Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Those gawd damned thugs in the next video needed lead.

No shït.

https://www.facebook.com/RocciStucciMedia/videos/294560931566104/

Instead of "Get away from my wife," he should have come out blazing away with his Glock.

They’re probably illegal in Rochester, NY.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Orion2000
No response on the other thread, so, I'll ask here... Since when does the News Media's paid private security personnel have the right to disarm someone else with a firearm out on the street? If that was a legal open carry, that would appear to be felony armed robbery. Even if the goof ball stole the rifle from a cruiser, what makes the news media paid private security the arbiter of justice in the middle of a riot?

I've read all the responses regarding "quick, prepared, professional"... So what? ... Can someone provide a citation documenting that was a legitimate undercover LEO with legitimate jurisdiction doing a legitimate "take back" in the AO where the video was filmed? Otherwise, it's a paid merc executing a felony armed robbery...

I don't like Antifa or the rioters any more than anyone else on this board. But, without a citation to the back story, this looks like armed robbery...

Flame suit on...

He appears to have had all the authority he needed.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
No response on the other thread, so, I'll ask here... Since when does the News Media's paid private security personnel have the right to disarm someone else with a firearm out on the street? If that was a legal open carry, that would appear to be felony armed robbery. Even if the goof ball stole the rifle from a cruiser, what makes the news media paid private security the arbiter of justice in the middle of a riot?

I've read all the responses regarding "quick, prepared, professional"... So what? ... Can someone provide a citation documenting that was a legitimate undercover LEO with legitimate jurisdiction doing a legitimate "take back" in the AO where the video was filmed? Otherwise, it's a paid merc executing a felony armed robbery...

I don't like Antifa or the rioters any more than anyone else on this board. But, without a citation to the back story, this looks like armed robbery...

Flame suit on...

Any citizen could have disarmed him. Theft of a firearm is a felony in Washington. Rioting is a felony in Washington. Surely you can’t be as dense as these repeated questions suggest?

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Michael Scott
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

Flame suit on...

You’re going to need it.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

No shït.

Instead of "Get away from my wife," he should have come out blazing away with his Glock.

They’re probably illegal in Rochester, NY.

Nope.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
IC B2

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T

No shït.

That's what you get when you let your government disarm you. But, but why do you need 30 bullets in one magazine.... That's why mother f*cker. Congratulations NY you brought this sh*t on yourself.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T

Flame suit on...

All citizens have the right and obligation to prevent crimes they see being committed. This guy just happened to be trained and ready to act. No big deal. I like to think anyone in the same situation and equally prepared would have done the same thing. This incident just happened to get caught on film.

I'm more curious if the weapon was left by a sympathizing PO? There's a fair chance it was left there intentionally to get handed off to the crowd.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No shït.

a 38 special would have dropped one and run the rest off. Hard to imagine going to your store during a riot without at least a .38

Last edited by Sycamore; 05/31/20.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Why did he return the guns to the cowards who lost them? I can just see the Craigslist post now- - - - -"Police surplus AR-15's for sale- - - -never fired- - - -only dropped once!"
LOL!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just a word of caution though I know I'll be derided for it. If you choose to act as a LEO things could go terribly wrong for you if you screw up. You're wide open to criminal and civil charges. LEOs have an employer to cover civil damages plus limited criminal immunity. A a private citizen you don't.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Just a word of caution though I know I'll be derided for it. If you choose to act as a LEO things could go terribly wrong for you if you screw up. You're wide open to criminal and civil charges. LEOs have an employer to cover civil damages plus limited criminal immunity. A a private citizen you don't.

It's played out several times over the past 10 years. George Zimmerman ring a bell?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by nighthawk

He did the right thing. I don’t know if it was the legal thing. If you were on a grand jury, would you recommend and indictment, NH?

Fear the crabcat.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Sycamore

No shït.

a 38 special would have dropped one and run the rest off. Hard to imagine going to your store during a riot without at least a .38

are the navajo's protesting on old 66 yet?
use to be good entertainment.
i rmember one night this navajo guy had his woman down on the ground in front of club 66, kicking the snot out of her as his buddies cheered him on. until four or five cops showed up with batons and started beating the crap out of them. I was across the street at the depot waiting for the "duke" to show up.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Several opinions and speculations. One attack on the messenger. ZERO citations to show that it was a righteous take away...

K
kennyd Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
The other posting on this tells the story. Read the thing. A burned police car, perp took a police AR from it. The security guard moved in and stopped the danger. It was not someone doing open carry with his own rifle

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by Sycamore

No shït.

are the navajo's protesting on old 66 yet?
use to be good entertainment.
i rmember one night this navajo guy had his woman down on the ground in front of club 66, kicking the snot out of her as his buddies cheered him on. until four or five cops showed up with batons and started beating the crap out of them. I was across the street at the depot waiting for the "duke" to show up.

protest at city hall daylight hours, no navajos apparent. just heard governor set an 8 o'clock curfew for whole state?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (222Sako, 163bc, 10Glocks, 16Racing, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,674
Posts18,456,072
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.