Hop To
Page 43 of 44 1 2 41 42 43 44
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by kingston
I haven’t see the one where he’s sitting in pasta. Feel free to forward along.

lol it was in a link that you posted a while back (I'm pretty sure). Maybe beans instead of pasta? IDK for sure but the big man was hidden in there.

ETA: Renegade might have posted it but I def remember seeing it. I looked a lil but I'm not spending an hour trying to find it.

Last edited by Skankhunt42; 05/29/20.
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by deflave
My nose sensed a need for my commentary. I would never represent a cop.

Makes sense.

The Duck say they only make about $60K a year.

I'd represent the Duck if he were a cop, just cause I love 8th Amendment lectures.

I'd also represent everyone here (other than the 3 or 4 idiots I have on ignore). I wouldn't win, but I'd have fun.

Test to see if I'm on ignore.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by MadMooner

I’ve been hooked on Cayman Jack Moscow Mule.

I get a 20oz can of lime and ginger goodness for about $2.50 from the corner store. It’s fairly weak sauce at 5.8% but tasty as all get out. Drink it on ice or right outta the can. Supposedly glutard friendly to boot.

I'll look for it!

Snagged a sixer this afternoon. Damn they are good

MAGA
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by MadMooner

I’ve been hooked on Cayman Jack Moscow Mule.

I get a 20oz can of lime and ginger goodness for about $2.50 from the corner store. It’s fairly weak sauce at 5.8% but tasty as all get out. Drink it on ice or right outta the can. Supposedly glutard friendly to boot.

I'll look for it!

Snagged a sixer this afternoon. Damn they are good

Okay I'm in. I texted my self the name, I'll pick a few up tomorrow.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Another google genius. The photos and the charging report indicate that the officer had his knee where he was trained to place it. The video indicates that he was kneelling on upper back area. Not on his carotid as you previously stated. ( side of neck)

In case you didn't relaize Police don't attend arrest techniques training at Hennepin Technical College. lmao

Too funny

Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by ribka
... kneeling on the back area of an arrested subject is a part of police training.

... What about the part where Chauvin stayed on top of Floyd well after there was no pulse?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ks...apolis-incident-may-26-2020-5741911.html

Quote]...

Mylan Masson worked as a police officer for 20 years and ran police training for the state of Minnesota at Hennepin Technical College until 2016...

... As soon as you hear somebody can't breathe, you need to ask for medical attention, change your positioning change to see what's going on,' Masson said.

Masson said MPD also does not typically teach the 'knee on neck' technique and instead teaches 'knee into shoulder blades' as a restraint tactic.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Okay I'm in. I texted my self the name, I'll pick a few up tomorrow.

You won't regret it.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At least a 100 million ID bet

Cute dress in your avatar. Looks like the Marilyn Monroe scene in the movie Some Like it Hot

Originally Posted by 700LH
https://killedbypolice.net/

Police killed 1004 people in 2019.

400 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2020

How many thousands do you suppose have been beat severely when no video was recording?

gives ya a man crush and makes you want to suck a larger variety of dicks huh?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Makes sense.

I'd represent the Duck if he were a cop, just cause I love 8th Amendment lectures.

I'd also represent everyone here (other than the 3 or 4 idiots I have on ignore). I wouldn't win, but I'd have fun.

+5

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Here's some more form the report(ie medical examiner):

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted Mr. Floyd’s autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

Take note:

"..autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation..."

"..underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease...potential intoxicants in his system..."

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
A strange ignorant man wearing dress on the Internet accuse me of gayness. Now its getting funny

Marilyn or the Gay Zoro -I thought you'd celebrating the cop that was recently murdered in North Dakota. You should send a message to the dead cop's family telling them what a POS their father/ husband, son was. Bet that would put a sweet cross dresser like you in a better mood lmao

Cute dress in your avatar. Looks like the Marilyn Monroe scene in the movie Some Like it Hot

How many thousands do you suppose have been beat severely when no video was recording?

Last edited by ribka; 05/29/20.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

In case you didn't relaize Police don't attend arrest techniques training at Hennepin Technical College. lmao

Why do you ridecule the view of a 20 yr LEO
who trained people at HTC which is accredited by the Minnesota Board of Peace Officer Standards and Training...?

.. The video indicates that he was kneelling on upper back area. Not on his carotid as you previously stated. ( side of neck)

How about we let the court process decide on
what is seen in this image?

https://images.app.goo.gl/KVJEyoZQ4SYTRumE7

location of carotid artery
https://images.app.goo.gl/QM3dPxTk1r7mU8f26

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Here's some more form the report(ie medical examiner):

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted Mr. Floyd’s autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

Take note:

"..autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation..."

"..underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease...potential intoxicants in his system..."

Sounds like a heart attack to me. Not asphyxian or stangulation. This being the case the officer may just walk. I won't say he shouldn't have recognized the symptoms and addressed them but
based on this it wasn't murder or neglegent homicide. Guess we'll find out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from laughtard.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Makes sense.

The list of those on ignore is short and specific. Leftist agitators (Paddler, for example) get ignored and scumbag poachers (the idiot who bragged about shooting a cow in Hawaii). Otherwise, I like to read what others have to say, including those labeled as anti-Semites.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Remsen, You’re one of the good guys here. I appreciate your contributions and opinions and respect your ability to laugh at the “good natured” smart ass comments. I’m sure that your clients are well represented by a competent professional. I also like that you’re smart enough to know the good guys from the bad guys, hence your refusal to represent a certain segment of the population. 👍

Thank you, that's very much appreciated!

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A strange ignorant man wearing dress on the Internet accuse me of gayness. Now its getting funny

Marilyn or the Gay Zoro -I thought you'd celebrating the cop that was recently murdered in North Dakota. You should send a message to the dead cop's family telling them what a POS their father/ husband, son was. Bet that would put a sweet cross dresser like you in a better mood lmao

Typical response from the get go I know you can't help it

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

quote=700LH]

Typical response from the get go I know you can't help it[/quote]

Aren’t you the clown that said police beat thousands of people year and it goes unreported?

Better be careful. A cop might kneel on your back and compress your carotid arteries and cause strangulation . Lol

Last edited by ribka; 05/29/20.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
[

The list of those on ignore is short and specific. Leftist agitators (Paddler, for example) get ignored and scumbag poachers (the idiot who bragged about shooting a cow in Hawaii). Otherwise, I like to read what others have to say, including those labeled as anti-Semites.

Cool. Disregard the thread I started to see if you saw it counselor. Do you accept eldest sons as retainers? smile

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

quote=700LH]

Aren’t you the clown that said police beat thousands of people year and it goes unreported?

Better be careful. A cop might kneel on your back and compress your carotid arteries and cause strangulation . Lol[/quote]

Do you intentionally fück up the bbs quote formatting and syntax? If so, kudos, it magnifies your annoyance.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

quote=700LH]

Better be careful. A cop might kneel on your back and compress your carotid arteries and cause strangulation . Lol[/quote]

It's gonna be ok, calm down, we all understand your frustration when you can't hide behind your badge and call backup

Page 43 of 44 1 2 41 42 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,733 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,856
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.