Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Sociopaths- best answer. They stood by while the guy died.

Your ignorance is astounding.

I'm all ears.

Yet never listen.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020
I'll say it again. Why were the other 3 officers so indifferent to Mr. Floyds plight ?? In your explanation there is only one word you CANNOT use. You cannot use the word racist.

I have my explanation but What say you ??

Until you've spent a good bit of your life dealing with this crowd you will not understand how easy it is to fall into indifference. A lot of vets understand that fall, that failure of simple human empathy and compassion. It gets burned out faster than you think. Then comes the "Them and Us" mentality.

Last edited by Armednfree; 05/29/20.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Overview.

The cops deserve the benefit of doubt.
The perp/victim doesn't. He was guilty, violent, on drugs, ate evidence.

It's understandable and expected the cops might "accidentally" kill
black suspects. They put up with so much stuff, killing one is
just like stepping in gum. Part of the job.

Wow.
I was raised to respect cops. They are the control that keeps the
lid on society. The reason we are safe in day to day life.
The enforcers of lady justices "Blind and fair rulings".

Now I find this.

Wonder why the blacks hate cops?
Hell, i dont really trust them.

And the more the dumbasses play this game, the worse it gets.

Someone is going to have to be the adult in the room.
Poor blacks aren't going to do it.
If the officials don't step up. It's going to get worse.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
.. The police officer kneeling on his neck apparently has a history. He has 18 complaints against him including a couple of shootings...

You can speculate about a black man's history,
but don't dare do it to a cop cause it gets some
Gov. jackboot lackeys riled up on the campfire.

$hits crazy to me haha. Theres no reason in the world for them to be on his neck for 10 minutes. None at all. If you dont think so let a 200lb gorilla kneel on your neck for 10 minutes while your hands are behind your back. In no way shape or form do I endorse the foolishness of the riots. Its insane to me people on here can watch that video and say that cop didn't kill that guy. Must be good union men or something. I dont care if that guy was green, blue, purple, black, white, or other. Those cops killed that guy 1000%. Also they should do the same time in prison anyone else on here would do for the crime.

Originally Posted by Armednfree
I'll say it again. Why were the other 3 officers so indifferent to Mr. Floyds plight ?? In your explanation there is only one word you CANNOT use. You cannot use the word racist.

Until you've spent a good bit of your life dealing with this crowd you will not understand how easy it is to fall into indifference. A lot of vets understand that fall, that failure of simple human empathy and compassion. It gets burned out faster than you think. Then comes the "Them and Us" mentality.

This one here is the most piss poor excuse of all. If you cant handle the job anymore get out. You've become a detriment to the public and dangerous. This sounds like the cop I got pulled over by last year. I havent had a ticket since 1998. Get pulled over by a white haired cop wearing combat fatigues and boots that look like hes getting ready to invade Poland. Guys got his high speed low drag yellow safety glasses on and a toothpick. As soon as I roll down the window he starts talking to me like I'm a piece of $hit and guilty of everything they've ever heard of.Completely disrespectful. Barking commands at me. Tells me he pulled me over cause I had a taillight out. Keeps me on the side of the road for a good 20 minutes and lets me go. I get home. Tail lights work fine.

Last edited by k20350; 05/30/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
.. The police officer kneeling on his neck apparently has a history. He has 18 complaints against him including a couple of shootings...
You can speculate about a black man's history, but don't dare do it to a cop cause it gets some Gov. jackboot lackeys riled up on the campfire.
lol

Truth.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Brotherhood.
Nope, less seniority.
Why can't it be a combination of both?
Originally Posted by jaytee
I can see a couple of explanations. One, they had no problem with the force/method being used or, Two, they didn't agree with the methods being used but were worried about retaliation if they spoke up.
So if they saw same officer with stolen contraband, illicit drugs, raping a 13 yr old, beating his wife, or you name it... Chances are they would just watch / not intervene in fear of retaliation.
lol some more

Blue Line apparently trumps all.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sh*tbird. The cop appears to be a sh*tbird. Doesn’t have to be any grand scheme.

Yup.
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Ding ! Ding ! Ding! We have a winner. If just one of those 3 guys would of gone over and drug that officer off of Mr. Floyd early in the process, we would not be dealing with any of this crap. But, I understand why they didn't do it. It's a shame good men have to deal with the politics of a liberal anarchist State. You see the results.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Ding ! Ding ! Ding! We have a winner. If just one of those 3 guys would of gone over and drug that officer off of Mr. Floyd early in the process, we would not be dealing with any of this crap. But, I understand why they didn't do it. It's a shame good men have to deal with the politics of a liberal anarchist State. You see the results.

kwg

Well, Mr. Floyd would be alive, but there would have Been something else that would have triggered the same mess.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I doubt the state will be able to so much in the way of criminal conviction just like the Rodney King cops
but,
the fed is threatening and if they step in, and there is a good chance they will, the cops are done, finished, as in federal prison,

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't think any of the cops believed him when he said he could not breath. I am sure they hear that all the time when they are trying to subdue someone. There was no excuse for kneeling on the guys neck after he was on the ground and handcuffed. The police officer kneeling on his neck apparently has a history. He has 18 complaints against him including a couple of shootings. He should have been let go allot sooner and now as a result, Floyd is dead and the city is liable.

I find it humorous that people talk about how dangerous it is to live in the ghetto like it is some justification for the police to use deadly force whenever dealing with the public. Its almost as dangerous as living near a white trash trailer park full of meth heads out in the sticks.

Blacks are MUCH more violent than equivalently poor & stupid white people. The trend fits up & down the IQ & social scale. Pick your violent crime: rape, murder, assault--the black rate ranges from 9x to 40x to 1000x the white rate. So, yeah, a black neighborhood IS freakishly violent. Spend some quality time in them and you'll come to understand. Well-raised white folks with no ghetto experience have no clue.

The other cops acted casually because:
1. It was just another day in the hood, another back male acting the fool.
2. They were waiting for the spunk to leave the punk, so to speak. Getting a large uncooperative man inside a police car is difficult. Gotta tire him out a bit if you don't want you or the arrested fellow hurt.
3. If you can say, " I can not breathe" that is evidence that you CAN breathe. If you can talk, that means air is moving in and out of your lungs.
4. MPD policy may not explicitly state, "Go ahead, kneel on a violently uncooperative suspect's neck," but that and other means are regularly used to get 'er dunn. None of the LEOs there were agitated becasue there was no violation of policy or SOP going on to worry about.
5. LEO keeping Floyd subdued exhibits zero signs of agitation. He's BTDT, just another day on the hood.
6. A LEO can save the damsel in distress from certain death and STILL catch a complaint. Know a LEO who (along with two others) saved a crack whore from being murdered by her pimp. Crack whore still filed a complaint against all three. Heck, even got a local tile crawler to sue. None of it came to anything, but the whole thing took over a year to play out.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like the other 3 officers have now been charged with “aiding and abetting murder”. And Derek Chauvin’s charges have now been elevated to second-degree murder.

https://apple.news/AAUyzdcPDQSeVj6Vml2KAQQ

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jfruser

3. If you can say, " I can not breathe" that is evidence that you CAN breathe. If you can talk, that means air is moving in and out of your lungs.

ER staff, paramedics, family doctors, first aiders, etc
or any reasonably intelligent person knows that the
words 'I can't breathe' are the person often telling
they are having difficulty breathing to one degree
or another.

one doesn't have to explicitly say they are having
'difficulty' breathing to understand.

Otherwise those that yell out "help I'm drowning" should
be ignored, cause retards think well if you
can yell, then how can you be drowning?

Or your child comes and wakes you at 1 am saying
'Daddy I can't breathe'.. the daddy [being a Cop] says
"If you can talk you can breathe.. now go back to
your room cause daddy needs his sleep" .

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (35, Bigd7378, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,373 guests, and 834 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,254
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.