Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by Hastings
The black officer has been suspended from duty. The mayor finds his actions disturbing.

Unbelievable...

Very believable.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
White cop just stood there and took it. WTF

Negro cop got down to bidness.

And was relieved of duty because cops are cowardly and like to beat up innocent people.

You're about as phugging stupid as stupid gets. Good thing she wasn't innocent... clearly guilty of assaulting a police officer. That incident is a microcosm of the so called race/police problem in this country. A certain segment of the population feels entitled to act out with impunity, spurred on by bottom feeding politicians, and eventually the people who risk their lives to protect and serve said segment hit their limit. Not saying the cop was right, but she is far from an innocent victim.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Sorry Ribka, I completely misinterpreted your post.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Originally Posted by cast10K

no prob. I'm just repeating what all the brave cop haters have been posting on here

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cast10K

You were on the right train but on the wrong track.

Grins

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BulletBud
That female perp is one of the Lee Sisters:

Ugly
Portly
Ghastly

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘
Oh, I was thinking it was so big you could hide in its lee during a storm...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
When I was taking Hapkido karate, the sensei told us that, there are nerves right at the hinge of the jaw, on both sides of the face. Sensei said that these are like a light switch that controls the power to the brain.
And he said that, if you just hit the jaw with a halfway decent lick, and wiggle that jaw left to right, it will flip that switch and your opponent will be knocked right out on his feet.
I never have had the chance to try it in a fight but that is exactly what that black cop did. Not that much power in the punch but he flipped the switch on 'ol Aunt Jemima.

Seriously? You needed a sensei and someone to write a check for said sensei to know that? If you send me a check for $50 I'll tell you the secret about water.

Put aside, the 28 ounce bag of Lays potato chips, and the 12 back of Budweiser, and go take 2 years of Hapkido, and then get back to me.

*** Sent private message regarding Hapkido ***

NRA Life VHA Life
US Army Security Agency (72-77)
US Army INSCOM (77-79)
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The black officer has been suspended from duty. The mayor finds his actions disturbing.

If this is true (and I'm not doubting it one bit) anyone know if there's a go fund me for the black officer? He was protecting another officer being assaulted and I'd bet that his union will get him complete back pay and reinstatement but I'd be willing to kick in a few bucks to help him out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Minimum force necessary to compel compliance is a common guiding principle. Retaliation, while it may feel good, may not be the best way to end conflicts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

If this is true (and I'm not doubting it one bit) anyone know if there's a go fund me for the black officer? He was protecting another officer being assaulted and I'd bet that his union will get him complete back pay and reinstatement but I'd be willing to kick in a few bucks to help him out.

Black cop placed on a desk job while they investigate. Liberal Mayor says the cops actions were uncalled for...

Being a cop, today, would be impossible for me. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryla...30-xeuzh2dsfzcxniqc4gsbe22ns4-story.html

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
โ€œMolon Labeโ€
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
I just looked up the mayor's address.

Here.

You can email him and support that officer if you would like.

mayorbaltimorecity.gov

I just sent him an email saying that what he did was giving in to the thugs and I supported what the black cop, protecting his partner.

Doubt it will go anywhere but if he were to get thousands of them in support that might be different.

Thank you. I just sent one out also. Called the mayor a liberal piece of crap lol........they'll probably be coming for me.

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
That lady was throwing some crisp accurate punches before getting laid out.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Black cop placed on a desk job while they investigate. Liberal Mayor says the cops actions were uncalled for...

Agree 100%

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Minimum force necessary to compel compliance is a common guiding principle. Retaliation, while it may feel good, may not be the best way to end conflicts.

It was definitely the quickest way. I would have positively loved seeing her get tasered and watched her face bounce when she met mother earth.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/31/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Agree 100%

Beginning to look like it's impossible for cops to be cops also.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are on a panel that will decide the officer's fate. Here is the city of Baltimore UOF policy. Apply it to what you saw and make your determination as to whether or not the actions were consistent with policy.

https://www.baltimorepolice.org/1115-use-force

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 05/31/20.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You are on a panel that will decide the officer's fate. Here is the city of Baltimore UOF policy. Apply it to what you saw and make your determination as to whether or not the actions were consistent with policy.

So, if she had been firing a gun and only wounding the cop should he be in trouble for firing back, especially if his bullet killed her? Does he get to shoot back only for each of her shots?

I think he only responded with equal force. She just wasnt tough enough to take what she was handing out.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

One could argue a few years ago under those guidelines that the force used was not excessive. She struck the cop twice in the head while unproved and the black cop tried to restrain her. She was definitely going back for more attacks on the officer before the black cop stopped her violent attack.

Rememebr the carotid artery is located near where she attacked the officer and you know so was potentially a deadly strike. lol

But in this political climate he is screwed if white. The black cop's blackness will save the him though in Baltimore.

Last edited by ribka; 05/31/20.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka

One could argue a few years ago under those guidelines that the force used was not excessive. She struck the cop twice in the head which has the carotid artery you know so was potentially a deadly strike. lol

But in this political climate he is screwed if white. The black cop's blackness will save the him though in Baltimore.

She could certainly ruin an ear or cause a blind eye from retinal detachment or traumatic neoovascular or hemorrhagic glaucoma.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Id love to buy both of those cops a beer. Baltimore is a schithole to work in as an LEO. Still have friends that work for the Baltimore PD. All retiring at first chance.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (10Glocks, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 21, Algotguns, 1973cb450, 9 invisible), 1,505 guests, and 707 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,678
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.