Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
I don't know if this was brought up in the dozens of threads on this but it doesn't make sense. The biggest thing being that in this day and age of social media, that anyone in the position the officer was in holding down Floyd would not immediately change tactics when they realized they were being filmed by civilians. He and the other officers just stayed their emotionless like they were given a stand down order. Add to it that no one else even tried to intervene even though there were plenty of bystanders nearby. This whole thing stinks of George Soros in my opinion.

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm guessing the situation is just what it appears to be. A person was arrested and restrained and in the stress of the situation he died from underlying health conditions.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nobody would ever choose kneeling as an execution method.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hastings
I'm guessing the situation is just what it appears to be. A person was arrested and restrained and in the stress of the situation he died from underlying health conditions.

This.

LEOs acted as they did because both were acting within the bounds of their department's ROE, for better or worse, and they were not worried about video because of that.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Irving_D
This whole thing stinks of George Soros in my opinion.

Mine too. Ya'll notice that some/many of the the rabble rousers have backpacks. Probably been bussed in and are carrying a day or two's worth of clothes and such in the pack. You don't need a pack if you are so outraged you leave your house and take to the street.

Who could possibly be making that happen?

I don't think the killing of the man by the cop was planned but I think that Soros (and maybe others) have an organization in place to take advantage of such things to push their agenda of destroying the country and take advantage at a moment's notice.

Further, this is why nothing happens when the cops kill a white or asian person. Does not fit the agenda/narrative so the machine is not activated.

Last edited by RJY66; 05/30/20.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B2

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Cops need to start rounding up rioters from the fringes and publishing names and hometowns to slow down migration of wannabes. Let the local groids have their day.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Shaking head.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
"Never let a crisis go to waste"- - - - - -A sadistic rogue cop uses questionable tactics on a sick man who dies from the trauma of being abused. The cop doesn't know, or care that his bullying is going to kill this particular victim. This ain't his first rodeo, I'm sure- - - -he just picked someone this time who couldn't tolerate the abuse. Once the fuse is lit, the dummycrap riot machine kicks into high gear to take advantage of the situation. Every pansy-assed dem politician promptly drop to their knees and starts sucking the rioters' cocks! Business as usual! Let the fools burn their own nests, and don't spend a penny of federal funds on any sort of reconstruction! I hope the groids burn down all the inner cities, all over the country. Just don't let them get past the city limits, even if it takes vigilante action to prevent it!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I don't know if this was brought up in the dozens of threads on this but it doesn't make sense. The biggest thing being that in this day and age of social media, that anyone in the position the officer was in holding down Floyd would not immediately change tactics when they realized they were being filmed by civilians. He and the other officers just stayed their emotionless like they were given a stand down order. Add to it that no one else even tried to intervene even though there were plenty of bystanders nearby. This whole thing stinks of George Soros in my opinion.

You dont want to use logic and end up in the Twilight Zone. Now you'll be labeled a conspiracy nut.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Unless there was an agenda.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
A guy on Fox News just now, some Minneapolis official, said all the people arrested last night were from out of state. So there you go.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Unless there was an agenda.
Seriously, Jag, things like this happen on a fairly regular basis. All the Commies have to do is wait. This was NOT staged. Everything following it was, however. The .orgs are in place and have been for a long time.

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Charge all of them with any sort of felony they can dream up, and set the bail at $50,000.00, cash only! Even Soros would take a hit in the pocket change department if that happened.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Be that as it may...

And I'm about as pro LEO as it gets,... That stupid cop needs marched out into the middle of the street and have a cap popped behind his ear.

For being stupid, if nothing else.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

You dont want to use logic and end up in the Twilight Zone. Now you'll be labeled a conspiracy nut.

Hahahahaha beat me to it... And he is

He can borrow your hat?

Attached Images
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Be that as it may...

And I'm about as pro LEO as it gets,... That stupid cop needs marched out into the middle of the street and have a cap popped behind his ear.

For being stupid, if nothing else.

Why? You cant hurt anyone kneeling on their neck. It's a somewhat little known medical Fire fact. smile

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The cop and Floyd knew each other, how well, who knows... both worked at a night club. The cop worked outside as security, done so for 17 years. He was quick to use mace. Floyd was a bouncer, more recently, how about there were words between the two and the cop finally had a chance to put Floyd in his place. Overdid accidentaly... or... figured he could get away with it.

Last edited by johnn; 05/30/20.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

He can borrow your hat?

Tell us about the Chris Rock video, genius kool-aid drinker.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by RJY66
A guy on Fox News just now, some Minneapolis official, said all the people arrested last night were from out of state. So there you go.

Im sure they were all from out of state... Sounds like pure facts hahahaha what are the odds of that!

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

He can borrow your hat?

Tell us about the Chris Rock video, genius kool-aid drinker.

Wtf does the Chris Rock video have to do with your old fugging nuts conspiracies? Not a god damn thing you fugging weird ass homo...

Go back to your shark hunting in the texas desert.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (19rabbit52, 1badf350, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 2,597 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,511
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.