Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by agazain
The OP obviously is ignorant of the sleeper hold. Kneeling on the carotid artery is murder, plain and simple.

So now the carotid artery is located on the back of the neck in the upper shoulders area now? Where di you go to Med School? lol

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You just said you viewed the film. Where's the entire unedited film you said you viewed?

Originally Posted by Old_Crab
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by ribka
I don't think the officers wanted him to die, but he is dead, rather than sitting in a jail cell or out-on-bail.

It was a tragic incident, no matter what the intentions were.

I'm sure the cops are rolling the scenario back-and-forth in their minds, and wishing they had just promptly put him in the car after cuffing him.

So the police officers made no attempts to place Floyd into their cruiser now? Any proof of that?

The film.

The body cams? Do you have the entire film unedited from the time of the initial encounter ?

Nope, I don't have the entire film.
What I've got is a dead, cuffed-body, and can't understand how four (4) cops couldn't find-a-way to get him poked into the back of a car before he died.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
People could debate what the exact perfect amount of force is under an infinite set of conditions. At the end of the day, he was in their custody, he went unconscious, they didn't notice, and they didn't render aid immediately. That was their mistake. The rest is speculation and opinion.

"They did not notice" is one hell of an assumption. I do not believe it. A more accurate assessment would be they deliberately ignored the fact that the perp had become unconscious and then dead.

I have never had to restrain a human. But I have restrained and assisted in the restraint of hundreds upon hundreds of large mammals ranging in size from 50 lb up to 1000 lbs. Not counting the tomcats nutted without benefit of anesthesia.

I guarandamtee when that 300 lb calf you are sitting upon quits struggling, you notice. And you better be doing something quick to make sure said calf starts breathing again. If not, you will be out of the cow business pretty quick.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A more accurate assessment would be they deliberately ignored the fact that the perp had become unconscious and then dead.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Folks are focusing on the knee on the neck.

That does not disturb me nearly as much as the other knee across the posterior thorax, and the toes barely touching the ground. As well as a second officer placing his weight across the abdominal region.

Lets lay four to six 50 lb bags of grain across your chest and stomach and see just how long you keep breathing.

We have an industrial stretch wrapping machine at work. It is used to place multiple layers of plastic wrap on completed pallets of cased goods, so they stay intact during transport.

One day some of the guys thought it would be funny to let a man stand beside the pallet and wrap him into it.

In less than a minute he was nearly unconscious when someone grabbed their pocket knife and cut him out.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I am seeing reports on yahoo news and you tube that the officer has been taken into custody??

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
I am seeing reports on yahoo news and you tube that the officer has been taken into custody??

Yep charged with murder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
People could debate what the exact perfect amount of force is under an infinite set of conditions. At the end of the day, he was in their custody, he went unconscious, they didn't notice, and they didn't render aid immediately. That was their mistake. The rest is speculation and opinion.

"They did not notice" is one hell of an assumption. I do not believe it. A more accurate assessment would be they deliberately ignored the fact that the perp had become unconscious and then dead.

All I am saying is that the minimum we can say for sure is negligence. The guy did in fact go unconscious in their custody. It is also true that they didn't change their behavior when it happened. It is also true that they did not render immediate aid to an unconscious man in their custody. Those are all true. Saying that the cop knew the man was unconscious and deliberately did nothing is assuming intent to kill. I am not willing to go there without proof. I am willing to say that they were negligent though.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Yep charged with murder.

I checked multiple sites looking for the exact charge/s but only saw that he’s been arrested and taken into custody. Do you have a link to show what they’ charging him with? If not no worries, I’ll find it eventually. 😂. Thanks

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I don’t believe the officers killed the perp. I see three officers doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a violent perp until he can be transported to the hospital for evaluation. They pin the perp that way so perp can’t hurt themselves or the officers. The “I can’t breathe” means he can breathe fine. They had already called the ambulance to come get him and were obviously unaware he had died before the ambulance arrived. Probably called because he was suspected mentally ill and was violently resisting arrest. The officers only mistake was not paying close attention. In their defense they had no reason to suspect a guy who was just violently resisting was going to die in the ten minutes it took for the ambulance to arrive.
Why are so many campfire members buying the race baiting narrative ?

I missed the violent resistance part of the videos.

All I saw was some passive resistance in exiting the vehicle, looked like they sort of had to pull him out. After that all I saw was him running his mouth.

Then it appears that Floyd was cuffed right after they took him out of his car, so I'm not convinced he was doing any violent resistance.

By the time Chauvin arrived on the scene, Floyd was cuffed and going along with only a little bit of passive resistance.

It would seem to me that all they needed to do with him was put him in a back seat.

But admittedly, I only saw what the MSM wanted me to see.

This one shows him collapse before they get him in the car:

Last edited by Snyper; 05/29/20.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Thanks Ghost. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
But it really doesn’t matter at this point because if they don’t crucify the cop it will just get worse.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^and dats da end a duh story, right wrong or indifferent.

In todays make-believe racist US of A, Black guy inherently good, (whether he really is or not is irrelevant), white cop inherently bad, if he does anything to Black guy.

Not taking any sides, just stating what the situation is.

MM

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

videos spliced together and missing some video. You have an unedited complete video?

Originally Posted by Snyper
I don’t believe the officers killed the perp. I see three officers doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a violent perp until he can be transported to the hospital for evaluation. They pin the perp that way so perp can’t hurt themselves or the officers. The “I can’t breathe” means he can breathe fine. They had already called the ambulance to come get him and were obviously unaware he had died before the ambulance arrived. Probably called because he was suspected mentally ill and was violently resisting arrest. The officers only mistake was not paying close attention. In their defense they had no reason to suspect a guy who was just violently resisting was going to die in the ten minutes it took for the ambulance to arrive.

All I saw was some passive resistance in exiting the vehicle, looked like they sort of had to pull him out. After that all I saw was him running his mouth.

Then it appears that Floyd was cuffed right after they took him out of his car, so I'm not convinced he was doing any violent resistance.

By the time Chauvin arrived on the scene, Floyd was cuffed and going along with only a little bit of passive resistance.

It would seem to me that all they needed to do with him was put him in a back seat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLgt8tFY6QE&feature=emb_logo

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D

If you’re paying attention you notice that that video cuts off with the perp on the curb side of the vehicle. In the video of him pinned he’s on the street side of the vehicle. What happened between the videos is what got the perp pinned to the ground.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
They’re charging the cop and they don’t have the autopsy yet ? I’m going to bet that eventually the cops will be exonerated , get back pay , and a large settlement to resign.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
guess he shouldn't a done it

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Facts aint important. Hysteria and ignorance , fairy tales seems sure aren't in short supply here though lmao

If you’re paying attention you notice that that video cuts off with the perp on the curb side of the vehicle. In the video of him pinned he’s on the street side of the vehicle. What happened between the videos is what got the perp pinned to the ground.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
They’re charging the cop and they don’t have the autopsy yet ? I’m going to bet that eventually the cops will be exonerated , get back pay , and a large settlement to resign.

yep.

Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (7mm_Loco, 007FJ, Algotguns, 10gaugemag, 35, Akhutr, 9 invisible), 1,513 guests, and 756 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,564
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.