Musta struck a nerve, huh?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by nighthawk
F--- Antifa, there's not enough of them to worry about. The middle ground voters are those who would see such a move as a tyrannical attempt to subvert the Constitution - something Biden would never do. If law enforcement can't deal with Antifa when they commit real criminal acts this country is pretty much done anyway.

Uhh, no.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by okie

No Rene you got scooped on the other Campfire by about 40 minutes. . Looks like you got the Jimmy Olson on this one though...

Is that some Fake News Award?

The Jimmy Olson award has been around since clean cut super hero's have been fighting crime grin. Sadly though Outlaw Patriol Got Rene beat by 30 minutes here in another thread. Don't know about the London deal though I think Rene has got that one cleanly in the bag... grin

Well, I done went and read some news on this, and yes Trump said today that he would declare them, but, has not actually done so, has not made the designation..... So? To declare means chit.

It's the scoop on the tweet man !!!!

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Night chicken is on a strut

Well EXCUUUSE ME! I get pissed when ANYONE starts dicking with the Constitution.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
And Biden is thrilled, odds of winning went up,

Translation?

First, it makes Trump look like a tyrant to the soft democrat - independent middle -soft republicans.
Second, there are plenty of rock ribbed conservatives who are staunch Constitutionalists. Federalist Society leapd to mind.

When Trump tweets from the hip - without thinking things through - he often comes off as a twit. He'd his own worst PR enemy.

We'll try this one last time. Are they committing acts of terrorism?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The middle ground voters are those who would see such a move as a tyrannical attempt to subvert the Constitution - something Biden would never do.

Never go full retard sick

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F--- Antifa, there's not enough of them to worry about. The middle ground voters are those who would see such a move as a tyrannical attempt to subvert the Constitution - something Biden would never do. If law enforcement can't deal with Antifa when they commit real criminal acts this country is pretty much done anyway.

its called a "Stand Down Order", its not anywhere near that they cant deal with antifa, they've been told hands off.

.... like tears in the rain
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

No Rene you got scooped on the other Campfire by about 40 minutes. . Looks like you got the Jimmy Olson on this one though...

Is that some Fake News Award?

The Jimmy Olson award has been around since clean cut super hero's have been fighting crime grin. Sadly though Outlaw Patriol Got Rene beat by 30 minutes here in another thread. Don't know about the London deal though I think Rene has got that one cleanly in the bag... grin

Well, I done went and read some news on this, and yes Trump said today that he would declare them, but, has not actually done so, has not made the designation..... So? To declare means chit.

It's the scoop on the tweet man !!!!

Oh good. I thought I was missing something.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well EXCUUUSE ME! I get pissed when ANYONE starts dicking with the Constitution.

Get a grip dude. Trump isn't dicking with the constitution.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=280shooter
We'll try this one last time. Are they committing acts of terrorism?[/quote]
Depends on how you define it and who defines it. I would say no. Mrely criminals when individual members commit criminal acts. YMMV but that
s the side of the case I would choose to argue. Or the Founding Fathers would be legitimately be classified as terrorists ("The Federalist" leading to sedition and civil unrest for one)

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
This didn't come from the hip.

It's been in the works for several years.

Then he needs to hire someone with a legitimate political science degree. He already has his base locked up (i.e. read posts on the forum). What is to be gained by alienating the middle ground uncommitted or persuadable voters? You need the middle unless you can trigger a landslide. And Trump can't do that, if only because the MSM won't let there be sufficient traction for a landslide. Not being pro or anti Trump. That's just the way the political cookie crumbles. It is to a large extent a likability contest - witness Obama and almost Hillary. She only lost because she arrogantly thought she had it in the bag. Arrogance hurt her likability quotient just enough (thank God).

political science?

One of the least academically rigorous and worthless degrees out there. On par with basket weaving and 16th century lesbian poetry

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In the latter part of the 1800s the Democrat Party created and founded the KKK to do their bidding. In the early part of the 2000s the Democrat Party created and funded the OWS Movement and Antifa to do their bidding. See the connection?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or the Founding Fathers would be legitimately be classified as terrorists

Good God.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=280shooter

Depends on how you define it and who defines it. I would say no. Mrely criminals when individual members commit criminal acts. YMMV but that
s the side of the case I would choose to argue. Or the Founding Fathers would be legitimately be classified as terrorists ("The Federalist" leading to sedition and civil unrest for one)
[/quote]
It depends on what the definition of is is. We were never alone.

Too fuggin funny. Thanks for the laugh. I knew exactly how you'd respond.
I have no doubt that you would argue that angle. You'd also get your ass handed to you.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=280shooter

[/quote]
I have seen some stupid schit roll off your fingertips, but that just about tops it all.

Looting, arson, and murder are all felonies being committed by persons being egged on by others... and you do not see that as terrorism....

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
[quote=280shooter

[/quote]

You’d choose to argue with a fuggin sign that you made.

So Aquinian.

So Thomistic.

So Socratic.

A Two Bit tinhorn that’s full of himself.

You and starman came from the same litter.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
political science?

One of the least academically rigorous and worthless degrees out there. On par with basket weaving and 16th century lesbian poetry

LOL no schitt. Everyone I knew in college that failed out of their degree program, shifted over to polly sci.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Get a grip dude. Trump isn't dicking with the constitution.

Try reading the Bill of Rights and associated Supreme Court cases. Maybe take a Constitutional Law course. How does one person declare an entire class of people to be outlaw and potentially subject to imprisonment by decree? Even Beria had trials mock though they may have been.

even

stalin had trials, mock though they may have been.

Which explains a lot.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What is the bounty? Is there an ear tag? How many in a season?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
[quote=280shooter

You’d choose to argue with a fuggin sign that you made.

So Aquinian.

So Thomistic.

So Socratic.

A Two Bit tinhorn that’s full of himself.

You and starman came from the same litter.
[/quote]
And so's your old man.

Which explains a lot.
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

105 members (35, 44mc, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, Ashworth, 10 invisible), 1,279 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,262
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.