Campfire Sage
T

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Spot on.

Can't believe YouTube allows him to stay.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Spot on.

Can't believe YouTube allows him to stay.

Because he diligently avoids talking about one particular group of people.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
He does make a strong argument for "disengagement". The Africans burned it down, let them rebuild their neighborhoods. The Africans don't like the cops as they now exist...let them create their own police force with jurisdiction confined to their own neighborhoods. Kind of like Indian Rez Police. Then, whitey will be out of the picture...this is good, since whitey is the cause of all the African's problems. It would be a form of black segregation, they already have it at the colleges, by black request.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Why is it ok for them to segregate? I agree with you flintlock , it just seems to me if it was suggested from anyone except them they would cry about how the man is holding them down or being racist. I can't wrap my head around an all black anything being ok but why not an all Chinese college, or an all Indian hotel? God forbid we had an all inclusive anything they cry about it, but we are told it's ok when it's not white.

Last edited by gritsnfishin1; 05/30/20.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's right; but the country will be destroyed before the masses will come to that realization.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This "disengagement" is what has happened in London England with the Muslims. They now totally control large sections of the city and enforce Sharia Law. Not sure what would happen here in America is we instituted 'disengagement." (Think of the old Tarzan movies with Johnny Weissmuller, when the white British caravans and their poor black bears, would be captured by the cruel tribesmen, deep in the jungle. They would bend over trees and tie the arms and legs of the black bearers to each tree, then cut the rope and the bodies would be torn asunder. Hard to believe they used to show that on kids TV, on the Andy Devine show.)

I think what Mr. Taylor is yearning for is an American society where there is never any mention of skin color or "race" to identify someone, and all "special perks" for specific "racial groups" are removed. Scrub all government forms and census questions that refer to race. Never refer to or give special privileges to "traditional Negro colleges."

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Disengagement is happening. When the governor of MN is on tv an hour ago saying the first three evenings festivity’s were fine, but last night was too much. In the next breath he says protesting again tonight is fine but he’s bringing in more NG like the non existent ones last night?
He has totally given this over to them.
Saying it’s being done mostly by non residents is a total crock of an excuse he is leaning on.

Osky

Last edited by Osky; 05/30/20.

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Excellent commentary.

We all get to pick our colors. Some are red, some yellow, white, or brown. I’m red, white and blue. No hyphens.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They sowed their evil. Let them reap the harvest.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Osky
Disengagement is happening. When the governor of MN is on tv an hour ago saying the first three evenings festivity’s were fine, but last night was too much. In the next breath he says protesting again tonight is fine but he’s bringing in more NG like the non existent ones last night?
He has totally given this over to them.
Saying it’s being done mostly by non residents is a total crock of an excuse he is leaning on.

Osky

I hope the masks he was handing out to rioters are Covid infected. Too bad smallpoxi s extinct.

Hot lead is the answer!

Last edited by las; 05/30/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tax the chit out of them, to pay for what they broke...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 45 invisible), 2,263 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,552
Posts18,453,601
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.