Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
watching it, its pretty much what you'd expect it to be

but what I didn't realize was Derschowitz is accused of having sex with a minor.

and Dershowitz goes on camera and says "she won't admit it on camera, I challenge her to admit it on camera"

and the next scene is her "I was trafficked for sex and had sex with Alan Dershowitz on multiple occasions at the request of Jeff Epstein"

its pretty harsh. Dershowitz must be thankful that Covid 19 and riots are keeping peoples attention away from it.

They also have her and an employee on the island state that Clinton was on the island - while Clinton publicly denies it. They did say however that Clinton did not do anything inappropriate on the island which is hard to believe.

I know its hard to focus on anything but the riots but this is interesting stuff

Last edited by KFWA; 05/30/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
BP-B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
They are all low life degenerate people, gone to the dark one.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Guessing Clinton did some dirty chit on that island. Fug em all

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Did they mention anything about Chief Justice John Roberts?

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Slick Willy did not inhale or have intercourse on the island.

That’s an interesting show.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Did they mention anything about Chief Justice John Roberts?

not that I recall, but the women interviewed stated that he had multiple cameras in every room,multiple angles -toilets, beds, showers,kitchen,living room, etc - and this was on his island, his New York apartment, his Florida mansion, everywhere. He told many of the girls he would never get in trouble because he was not only running a sex traffic ring, but also a blackmail ring on people in high places. I'm certain he had video of Bill Clinton,Dershowitz and many, many others having sex with underage girls. It explains alot about Dershowitz's actions.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I thought it was very poorly done and it explained why he had gotten off with a light sentence from the get go.

I've no doubt there's more to the story but they failed to get the viewer to that point. If anything it was a hit piece to make Trump more questionable in the eyes of swing voters and not much else.

Their use of photos during testimonials was pretty pathetic and obviously used to stir emotion instead of fact.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
666 members (1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 73 invisible), 2,750 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,644
Posts18,399,051
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.