Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

Last edited by bigwhoop; 05/29/20.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Here is the charging document. Much destruction Friday night. Another 1000 NG troops coming.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You think it's ugly now? Wait until they drop the charges based on the autopsy.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
They had better come up with more than what is on that warrant application to convict someone of murder. I couldn't convict if I only heard their side without even hearing the defense.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hastings
They had better come up with more than what is on that warrant application to convict someone of murder. I couldn't convict if I only heard their side without even hearing the defense.

Heck, the DA was afraid to bring it in front of a grand jury for fear the GJ would no-bill it based only on the DA's evidence. This case does n't even rise to the level of a ham sandwich.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Where have we seen this before?

On Netflix now.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

On Netflix now.

Sniper, per our earlier discussion on your thread that concerned Mr. Floyd and his background,,,,,I guess you’ve seen that ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
that CC alone could fix any toilet paper shortage! what a sham

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Up for the evening readers

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

On Netflix now.

Sniper, per our earlier discussion on your thread that concerned Mr. Floyd and his background,,,,,I guess you’ve seen that ?

Yes, I watched it two nights ago.

It was very good.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Not even close to a manslaughter conviction. All for show and case will eventually pled down or probably drop when tox and body cam footage are released. But Obama's useful idiots on here like always will say he strangled Floyd and the cop should be executed.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
This could get real interesting!

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

They already have the preliminary autopsy and the DA would not have filed if he did not think the final report would confirm causation, even with drugs/alcohol on board. The DA (or his charging deputy or investigator) were present for the autopsy and have spoken personally with the forensic pathologist.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ribka

Not even close to a manslaughter conviction. All for show and case will eventually pled down or probably drop when tox and body cam footage are released. But Obama's useful idiots on here like always will say he strangled Floyd and the cop should be executed.

Read the elements of a 3rd degree murder in Minnesota. I'll be surprised if they don't get a conviction, even if its only manslaughter, but more likely it will be murder 3.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Here is the statute. Can't find a free copy of the jury instruction on-line:

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder
609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
evince 1. to constitute outward evidence of 2.to display clearly; reveal
depraved 1. marked by corruption or evil; esp: perverted
Cops may have displayed indifference and tiredness toward a low income troublesome area and people but I wouldn't come close to saying they were "depraved". The prosecutor has hooked Mr. Chauvin, let's see if he can land him.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
$100 that he is not convicted of 3rd degree homicide. Take the bet or run away?

You recently posted murder and manslaughter were the same so everyone knows your supposed legal expertise lol

They already have the preliminary autopsy and the DA would not have filed if he did not think the final report would confirm causation, even with drugs/alcohol on board. The DA (or his charging deputy or investigator) were present for the autopsy and have spoken personally with the forensic pathologist.

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

You recently posted murder and manslaughter were the same so everyone knows your supposed legal expertise lol

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder

I never said murder and manslaughter are the same. I said manslaughter is a form of homicide (unlawful killing) which it is.

Last edited by Tarquin; 05/30/20.

Tarquin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder

I never said murder and manslaughter are the same. I said manslaughter is a form of homicide (unlawful killing) which it is.

Sheer genius, that.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder

Whadda a little bich you are...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
644 members (17CalFan, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257Bob, 12344mag, 1234, 71 invisible), 2,964 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,668
Posts18,399,405
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.