Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
I don’t believe the officers killed the perp. I see three officers doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a violent perp until he can be transported to the hospital for evaluation. They pin the perp that way so perp can’t hurt themselves or the officers. The “I can’t breathe” means he can breathe fine. They had already called the ambulance to come get him and were obviously unaware he had died before the ambulance arrived. Probably called because he was suspected mentally ill and was violently resisting arrest. The officers only mistake was not paying close attention. In their defense they had no reason to suspect a guy who was just violently resisting was going to die in the ten minutes it took for the ambulance to arrive.
Why are so many campfire members buying the race baiting narrative ?

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lol

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Several video angles on this one. Did you watch them?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't buy all the "stop resisting" bs from cops who just want to beat on a subject. That said, I've been in on a few goat rodeos like that and violent resistance DOES call for violent methods to counter.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Honestly I didn’t see anything on that video that is not normal restraining from a police officer with an unruly suspect. Cuffed, face down with a knee in the back or neck area. It’s not like they were throwing punches or beating him with batons? And the statements made that if you can talk you can breath is also the normal prognosis. Something else happened with this guy, either medically or pharmaceuticaly. But it really doesn’t matter at this point because if they don’t crucify the cop it will just get worse.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I learned on here that the carotid artery runs from your upper shoulders region up the back of your neck where the racist officer purposely placed his knee to kill the poor innocent perp. . Lots of wisdom on here

Last edited by ribka; 05/29/20.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I don’t believe the officers killed the perp. I see three officers doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a violent perp until he can be transported to the hospital for evaluation. They pin the perp that way so perp can’t hurt themselves or the officers. The “I can’t breathe” means he can breathe fine. They had already called the ambulance to come get him and were obviously unaware he had died before the ambulance arrived. Probably called because he was suspected mentally ill and was violently resisting arrest. The officers only mistake was not paying close attention. In their defense they had no reason to suspect a guy who was just violently resisting was going to die in the ten minutes it took for the ambulance to arrive.
Why are so many campfire members buying the race baiting narrative ?

I missed the violent resistance part of the videos.

All I saw was some passive resistance in exiting the vehicle, looked like they sort of had to pull him out. After that all I saw was him running his mouth.

Then it appears that Floyd was cuffed right after they took him out of his car, so I'm not convinced he was doing any violent resistance.

By the time Chauvin arrived on the scene, Floyd was cuffed and going along with only a little bit of passive resistance.

It would seem to me that all they needed to do with him was put him in a back seat.

But admittedly, I only saw what the MSM wanted me to see.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I do agree with the fact that if he could talk, his airway was open.

Also likely he was high as a kite on something or other. Especially given it was a holiday.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Hell, if it was Detroit, they would have added it to the Covid numbers

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Bingo.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People could debate what the exact perfect amount of force is under an infinite set of conditions. At the end of the day, he was in their custody, he went unconscious, they didn't notice, and they didn't render aid immediately. That was their mistake. The rest is speculation and opinion.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Like I said in the other thread...........

Checking out the video, looks like the dude was holding his face right down by the exhaust pipe.

If the vehicle was running perhaps that's why he couldn't breathe and what really killed him, breathing car exhaust for 7-8 minutes.?

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Bingo.

It would be useful to release the bodycam footage of the officers involved. I can see where that is probably being held for now, at least until the investigation is over.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
People could debate what the exact perfect amount of force is under an infinite set of conditions. At the end of the day, he was in their custody, he went unconscious, they didn't notice, and they didn't render aid immediately. That was their mistake. The rest is speculation and opinion.

How do you know he went unconscious?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think he died because of bad choices.

Plain and simple.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
How did he go from being led off of sidewalk somewhat calmly to ground?
There seems to be a piece of this deal missing.

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Raeford
How did he go from being led off of sidewalk somewhat calmly to ground?
There seems to be a piece of this deal missing.

My thoughts exactly.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

How do you know he went unconscious?

Because he did.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
And the statements made that if you can talk you can breath is also the normal prognosis.
So when people in respiratory distress are still talking, and saying specifically that they are having trouble breathing, they’re really not...? Got it.
And when they finally do quit breathing because they’re now in respiratory failure, they quit breathing due to some other reason because ‘they were talkin’ earlier’...? Got it.

lol

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I don't think the officers wanted him to die, but he is dead, rather than sitting in a jail cell or out-on-bail.

It was a tragic incident, no matter what the intentions were.

I'm sure the cops are rolling the scenario back-and-forth in their minds, and wishing they had just promptly put him in the car after cuffing him.

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
--- Will Rogers
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

146 members (35, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 41rem, 15 invisible), 1,273 guests, and 848 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,176
Posts18,465,459
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.