Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Those 'black rifles' play both offense and defense. I've got my guns and a handle of Tanqueray. It will still probably be a quiet evening at home but one can hope for a target rich environment. Things got pretty lively here during the RK riots.

mike r

Smoking a good cigar and toasting each other’s fine marksmanship skills sounds like a great evening.

I’m going start with a bolt gun to reach those timid, distance targets. Then switch to a black semi with a lower powered, lit reticle.

Grins

😎

My line of sight from my most elevated position at home is maxed at 200 yards. Perfect for a Trijicon 1-4 Accupoint w/ fiber optic and tritium reticles. 77gr Black hills OTM and a 100 yard zero through a DD mid length ff barrel is money. The trij has a true 1x mag w/ a post which is like an invitation to a feast from 1-100 yards. Thousands of hours of training and practice gives comfort.

I am an eternal optimist but doubt if I will be challenged tonight, rioters are pussies.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
BP-B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Those 'black rifles' play both offense and defense. I've got my guns and a handle of Tanqueray. It will still probably be a quiet evening at home but one can hope for a target rich environment. Things got pretty lively here during the RK riots.

mike r

Smoking a good cigar and toasting each other’s fine marksmanship skills sounds like a great evening.

I’m going start with a bolt gun to reach those timid, distance targets. Then switch to a black semi with a lower powered, lit reticle.

Grins

😎

You fire the bolt gun into your yard and they will turn tail and run like hell.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Hatari,

When you're done with the Door, it might be time for some Jimi:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A cannon load3 with nails would be good for a looter rush.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by badger
Originally Posted by hatari
Avalon in Alpharetta is shut down early tonight on rumors of trouble headed up that way. Will be keeping an eye on things as both of my businesses are in fairly close proximity. One is South of it, and the other a little North. I may be on guard duty at one of them this evening.

Call me if you need back up.
I ride by your South shop everyday going to work

Avalon in Alpharetta is shut down early tonight on rumors of trouble headed up that way. Will be keeping an eye on things as both of my businesses are in fairly close proximity. One is South of it, and the other a little North. I may be on guard duty at one of them this evening.

Thanks. I’ll be on the roof if I see the need, with a compliment of AR’s and shotguns :-)

Remind you of olds in Angola/ German SW???

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Thanks. I’ll be on the roof if I see the need, with a compliment of AR’s and shotguns :-)

Remind you of olds in Angola/ German SW???

In a way, except now I’ll be protecting something of my own, if the need arises. And, no ROE. And, no scorpions and flies. Only mosquitoes 😃. Watching the local news right now, it appears the natives are still downtown for the most part, with some activity in Gwinnett County.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

mike r

I expect you're nowhere near North LV?

Are they going to the Strip where the cameras are?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
The strip is pretty much closed. The cops here use the ends of their batons not the flats.
Northtown is far away, the old 'westside' was cordoned off during the RK riots and was action central. This community is kind of a shoot first amalgamation of freaks.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Chitt, curfew in effect

No rioters to be seen yet. Hunting might be poor.

However, like in the Omega Man, they come out at night!!

Some Bro in an ATV ran over a bicycle cop.

Last edited by hatari; 05/30/20.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Chitt, curfew in effect

No rioters to be seen yet. Hunting might be poor.

However, like in the Omega Man, they come out at night!!

Some Bro in an ATV ran over a bicycle cop.

I'll bet it bounced a bit more than a SUV would have....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
O yea O yea greetings from the Ham hopefully cooler heads will prevail but if you need some Crimson Tide backup holler and I'll see if bossman would let me visit. You know us Bammers have to protect BDE (Bryant Denny East)

Dude,

I'll give you a big "Roll Tide" on that one. After all, it ain'T November yet! Until then, we be mates!

wink

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
11:00 o'clock and all is quiet.

All exits off off the freeway are blocked by cops.

Black leaders in ATL are not putting up with this stuff. Female Chief of police 9 (oh, brother! Mega butch) has put her foot down with the blessing of the Black female mayor and the city council that is 1/2 black 1/2 white.

Rioters so far have decided that they just might take the rest of the weekend off.

However, here at Casa Hatari, I'm having some Patron Añejo on the rocks and have an upper window over looking the street that would make Lee Harvey Oswald drool. Got 2 Norwegian Elkhounds in the back 40 covering my 6. They are racist man's best friend. If you don't look like your from Norway or "habla Español" they will bite your ass.

The only exception, they LOVE Jorge! of course, he looks more Norwegian than Cuban. Phoucing Vikings make a port call in Spain in old days wink wink

Hey Badger, all quiet? Need a beer?

Last edited by hatari; 05/30/20.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't fire until you see the whites...

...of their eyes!!!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Glad you added that last part!

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Got my 70's era Kenwood 9100 100 watt amp and Advent speakers are sticking out the window and the neighborhood is getting a does of Lynnard Skynnard wiat ing for the nubians. Heres my next song up. need more songs, so y'all help me out.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
next up

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
In honor of whomever posted this earlier this week about Nam and his chopper buddies

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bad azz. Brings back memories.

next up

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
11:00 o'clock and all is quiet.

All exits off off the freeway are blocked by cops.

Black leaders in ATL are not putting up with this stuff. Female Chief of police 9 (oh, brother! Mega butch) has put her foot down with the blessing of the Black female mayor and the city council that is 1/2 black 1/2 white.

Rioters so far have decided that they just might take the rest of the weekend off.

However, here at Casa Hatari, I'm having some Patron Añejo on the rocks and have an upper window over looking the street that would make Lee Harvey Oswald drool. Got 2 Norwegian Elkhounds in the back 40 covering my 6. They are racist man's best friend. If you don't look like your from Norway or "habla Español" they will bite your ass.

The only exception, they LOVE Jorge! of course, he looks more Norwegian than Cuban. Phoucing Vikings make a port call in Spain in old days wink wink

Hey Badger, all quiet? Need a beer?

Jeff, all good here. Going to turn in for the night. My neighborhood would NOT be easy pickings for an unruly crowd. it’s filled with main stream 2nd Amendment disciples 🤓

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

My line of sight from my most elevated position at home is maxed at 200 yards. Perfect for a Trijicon 1-4 Accupoint w/ fiber optic and tritium reticles. 77gr Black hills OTM and a 100 yard zero through a DD mid length ff barrel is money. The trij has a true 1x mag w/ a post which is like an invitation to a feast from 1-100 yards. Thousands of hours of training and practice gives comfort.

LOL! Dayum, did you tuck your tactical pants into your boots, too? The average person reading here probably doesn't really understand LV geography and the layout of the city, but those do are having a nice laugh at your post - appreciate the comedy relief!

My fam in the valley (5 total, one, LEO) have been joking with me that the "protesters" there are using crosswalks and waiting for green lights. Metro put a stop to any stupidness before it even had a CHANCE to get started. Mostly just a few curious folks milling around.

I think you can crawl down from your roof. Don't forget the "Trij"

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
96 members (35, 308ld, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 10 invisible), 1,588 guests, and 740 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,764
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.