Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
I'm not completely sure , but I think shooting a bunch of them might drive the narrative wink

rubber bullets and water cannons might make a good segment on AFV though?

And dogs, AKA, dont forget the dogs, man.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I think tonight they are deploying the Antifa lookalikes which are Army troops. Supposedly they have monitored them, will surround them, and start arresting the out of staters only.

They have been training on this since last fall that I know of. I watched urban operations in a mock town all fall and winter from my hunting stand on a hill overlooking an adjacent training area. They have the black gowns, mask, and some are painted like ghouls. They also deployed these mobile cell towers that everyone’s phones lock on to.

Sounds kind of weird, Us mil doing covert ops and arresting citizens on CONUS. Training in covert ops where easily observed would be somewhat uncharacteristic don't you think?

mike r

Big mike, I’d love me some MilSpec doing some secret, heavy lifting shît for the citizens....Then vanish like ghosts leaving bodies behind.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Some might check out the posse comatatus act of 1876 and the issurection act of 1907.
Posse comatatus wasnt just about dumbazz bounty hunter schitt on westerns....

Both acts address what the guard and active duty can and cant do at certain levels of activation with u.s. "citizens".

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Might as well call in the UN Blue Helmets and let them stand around, thumbs up their asses.

Until they let the cops and the Guard roll these idiots up, LEO is about as effective as a UN soldier.

Horses, bring in the police horses and K9 teams, too. Police dogs love to chase runners - then their tennis 🎾

Rioters want the Full Monty, then let LEO give it to them.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I think tonight they are deploying the Antifa lookalikes which are Army troops. Supposedly they have monitored them, will surround them, and start arresting the out of staters only.

They have been training on this since last fall that I know of. I watched urban operations in a mock town all fall and winter from my hunting stand on a hill overlooking an adjacent training area. They have the black gowns, mask, and some are painted like ghouls. They also deployed these mobile cell towers that everyone’s phones lock on to.

Sounds kind of weird, Us mil doing covert ops and arresting citizens on CONUS. Training in covert ops where easily observed would be somewhat uncharacteristic don't you think?

mike r

Big mike, I’d love me some MilSpec doing some secret, heavy lifting shît for the citizens....Then vanish like ghosts leaving bodies behind.

😎

Early fall 92
Los padres national forrest
us 1 south of big sur area
Get out of van on US 1
4 armed goons in sweat shirts , bdu bottoms , rucks .
Infil the national forest via the creek beds
Take 30 45 seconds to unazz the van and get in the woodline.
Operating out of hunter ligget
Aco 2/ 327th Infantry.
4 man teams
4 day staggered missions
Hills have eyes night and day 24/7...
Preprogrammed sat burst transmission radio,s
Observe and report pot feild grow activities and harvest ops.
Punch a button
Signal up thru space back down to earth.
Jtf 6 types, cali state police , county sheriffs come to arrest.
Helicoptors coming in hauling schitt to burn site.

Our powers concerning u.s. citizens under posse comatus as it applied to us for that.
Find ,Observe, and report.

California dope growers were pretty fugging dumb...

Last edited by renegade50; 05/30/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lefty Minnesota and Minneapolis goodwhites deserve to get it hard in the face.

Any way the LEOs and NG can steer the rioters to the U Minn campus? Maybe Calhoun-Isles? Maybe lead instead of steer? Leave a trail of basketball shoes, widescreen TVs, and 6-packs of RC cola.

Last edited by jfruser; 05/30/20.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Might as well call in the UN Blue Helmets and let them stand around, thumbs up their asses.

Until they let the cops and the Guard roll these idiots up, LEO is about as effective as a UN soldier.

Horses, bring in the police horses and K9 teams, too. Police dogs love to chase runners - then their tennis 🎾

Rioters want the Full Monty, then let LEO give it to them.

😎

Water cannons!!!

Where the fugg are they.
And why aint they on the way .

Politicians aint letting the LEO,s do schitt....

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jfruser
Lefty Minnesota and Minneapolis goodwhites deserve to get it hard in the face.

Any way the LEOs and NG can steer the rioters to the U Minn campus? Maybe Calhoun-Isles? Maybe lead instead of steer? Leave a trail of basketball shoes, widescreen TVs, and 6-packs of RC cola.

Newports, kool milds, schlitz malt liquor bull, cans of soul glo.

Popeyes chicken for sure.

LOL!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We used water cannons in '94 while in Cuba for the cuban/Haitian refugees. I never laughed so hard. Those p-19s would open up and bodies would start flying.

Amazing how cooperative people became.

It was a nice break from actually sweating doing riot patrol.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My guess is, tonight is the night. There's been a lot of talk saying, "that's enough".

We'll see.

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Dont for get to add Bleach to the water cannons! worked in the 1960s

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Playtime should be over tonight...IMO

Shanaynay got herself a new flat screen tv....Darnell the VII got himself a 6 month supply of Salem cigs and Malt Liquor, and little skinny jean wearing, white Antifa boy got to use his spray paint and Bic lighter.

Now it’s time to push the street trash out of the cities and send a message that order will be restored.

Will it happen? What’s it gonna take to get LEO or the Military to send live rounds into these fûcks?

😎

It should have been over the moment it started. To think otherwise is part of the problem.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Getting ready for Shift Change.

The daytime Protest Shift is fixing to get off work at dark.

The nighttime Riot Shift is headed in to take their place.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Shanaynay got herself a new flat screen tv....Darnell the VII got himself a 6 month supply of Salem cigs and Malt Liquor, and little skinny jean wearing, white Antifa boy got to use his spray paint and Bic lighter.

Now it’s time to push the street trash out of the cities and send a message that order will be restored.

Will it happen? What’s it gonna take to get LEO or the Military to send live rounds into these fûcks?

😎

It should have been over the moment it started. To think otherwise is part of the problem.

Why do you think the mainly pick liberal cities? Chicken [bleep] know they are protected. I'd love it if one of these liberal mayors gives the order tonight to light em up.

Message has to be sent that the average person doesn't want this crap.

I know it wont happen but it would be nice

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Getting ready for Shift Change.

The daytime Protest Shift is fixing to get off work at dark.

The nighttime Riot Shift is headed in to take their place.

I hope they make examples out of ‘em.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

😎

Way to late to crack down. The head knocking and shooting should have started three nights ago.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You got two groups of people.

People righteously pissed about the cops killing George Floyd. These people deserve to be heard, These are potential allies against govt tyranny.

Opportunists looting. Shoot these type on sight.

There are legal forums to express your opinion. In the midst of total street anarchy (riot, arson, and theft) is not it.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Protesters have a right. Wont argue.

Rioters, shoot the bastards. Make examples. I know legally your screwed but if the cops aren't doing squat, it falls on us.

I'm sick of this crap how the rioters are using the race card to loot and destroy cities.

Yep, 1st Amendment to the Constitution . . . "the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress . . . "

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it time to shoot, beat, and arrest rioters?

Yes, with the caveat that they are in the act of doing something illegal.............looting, setting fire to property, throwing bricks at Poe-Leece or others, etc.

Actually, it should have been done from the beginning; schitt would stop right now.

The longer it's allowed to go on, the less (any?) incentive there is to stop...............ever.

MM

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (1234, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,350 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,621
Posts18,455,093
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.