Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Should be obvious by now cops are bullies by not risking their lives to protect even one business or owner, they are cowards. They are useless as tits on a boar hog to serve the public.

They exist solely for the liberal left wing agendas of suppressing minority communities.

Now the Demoncraps will ask for your tax dollars to fix the community, they will pocket the money and nothing will get fixed.

As long as they give a banana here and there to the apes and say “good ape” they will continue to get votes.

I thought blacks were supposed to be “articulate, clean, and just as smart as white kids” like Joe Biden says. Smartest comment I’ve heard was when Trump said “vote for me, what do you have to lose?”

Stupidity

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 05/30/20.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Should be obvious by now cops are bullies then by not risking their lives to protect even one business or owner, they are cowards. They are useless as tits on a boar hog to serve the public.

In democrat controlled govts, they are only a tool of the Left.

When Obama was POTUS he weaponized every single agency against anyone that wasn't in lock step.

You are cutting a wide swath when you say things that are inclusive of ALL of them.

Not ALL of them are.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I hear they're a thing of the past in Minneapolis.

https://www.uhaul.com/Truck-Rentals/

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Couldn't quite suffer the incoherence. I am out.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Should be obvious by now cops are bullies then by not risking their lives to protect even one business or owner, they are cowards. They are useless as tits on a boar hog to serve the public.

They exist solely for the liberal left wing agendas of suppressing minority communities.

Now the Demoncraps will ask for your tax dollars to fix the community, they will pocket the money and nothing will get fixed.

As long as they give a banana here and there to the apes and say “good ape” they will continue to get votes.

I thought blacks were supposed to be “articulate, clean, and just as smart as white kids” like Joe Biden says. Smartest comment I’ve heard was when Trump said “vote for me, what do you have to lose?”

Stupidity

The Mayor orders them to pull out and it's the street cops fault?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Cops are not cowards.

The police are operating under ROE approved by their mayor.

It's that simple.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
When you see the police pulling back, and letting rioters burn businesses and precinct buildings, thank the mayor for the ROE.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That isn't generally true, I know enough of them, but they are lazy, otherwise they would work for a living.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Cops are not cowards.

It's that simple.

Most cops are puzzies with an ego problem. That being said you are correct about operating under ROE.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Stupidity

I love it when guys who have never done the job, critique those who do. Those who don’t fight for a living, giving advice to those who do, how it should be done. It’s the epitome of keyboard warrior.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hmm, the results speak for themselves.

And, A Coward hides behind a mayor.

Some of you are defendants and descendants of cowards

I’ve got my permanent scars and missing body parts puzzie barkoff

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 05/30/20.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
It appears that the missing body parts are those that render intellect.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
That isn't generally true, I know enough of them, but they are lazy, otherwise they would work for a living.

Painting with broad brush strokes there. Who hurt you?

Yup.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I love it when guys who have never done the job, critique those who do. Those who don’t fight for a living, giving advice to those who do, how it should be done. It’s the epitome of keyboard warrior.

Ya, keyboard public school teachers are a pain in the patooie too grin

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Ya, keyboard public school teachers are a pain in the patooie too grin

It's interesting how many of those who are quick to offer opinions of other people's work are the same ones who claim nobody can understand their job who hasn't walked in their shoes.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Funny Stuff

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
If the mayor had any sack, the ROE would be bayonets, buckshot, and red lines.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, no.

Anecdotal but my first cousin, like my brother, dived head first into a burning vehicle to rescue a man. Ended up receiving some severe burns on his back and arms.

My actual brother chased down armed robbers that were leaving his credit union as he was walking in on his day off.
Chased them over a mile into a housing project while on his cell phone directing dispatch. He caught one who collapsed from exhaustion before units arrived. Unlucky for them he was training for his first marathon back then.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Cops are not cowards.

It's that simple.

This^^^^before you judge walk a mile in there shoes.
Theres bad apples in every barrel

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes"- - - - - - - -that way you can do it from long distance- - - -and you've got another pair of shoes to boot! Cops, teachers, plumbers, accountants, and welfare parasites can all be equally obnoxious keyboard warriors when they don't have to back up their bullscheist at handshake distance!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

163 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 260madman, 338reddog, 31 invisible), 1,234 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,467
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.