Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RIO7

Watched a little CNN, never seen so many fat girls in short shorts with combat boots, back packs on, have i been missing something??????Rio7

Dyed hair?

They are just trying to fight the good fight.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Watched a little CNN, never seen so many fat girls in short shorts with combat boots, back packs on, have i been missing something??????Rio7

Dyed hair?

They are just trying to fight the good fight.

And lots of ‘body art’ to compliment their beauty .

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by RAS
A very good friend just texted me that Chicago police are being overrun by rioters. Seeing it first hand. Just watched a police officer get knocked down and had his gear torn off. He is in the private security business.

But here is my prediction. One I feel saddened to make. Police officers or other security element personnel are going to die tonight due to liberal politicians who would rather see them die rather than to physically stop a criminal riot.

My prediction...A cop anywhere get’s killed. Blue will extract payment 10 fold. 😎

My prediction is you loose that bet.

A prediction isn’t a bet, it’s a prediction....A bet would be me saying. I bet if a group of black thugs came to your house in Mayberry, you would run out the back door crying while calling the police.

That’s a bet.

😎

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you Karen. You girls on the 24hourcampfire sure are an emotionally driven, sensitive type.

You can’t offend....We’re all well versed in dealing with douche bags with a cûnt....

You’re new name is MoneyPenny...Now, go make us a boys some black coffee.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RAS
A very good friend just texted me that Chicago police are being overrun by rioters. Seeing it first hand. Just watched a police officer get knocked down and had his gear torn off. He is in the private security business.

But here is my prediction. One I feel saddened to make. Police officers or other security element personnel are going to die tonight due to liberal politicians who would rather see them die rather than to physically stop a criminal riot.

My prediction...A cop anywhere get’s killed. Blue will extract payment 10 fold. 😎

My prediction is you loose that bet.

A prediction isn’t a bet, it’s a prediction....A bet would be me saying. I bet if a group of black thugs came to your house in Mayberry, you would run out the back door crying while calling the police.

That’s a bet.

😎

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you Karen. You girls on the 24hourcampfire sure are an emotionally driven, sensitive type.

You can’t offend....We’re all well versed in dealing with douche bags with a cûnt....

You’re new name is MoneyPenny...Now, go make us a boys some black coffee.

😎

Wow, you are an emotionally driven woman with an impressive mouth. I bet the west coast sailors love you. And that is a bet, not a prediction, because it's already happened Ginger.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston

No need to be facetious.

I’ll betcha nobody’s offended and not all beavers are girls.

Two part bet— you can take either, both, or all the aforementioned.

Not sure what your point is? Are you defending your spouse? If so, I apologize.

You’re not the only one around here with a stable full of socks.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Natives are restless here. We just had a off duty cop kill a guy via chokehold. Had another cop that killed a guy in traffic accident on duty. Of course both were minorities. Both cops have been charged.

National guard has been called in and the Mayor imposed 9 pm curfew. They are protesting in front of the Mayors house. Our county executive is supporting our Mayors position.

So I am waiting to see if the thugs sorry "protestors" show up at the County Executives house. He lives right across the [bleep] street from me.

Needless to say my thumbs are sore from loading magazines.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s Steelhead aka MoneyPenny.....

Hey, Fûck Face how you been?

You talk to Fred or Jud lately? Now them two boyz actually do miss tearing out your anus.

Welcome back cock hole.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Girlhunter’s on a rage.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mike7mm08
Natives are restless here. We just had a off duty cop kill a guy via chokehold. Had another cop that killed a guy in traffic accident on duty. Of course both were minorities. Both cops have been charged.

National guard has been called in and the Mayor imposed 9 pm curfew. They are protesting in front of the Mayors house. Our county executive is supporting our Mayors position.

So I am waiting to see if the thugs sorry "protestors" show up at the County Executives house. He lives right across the [bleep] street from me.

Where is this ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Mike where are you?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Both cops have been charged.

Its time for the liberals to do their own policing; then we can play cowboys and liberals

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Girlhunter’s on a rage.

He always blushes before he pops his weasel out to others.

Not difficult to see his intentions. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You live in south Tejas and never seen a lot of fat girls?

I find that hard to believe.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Where is this ?

Milwaukee Wi

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Where is this ?

Milwaukee Wi

Damn.

Stay tucked in and good luck, Pard.

Please keep us posted.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I am hoping they give the Exec a pass as he is black. Was also recently elected so hoping they don't know his address and are too lazy to dig it up.

Still don't see me sleeping tonight.

Things do go sideways....well I will probable make national news.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Wow, you are an emotionally driven woman with an impressive mouth. I bet the west coast sailors love you. And that is a bet, not a prediction, because it's already happened Ginger.

You just can't wash the fish smell offa steelhead.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am hoping they give the Exec a pass as he is black. Was also recently elected so hoping they don't know his address and are too lazy to dig it up.

Still don't see me sleeping tonight.

Things do go sideways....well I will probable make national news.

Be safe.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RAS

They were trying to die yesterday and today. Violence in Denver last night and bald headed LEO without head gear.

Same today in Brooklyn violence. Cops running around without face protection from rocks or bottles. Unreal..

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/30/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Shït’s getting real in NYC on FOX.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (222Sako, 10Glocks, 257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222ND, 65 invisible), 2,640 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,672
Posts18,456,039
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.