Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Proudly brought to a town near you by George Soros and Company.
This ones for you George...🖕

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Downside is simple, when the liberal fugtard politicians who allowed this to happen tell the rest of us to help pay for it. What are the rest of us out if they shoot the rioters and looters who are doing the arson in their path?

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 05/31/20.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by SeanD
Wow. Guys on here actually want to see our cities destroyed.

Sad.

They stopped being our cities long ago. They are the slave holders now. We are the slaves. We pay the bill to keep the violent hives of Afreakan bees alive. We foot the bill for those who want us and our civilization to die.

Would you cheer if all the folks that own businesses and work in these cities were killed too? Or are you only hoping for property damage and total destruction of businesses in these far away “leftist” chitholes?

Maybe they will take out Boeing, Nike, Intel, Amazon, etc. Will you cheer after, you foot the bill, right?

Sean
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's not the businesses in the cities that are the problem. It's the city governments.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Sad.

They stopped being our cities long ago. They are the slave holders now. We are the slaves. We pay the bill to keep the violent hives of Afreakan bees alive. We foot the bill for those who want us and our civilization to die.

Would you cheer if all the folks that own businesses and work in these cities were killed too? Or are you only hoping for property damage and total destruction of businesses in these far away “leftist” chitholes?

Maybe they will take out Boeing, Nike, Intel, Amazon, etc. Will you cheer after, you foot the bill, right?

I couldn't care less about Seattle, Portland, or the Communists who live there,...or the companies who choose to fuel their economies by setting up shop in those cities.

They deserve to degrade to the level of Baltimore and Detroit and the residents deserve to be too poverty stricken to move away and spread their cancer elsewhere,

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Sad.

Based on their left wing political donations I would have no issues with Nike and Amazon being destroyed.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T

Sad.

You think any of those businesses give a good Go* Da*n about the USA or you? They all produce their products for pennies in Communist countries and push the Commie agenda here to keep their puppet masters happy. Let it all burn down. If the rioters come to my town they will be handled appropriately and sent on their way. Those liberal bastions are reaping the crop the sowed. It's healthy to let dead and rotted material burn to make room for healthier new growth. This will serve as a real awakening to all the anti-2A folks as to why you need to be armed and how your personal safety is your personal responsibility. Good news all around.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Sad.

I couldn't care less about Seattle, Portland, or the Communists who live there,...or the companies who choose to fuel their economies by setting up shop in those cities.

They deserve to degrade to the level of Baltimore and Detroit and the residents deserve to be too poverty stricken to move away and spread their cancer elsewhere,

Funny, To hear you go on and on about the west coast, I would have thought Kentucky would be immune from all this. How's this so?

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/F...nd-on-downtown-Louisville-570900461.html

Carpe' Scrotum
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Sad.

Funny, To hear you go on and on about the west coast, I would have thought Kentucky would be immune from all this. How's this so?

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/F...nd-on-downtown-Louisville-570900461.html

Louisville serves a purpose in Kentucky. It's the state's Negro magnet.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's not the businesses in the cities that are the problem. It's the city governments.

And who votes for the people who create the city governments?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Kentucky is 8.4% Negro. Louisville is 33% Negro.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh please. Go on, tell us more. I seem to recall how you said your state would never put up something like this. "But that's just Louisville." Pretty f'ing weak.

Carpe' Scrotum
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Oh please. Go on, tell us more. I seem to recall how you said your state would never put up something like this. "But that's just Louisville." Pretty f'ing weak.

Louisville has always been a schitthole. I've never said any different and I couldn't care less what happens to either Louisville *or* Lexington.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You seem to always be all over the threads about Portland and Seattle. Never seem to mention the shit going on in your own backyard. Strange...

Carpe' Scrotum
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You seem to always be all over the threads about Portland and Seattle. Never seem to mention the shit going on in your own backyard. Strange...

Serial killers from the Pacific Coast:

https://psuvanguard.com/the-list-of-pacific-northwest-serial-killers-youve-been-dying-for/

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Seattle pretty much deserves to be burned out. The citizens there have supported our domestic enemies for generations. Their chickens have come home to roost.

Sam......

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Just as long as they keep paying into Social Security.......then lets burn it down.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

And who votes for the people who create the city governments?
P

Between our high tech industry and the aerospace industry, namely Boeing, there are a lot of doe-eyed 20-30 yr old geeks with unrealistic, utopian dreams and ZERO real world experience. They idolize people like Gates, Jobs, Bezos, Zuckerberg, and any other douchebags that promises them the moon in return for supporting and selling their country and their soul to the liberals. I just can’t get too worked up about those that are crying and screaming over the situation they’ve created. Get 20 miles or more out of Seattle and it’s quite a different world. We’re about 65 miles northwest of Seattle and since we don’t watch the news I had no idea what was happening in the city, I heard it here first. 😁

Like most states Washington is no different. Our cities are ruled by communists and homos who don’t follow the laws or even common sense for that matter while our rural areas (most of the state is rural) suffer the consequences of liberal policies. The liberals rule by emotion and white guilt fuels their animosity. They blame whitey for everything and absolve the criminal element, especially the black criminal element of any wrongdoing because it’s more politically expedient for them to fan the flames of hatred and racial divisions than it is to hold criminals responsible.

I’ve grown up in Washington and for that I’m thankful. It’s a beautiful state that had endless opportunities for outdoor recreation. We can hunt Blacktail, Mule Deer, Whitetail, Rocky Mountain and Roosevelt elk, moose, goats, Desert, California and Rocky Mountain Bighorn sheep.....that’s just our big game opportunities. We’re in the Pacific flyway so waterfowl hunting can be great. We can hunt pheasant, Mountain quail and California quail, chukar, Hungarian partridge, spruce, blue and ruffed grouse. Then there’s saltwater fishing! All 5 salmon species, steelhead, halibut, lingcod, various species of rockfish and when summer comes and the currents are favorable we get some interesting warm water gamefish like Albacore tuna, Yellowtail and on rare occasions Marlin. I’ve never seen one caught here but have a high school friend that runs a big charter boat out of Westport and he occasionally spots them on the surface, usually during a strong El Niño year. From coastal rainforest to high desert and everything in between Washington enjoys a biological diversity that most other states don’t.

With all the opportunity here for the outdoorsman it’s a shame that our state has become what it’s become. I pray that the pendulum swings back to the right because it’s obvious that the liberal road we’ve been on leads to a dead end. I feel bad for the conservatives that are stuck in the city. I pray that in my lifetime I’ll see that once beautiful city, a city surrounded by mountains (real mountains), situated on the Puget Sound and flanked by Lake Washington and Lake Union. Ferries are part of life and the daily commute for many people, they’re also a beautiful and relaxing way to spend a half hour or so of your morning commute drinking coffee and reading the paper. Life in this state ain’t bad but it could be better. I think we’ll eventually see a nationwide “reset”, perhaps after Civil War part 2. A reset is precisely what is needed to fix the damage that 30++ years of liberal policies have wrought on our beautiful state.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's such a fine line between French Roast and burnt. eek

Politics is War by Other Means
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Well we could bring marshmallows and feed the homeless. Ed k

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,945 guests, and 1,420 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,472
Posts18,451,759
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.