responsible or stopping the destruction.

Dictatorial?? Setting up machine guns?? Bootlickers??...... Ya know what GooseTURDS?......You are one complete and despicable pile of CRAP, who is completely IGNORANT of the Constitution, ignorant of the law, and totally ignorant of what the true definition of a dictator is. You are a pitiful CLOWN!

Wish I could tell you these things directly to your fuggin damned face.......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lot's on people have been posting his text in new tweets. Doubt twitter is going to be able to keep up with it.

Carpe' Scrotum
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Goosey's an idiot just like his years of Russian collusion lies.

Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

................GooseSCHIT.......You are pathetic!..... Dictatorial tendencies you say? And who the hell cares what the Chinese do with their protesters....It is ok to protest. IT IS NOT OK to destroy property and the livelihoods of those who either own the properties, own businesses on those properties or to destroy the livelihoods of those who are employed at those businesses located on those properties....Those thugs who are burning cars, looting businesses, looting stores and destroying property, are EXPLOITING and SIMPLY USING this as an OPPORTUNITY to STEAL and then take their stolen goodies home with them. THAT is NOT JUSTICE. THAT is purposeful and willful destruction for the sole purpose of taking advantage and STEALING.

Trump has every right and the CONSTITUTIONAL authority AND THE DUTY to send in the national guard to stop the mess, AND IF NECESSARY SHOOT anyone responsible IF any guard member is directly threatened as a result of doing their duty with either arresting those responsible or stopping the destruction.

Dictatorial?? Setting up machine guns?? Bootlickers??...... Ya know what GooseTURDS?......You are one complete and despicable pile of CRAP, who is completely IGNORANT of the Constitution, ignorant of the law, and totally ignorant of what the true definition of a dictator is. You are a pitiful CLOWN!

Wish I could tell you these things directly to your fuggin damned face.......

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

I call BS, that doesn't even sound like the way Trump speaks/writes.

Nice try loser.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

There will eventually be a lawsuit and Trump is teeing up twitter to get them to officially sanction him for a future lawsuit.

No longer just a social platform

Yeah, DOJ dropping subtle hints of an anti-trust suit.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 65 invisible), 2,758 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,367
Posts18,469,093
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.