Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...after-graffiti-was-found-on-15302866.php

With words like that I'm laying odds....

50% odds a White SJW did it.

40% odds a local Hispanic SJW did it.

80% odds whoever did it doesn't speak Spanish

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you ever visit the Alamo and look over the list of names that died defending it you will see a number of Hispanic surnames listed. Just sayin....

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you're giving 80% odds the perp/perps don't speak spanish, surely this would include the Castro brothers?

Last edited by Chisos; 05/29/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Chisos
If your giving 80% odds the perp/perps don't speak spanish, would this include the Castro brothers?

grin

I would say that the Castro twins learned the phrase "please don't beat me up and take my lunch money again" in Spanish early on, but I dunno how many actual Spanish speakers attended Jefferson High back then (for those who ain't in the loop, Jeff lies in the very heart of the West Side). Obviously their mom Rosie weren't speaking it at home.

I'm pretty sure Rosie speaks SOME Spanish, her mom was an immigrant from Mexico, a single mom yet. First generation American; no money, and Rosie was able to go to college. Second generation American; both her sons got Harvard Law degrees after preferential admission because of their demographic.

This must be why Rosie hates America so much.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC
If you ever visit the Alamo and look over the list of names that died defending it you will see a number of Hispanic surnames listed. Just sayin....

Ya, and Santa Anna killed about four times as many people in Mexico in 1835 as he did Texas in 1836, but try no to confuse SJW outrage with the facts.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by W1bowo
Yup! Ridiculous!!
[Linked Image from klik23.site]

[Linked Image from klik23.site]

Your linked images ain't working here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe we need to start a 24 hour armed guard there?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by MAC

Ya, and Santa Anna killed about four times as many people in Mexico in 1835 as he did Texas in 1836, but try no to confuse SJW outrage with the facts.

Facts? We don't need no stinkin FACTS.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

You still think all those boys that marched at Charlottesville are white supremacists,..or is the light beginning to shine?

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

You still think all those boys that marched at Charlottesville are white supremacists,..or is the light beginning to shine?

Charlottesville? Richard Spencer? German Eagles? Nazi style Torchlight parade by trucked in White boys across campus :grin;gringringrin

I still wonder who on the Far Left paid for all of that, and Spencer.

Admit it, you still take Spencer seriously, don't ya grin

AND yer talking to Native Irish Catholic here.....

Not too many years back the original letter penned by Travis on Day 1 of the siege was put on display at the Alamo for a few weeks. The line to just pass by it for a moment where it was under glass was three hours long, for weeks.

I went there expecting a bunch of old White guys, the Gettysburg crowd. I was surprised to see how very many Hispanic and Black folk were waiting patiently, with their kids.

LOTS of people here woulda happily bounced that spray painting SJW moron's head off of the Cenotaph.

Sorry
\

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

The Alamo Rangers (Alamo-specific LEO's) have always done a pretty good job, troublemakers get taken down pretty quick.

I ain't been on the Alamo Plaza recently but there is construction underway, with attendant fences and barriers. It might be the usual lines of sight are impeded.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The Alamo Rangers (Alamo-specific LEO's) have always done a pretty good job, troublemakers get taken down pretty quick.

I ain't been on the Alamo Plaza recently but there is construction underway, with attendant fences and barriers. It might be the usual lines of sight are impeded.

A couple of Good Ol' Texas Boys would make them think a few days in jail would be a Godsend...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Charlottesville? Richard Spencer? German Eagles? Nazi style Torchlight parade by trucked in White boys across campus :grin;gringringrin

I still wonder who on the Far Left paid for all of that, and Spencer.

Admit it, you still take Spencer seriously, don't ya grin

AND yer talking to Native Irish Catholic here.....

Not too many years back the original letter penned by Travis on Day 1 of the siege was put on display at the Alamo for a few weeks. The line to just pass by it for a moment where it was under glass was three hours long, for weeks.

I went there expecting a bunch of old White guys, the Gettysburg crowd. I was surprised to see how very many Hispanic and Black folk were waiting patiently, with their kids.

LOTS of people here woulda happily bounced that spray painting SJW moron's head off of the Cenotaph.

Sorry
\

You're still clueless.

Just checking.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

A couple of Good Ol' Texas Boys would make them think a few days in jail would be a Godsend...

Yep. Damn straight Barry!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was near there for professional meeting many years back. I was more than impressed with the reverence displayed by staff and visitors on those grounds. That being, I'd not want to be caught vandalizing that location. Some might take such an incident quite seriously.

I'd think that locale would be well camera-ed.

Last edited by 1minute; 05/29/20.

1Minute
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
No worries, the Texas Freedom Force has deployed. As long as foot chases ain’t involved, we’re good 🙂

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...front-of-the-15305452.php#photo-19475227

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Small chance of it getting interesting, the Autonomous Brown Berets are planning a vigil downtown in response to the Minneapolis death.

Must be a splinter group of the regular Brown Berets, who I’ve never seen muster more’n twenty at one time in this city of 1.5 million.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...eorge-Floyd-s-death-planned-15303066.php

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, we had our own mini-riot.

6 to 10pm relatively peaceful, 5,000 people showed, looks like mostly White and Hispanic. Other folks lined up with rifles in front of the Cenotaph to protect it, mostly White and Hispanic. Some glass broken across the plaza from the Alamo and around the corner, a few incidences of looting..

Strong and effectively deployed police presence, three arrests. The Police Chief said protesters were brung in from elsewhere.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...om-San-Antonio-s-George-Floyd-202902.php

And here's a timeline...

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...e-Floyd-protesters-face-off-15305532.php

Conflicting messages about anything planned for tonight.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Well, we had our own mini-riot.

6 to 10pm relatively peaceful. Some glass broken across the plaza from the Alamo and around the corner, a few incidences of looting..

Strong and effectively deployed police presence, three arrests. The Police Chief said protesters were brung in from elsewhere.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...om-San-Antonio-s-George-Floyd-202902.php

And here's a timeline...

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...e-Floyd-protesters-face-off-15305532.php

Many news reports are saying that white supremacists are fueling the riots.

I bet it's the same boys that marched at Charlottesville.

How many white supremacists were protesting at the Alamo?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You're sure hung up on race.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (11point, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 17CalFan, 68 invisible), 2,744 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,628
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.