Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
R-P headstamp once fired FL sized, tumbled, trimmed, chamfered and deburred?

Price per case. I’m looking at 2,500 pieces.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm no help. The only ones I've seen were new primed brass.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Loved that game and the 2 plays that wrecked the sooner schooner. I'm an Oklahoma State Cowboy so watching the land thieves being beaten by a smaller, less talented team on national television was like Christmas to me.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Glad to help, I figured you’d like it.

I was at the Fumblegate game in Eugene, OU vs my beloved Ducks. The blocked field goal to seal the win happened in front of me, I heard the ball hit the Duck player’s hand.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The land thieves still claim they were robbed. Classic.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Land thieves, that's funny, I just might have to use it.

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
I saw a t-shirt at a Duck game a few years ago, it said

OU
NOTHING

With the score across the top.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I saw a t-shirt at a Duck game a few years ago, it said

OU
NOTHING

With the score across the top.

We beat them one year 12-0 and had bumper stickers that read "OSU 12"

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
I recall a pretty good Holiday Bowl a few years ago...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I recall a pretty good Holiday Bowl a few years ago...

Yeah, we had a Kid named Barry Sanders who was a pretty good running back. Funny, he couldn't break into the starting lineup the year before as Thurman Thomas was there. We also had a gun slinger QB by the name of Gundy. He's coaching us now.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

P

What brand of primer are they using? Did you look at it in person, to see if it looks like quality stuff? I just looked at one source and if you could get it for a quarter a piece, you would probably be doing well. Is there a reason you don't go to your local pit and pick up brass? Where I shoot, you can find a plentiful supply of brass just laying there. This is what I found one day:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I don't pick up military brass, just commercial stuff that doesn't need the primer pocket swaged. I have enough 223 brass to last me, so I rarely pick it up anymore. If you are going to reload, you might as well save yourself a lot of money and just pick up once fired stuff laying there. Its not hard to do and if you are selective, you will end up with some damn good brass. I'm assuming you do go out and shoot? Or maybe my other assumptions are correct?

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Unprimed. A little under 15 cents per, shipped. Pics look good.

I shoot at the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club to work up loads, they’re really good about policing brass. After load confirmation I shoot solo at a private location. No opportunity for pickup.

This last order should take care of me for quite a while. I have 3k or so floating around, another 2500 will be perfect.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

P

What brand of primer are they using? Did you look at it in person, to see if it looks like quality stuff? I just looked at one source and if you could get it for a quarter a piece, you would probably be doing well. Is there a reason you don't go to your local pit and pick up brass? Where I shoot, you can find a plentiful supply of brass just laying there. This is what I found one day:

I don't pick up military brass, just commercial stuff that doesn't need the primer pocket swaged. I have enough 223 brass to last me, so I rarely pick it up anymore. If you are going to reload, you might as well save yourself a lot of money and just pick up once fired stuff laying there. Its not hard to do and if you are selective, you will end up with some damn good brass. I'm assuming you do go out and shoot? Or maybe my other assumptions are correct?

Oh Lawrence ......

Last edited by 79S; 05/23/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Unprimed. A little under 15 cents per, shipped. Pics look good.

I shoot at the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club to work up loads, they’re really good about policing brass. After load confirmation I shoot solo at a private location. No opportunity for pickup.

This last order should take care of me for quite a while. I have 3k or so floating around, another 2500 will be perfect.

P

Good luck Pharm. Too bad you didn't have a local place to pick up brass. It seems like every meth head around here has an AR15 and they just fling brass all over hell and highwater. Schidt, when I was at my clubs range yesterday there were guys just doing mag dumps with their ar's at the pistol range. Thank god they were not at the rifle range bothering me while I shot my ar 15 with irons. They ended up leaving right as I did, but I imagine if I would have waited around for them to leave, I could have picked up another 1000 pieces of brass they just left laying there... 79s doesn't believe that chidt happens, but it does. As for the unprimed r-p that has been prepped and tumbled, that is a good price. I believe midsouth has it for about the same price...

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

P

Oh Lawrence ......

Now if you just added in "oh god, oh god", you would sound just like my girlfriend...

BSA MAGA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
State Police our range for training.. whoever is running the session varies...

seems when they have some guy in charge down from Potlandia or Salem, they are made to pick up all of their brass, and then he takes it all over and gets it recycled, so it doesn't end up in the hands of the local citizens....evidently anti gun folks....

then some other guys in charge NOT from Potlandia or Salem.. they will let their troopers shoot for 2 to 3 days and not make them pick up anything....they don't have to.. because most if not all of it is gone off the range when they get out there the next morning..

me and a buddy were out there once, when OSP had shot for two days straight, and had half a day session the following day...

there was so much brass laying out there, you needed sunglasses to look down range due to the glare...

Warren is a handicap Vietnam Vet, Marine Type.. he started at the 100 yd target area and worked his way back toward the firing benches... I started there and worked my way out toward where he was at... we cleaned up the range pretty good....

when the range was closing we got ran out of there, but we pretty much had finished...

Warren called me the next afternoon and asked had I counted how many pieces I had picked up, or started cleaning it in the Tumbler... I had started Tumbling it the previous evening.. I told him I had picked up 6,000 pieces of 223.. and didn't pick up any 9mm...the chuckled... got ya beat... 6500 pieces of 223, and about a 1000 of 9mm...

two guys... 12,500 pieces in one short evening...maybe 2 hours...I love OSP ( when they aren't from Potlandia.. or Salem)

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Seafire
State Police our range for training.. whoever is running the session varies...

seems when they have some guy in charge down from Potlandia or Salem, they are made to pick up all of their brass, and then he takes it all over and gets it recycled, so it doesn't end up in the hands of the local citizens....evidently anti gun folks....

then some other guys in charge NOT from Potlandia or Salem.. they will let their troopers shoot for 2 to 3 days and not make them pick up anything....they don't have to.. because most if not all of it is gone off the range when they get out there the next morning..

me and a buddy were out there once, when OSP had shot for two days straight, and had half a day session the following day...

there was so much brass laying out there, you needed sunglasses to look down range due to the glare...

Warren is a handicap Vietnam Vet, Marine Type.. he started at the 100 yd target area and worked his way back toward the firing benches... I started there and worked my way out toward where he was at... we cleaned up the range pretty good....

when the range was closing we got ran out of there, but we pretty much had finished...

Warren called me the next afternoon and asked had I counted how many pieces I had picked up, or started cleaning it in the Tumbler... I had started Tumbling it the previous evening.. I told him I had picked up 6,000 pieces of 223.. and didn't pick up any 9mm...the chuckled... got ya beat... 6500 pieces of 223, and about a 1000 of 9mm...

two guys... 12,500 pieces in one short evening...maybe 2 hours...I love OSP ( when they aren't from Potlandia.. or Salem)

I see that chidt all the time buddy. My clubs range is in Washington and the FBI and CIA supposedly use it. I've been up there when the local sheriff's dept are doing their quals. They just leave their brass lay. Then we have some guys that think they are the ultimate commandos and just let that brass fly. I know one guy goes up to the damn range more than I do and he's always talking about going to those damn training seminars that James Yeager puts on. What pizzes me off is he won't shoot our competitions. He's not a very impressive shooter. Probably why he needs those seminars.. You should be a nice guy and sell your neighbor pharm some good prepped brass... wink

BSA MAGA
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
At this point my goal in life is to wear out all I have, even among three shooters.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
329 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 32 invisible), 2,141 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,729
Posts18,400,838
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.