Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. #14922922 05/29/20
B
bigwhoop Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
B

Last edited by bigwhoop; 05/29/20.

Restraint allows your aggressor to define your justification for retaliation - bigwhoop
BP-B2

Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: bigwhoop] #14924060 05/30/20
B
bigwhoop Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
B
Here is the charging document. Much destruction Friday night. Another 1000 NG troops coming.

Restraint allows your aggressor to define your justification for retaliation - bigwhoop
Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: bigwhoop] #14924061 05/30/20
RockyRaab Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You think it's ugly now? Wait until they drop the charges based on the autopsy.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: bigwhoop] #14924130 05/30/20
Hastings Online Content
Campfire Guide
Online Content
Campfire Guide
They had better come up with more than what is on that warrant application to convict someone of murder. I couldn't convict if I only heard their side without even hearing the defense.

"You win no crown of laurel for outrunning a jackass" - Martialis
Black Rifles Matter
Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: Hastings] #14924149 05/30/20
jfruser Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hastings
They had better come up with more than what is on that warrant application to convict someone of murder. I couldn't convict if I only heard their side without even hearing the defense.

Heck, the DA was afraid to bring it in front of a grand jury for fear the GJ would no-bill it based only on the DA's evidence. This case does n't even rise to the level of a ham sandwich.

Regards,

jfruser

"Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly, I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it."
----Theodore Roosevelt
IC-A

Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: RockyRaab] #14924164 05/30/20
antelope_sniper Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Where have we seen this before?

On Netflix now.

Nobody spends somebody else�s money as carefully as he spends his own.
The U.S Government has a unique capacity for getting things upside down.
Milton Friedman.

Go quiet or full tilt, just don't get caught in the middle of the stupids. DD
Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: antelope_sniper] #14924218 05/30/20
O
Old_Toot Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
O
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

On Netflix now.

Sniper, per our earlier discussion on your thread that concerned Mr. Floyd and his background,,,,,I guess you’ve seen that ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: bigwhoop] #14924253 05/30/20
D
deerstalker Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
that CC alone could fix any toilet paper shortage! what a sham

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: bigwhoop] #14925994 05/30/20
B
bigwhoop Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
B
Up for the evening readers

Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: Old_Toot] #14926003 05/30/20
antelope_sniper Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

On Netflix now.

Sniper, per our earlier discussion on your thread that concerned Mr. Floyd and his background,,,,,I guess you’ve seen that ?

Yes, I watched it two nights ago.

It was very good.

Nobody spends somebody else�s money as carefully as he spends his own.
The U.S Government has a unique capacity for getting things upside down.
Milton Friedman.

Go quiet or full tilt, just don't get caught in the middle of the stupids. DD
IC-B

Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: Hastings] #14926015 05/30/20
ribka Online Sleepy
Campfire Outfitter
Online Sleepy
Campfire Outfitter

Not even close to a manslaughter conviction. All for show and case will eventually pled down or probably drop when tox and body cam footage are released. But Obama's useful idiots on here like always will say he strangled Floyd and the cop should be executed.

Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: bigwhoop] #14926232 05/30/20
hanco Offline
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
This could get real interesting!

Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: RockyRaab] #14926258 05/30/20
T
Tarquin Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

They already have the preliminary autopsy and the DA would not have filed if he did not think the final report would confirm causation, even with drugs/alcohol on board. The DA (or his charging deputy or investigator) were present for the autopsy and have spoken personally with the forensic pathologist.

Tarquin
Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: ribka] #14926265 05/30/20
T
Tarquin Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by ribka

Not even close to a manslaughter conviction. All for show and case will eventually pled down or probably drop when tox and body cam footage are released. But Obama's useful idiots on here like always will say he strangled Floyd and the cop should be executed.

Read the elements of a 3rd degree murder in Minnesota. I'll be surprised if they don't get a conviction, even if its only manslaughter, but more likely it will be murder 3.

Tarquin
Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: bigwhoop] #14926298 05/30/20
T
Tarquin Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Here is the statute. Can't find a free copy of the jury instruction on-line:

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder
609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

Tarquin
Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: Tarquin] #14926347 05/30/20
Hastings Online Content
Campfire Guide
Online Content
Campfire Guide
evince 1. to constitute outward evidence of 2.to display clearly; reveal
depraved 1. marked by corruption or evil; esp: perverted
Cops may have displayed indifference and tiredness toward a low income troublesome area and people but I wouldn't come close to saying they were "depraved". The prosecutor has hooked Mr. Chauvin, let's see if he can land him.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

"You win no crown of laurel for outrunning a jackass" - Martialis
Black Rifles Matter
Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: Tarquin] #14926425 05/30/20
ribka Online Sleepy
Campfire Outfitter
Online Sleepy
Campfire Outfitter
$100 that he is not convicted of 3rd degree homicide. Take the bet or run away?

You recently posted murder and manslaughter were the same so everyone knows your supposed legal expertise lol

They already have the preliminary autopsy and the DA would not have filed if he did not think the final report would confirm causation, even with drugs/alcohol on board. The DA (or his charging deputy or investigator) were present for the autopsy and have spoken personally with the forensic pathologist.

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder

Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: ribka] #14926515 05/30/20
T
Tarquin Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

You recently posted murder and manslaughter were the same so everyone knows your supposed legal expertise lol

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder

I never said murder and manslaughter are the same. I said manslaughter is a form of homicide (unlawful killing) which it is.

Last edited by Tarquin; 05/30/20.

Tarquin
Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: Tarquin] #14926526 05/30/20
O
Old_Toot Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
O

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder

I never said murder and manslaughter are the same. I said manslaughter is a form of homicide (unlawful killing) which it is.

Sheer genius, that.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Re: Criminal complaint of the George Floyd case. [Re: Tarquin] #14926544 05/30/20
add Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder

Whadda a little bich you are...

"Play Cinnamon Girl you sonuvabitch"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
583 registered members (16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 1,681 guests, and 659 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.