Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I think tonight they are deploying the Antifa lookalikes which are Army troops. Supposedly they have monitored them, will surround them, and start arresting the out of staters only.

They have been training on this since last fall that I know of. I watched urban operations in a mock town all fall and winter from my hunting stand on a hill overlooking an adjacent training area. They have the black gowns, mask, and some are painted like ghouls. They also deployed these mobile cell towers that everyone’s phones lock on to.

This will be interesting if true. The arrest of the 4-member CNN crew last night was interesting as well.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone know why they hung horse thieves?

Stealing a horse was the same as stealing the life of the horse owner by stranding him in an untenable situation. He depended on that horse to transport him to water, food and shelter.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You got two groups of people.

People righteously pissed about the cops killing George Floyd. These people deserve to be heard, These are potential allies against govt tyranny.

Opportunists looting. Shoot these type on sight.

There are legal forums to express your opinion. In the midst of total street anarchy (riot, arson, and theft) is not it.

Liberal cities play Liberal games...Which always lead to burned out structures and looting...

Start making these ass-holes eat some pain, and watch Twitter explode with how unfairly the police and NG are treating people.

It doesn’t matter! People of the Twitter and Social Media world are mostly ignorant pussies. The rest of civilization wants this shît to stop, and If busting heads is required, so be it.

Trump 2020

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Playtime should be over tonight...IMO

Shanaynay got herself a new flat screen tv....Darnell the VII got himself a 6 month supply of Salem cigs and Malt Liquor, and little skinny jean wearing, white Antifa boy got to use his spray paint and Bic lighter.

Now it’s time to push the street trash out of the cities and send a message that order will be restored.

Will it happen? What’s it gonna take to get LEO or the Military to send live rounds into these fûcks?

😎

It should have been over the moment it started. To think otherwise is part of the problem.

Why do you think the mainly pick liberal cities? Chicken [bleep] know they are protected. I'd love it if one of these liberal mayors gives the order tonight to light em up.

Message has to be sent that the average person doesn't want this crap.

I know it wont happen but it would be nice

I know what happens, when it happens. To think 3 days in is the time to act is stupid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It should have been over the moment it started. To think otherwise is part of the problem.

This! Presactly!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Stealing a horse was the same as stealing the life of the horse owner by standing him in an untenable situation. He depended on that horse to transport him to water, food and shelter.

So few grasp this

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
We used water cannons in '94 while in Cuba for the cuban/Haitian refugees. I never laughed so hard. Those p-19s would open up and bodies would start flying.

Amazing how cooperative people became.

It was a nice break from actually sweating doing riot patrol.

These urban rat millennials need ta do the high pressure slip and slide for sure.

Im just fugging boogled they aint being used.
Drive by water cannon the fugga,s.

Too fugging easy....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think tonight they are deploying the Antifa lookalikes which are Army troops. Supposedly they have monitored them, will surround them, and start arresting the out of staters only.

They have been training on this since last fall that I know of. I watched urban operations in a mock town all fall and winter from my hunting stand on a hill overlooking an adjacent training area. They have the black gowns, mask, and some are painted like ghouls. They also deployed these mobile cell towers that everyone’s phones lock on to.

This will be interesting if true. The arrest of the 4-member CNN crew last night was interesting as well.

Its the only conclusion I can come up with after watching them all season long, I really don’t know what they are to be used for. There was a contingent of makeup artist doing the face work.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 05/30/20.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Might take a look at the Insurrection Act.

It has been used in the past for just these type of things.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Stealing a horse was the same as stealing the life of the horse owner by standing him in an untenable situation. He depended on that horse to transport him to water, food and shelter.

So few grasp this

Pfft. I already nailed it 2 pages back.

😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Be nice if some source of funding could be found out and proved with these out of state rioters.
That would be something that could be used effectively by President Trump.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Anybody see the video of the dude swinging a steel pipe at peoples windows on the interstate? You swing a steel pipe at my drivers side window, I will shoot your ass.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Be nice if some source of funding could be found out and proved with these out of state rioters.

That shouldn't be too hard, if they were to actually try.

Wanna bet where it came from?

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by saddlering
Dont for get to add Bleach to the water cannons! worked in the 1960s

Should be strong and required.
For the China Flu.
They ain't social distancing

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Thought the same...If it’s even true that out of state idiots are on scene. Minneapolis has its very own fûcktard factory capable of turning them out in mass.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by saddlering
Dont for get to add Bleach to the water cannons! worked in the 1960s

Should be strong and required.
For the China Flu.
They ain't social distancing

Mayor cock suck gave the rioters free masks...He’s a super liberal 🖕🏾😎

“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Thought the same...If it’s even true that out of state idiots are on scene. Minneapolis has its very own fûcktard factory capable of turning them out in mass.

😎

Do you think that would sway the liberal idiots to vote 'right'? Do you think that would challenge what we already know?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

😎

Do you think that would sway the liberal idiots to vote 'right'? Do you think that would challenge what we already know?

No .
But it might make some apathetic consetvative types go out and vote.

Conservative voter apathy kills us....
Especially in swing states.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Water cannons full of chartreuse dyed cat piss and butyric acid.

Carpe' Scrotum
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You got two groups of people.

People righteously pissed about the cops killing George Floyd. These people deserve to be heard, These are potential allies against govt tyranny.

Opportunists looting. Shoot these type on sight.

And the officers standing around Floyd were sociopaths?

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

329 members (22250rem, 240NMC, 160user, 2500HD, 163bc, 12344mag, 34 invisible), 1,954 guests, and 1,026 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,320
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.