Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by add
Wonder if the city has repaired the pothole that was left when her head hit?

I'm betting she gets on her knees before trying that crap again.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
This is the BS automated reply I got from the Mayor:

Thank you for your email. Please excuse any delay in my response, as I am actively working to address new developments in the COVID-19 pandemic.

Mayor Young

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seriously! None of those “protesters” are wearing masks.

He’d better get on top of that!!!!

Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
This is the BS automated reply I got from the Mayor:

Thank you for your email. Please excuse any delay in my response, as I am actively working to address new developments in the COVID-19 pandemic.

Mayor Young

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Higbean
Originally Posted by Hastings
The black officer has been suspended from duty. The mayor finds his actions disturbing.

Political correctness wins again.

Need more leaders like Donald Trump that aren't stupid/scared enough to play their games.

Most people don't realize that the actions of Chauvin are going to be more easily justified than what that Baltimore cop did in this video.

Maybe so.

Police across the country are gonna be thankful for all of this practice when Chauvin walks on the murder charge.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The only way I would be a cop in Baltimore is if I could use tactical nukes.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A head strike can be considered potentially deadly force and therefore discouraged unless deadly force is called for. It occurs to me that the lady attacking the officer was using potentially deadly force and had to be neutralized quickly. She wasn't through and obviously somewhat deranged. Officers are trained in force continuum and I believe a pretty good argument could be made that striking the lady on the head was justified. What I'm wondering is why wasn't the officer who was being attacked defending himself. Maybe he was afraid of getting suspended.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I like it - 2 strikes, and you're OUT!!!!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
The black officer has been suspended from duty. The mayor finds his actions disturbing.

Political correctness wins again.

Need more leaders like Donald Trump that aren't stupid/scared enough to play their games.

Most people don't realize that the actions of Chauvin are going to be more easily justified than what that Baltimore cop did in this video.

Maybe so.

Police across the country are gonna be thankful for all of this practice when Chauvin walks on the murder charge.

Higgy,

I can see Chauvin walking on the initial charges....Which will likely cause another few rounds of burn and loot your favorite city.

I also can see the feds coming in afterwards and charging the cop with a plethora of civil rights violations.

Those will probably stick or else more burning and looting will be the new normal for blacks who want to do criminal activities.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
You are on a panel that will decide the officer's fate. Here is the city of Baltimore UOF policy. Apply it to what you saw and make your determination as to whether or not the actions were consistent with policy.

https://www.baltimorepolice.org/1115-use-force

This is the only thing that would concern me:
"12. Retaliatory Force. Members are prohibited from using force against persons engaged in First
Amendment protected activities
or to punish persons for fleeing, resisting arrest or assaulting a
member, or for any other reason (See Policy 804, First Amendment Protected Activity)."

I never would have considered rioting, looting, and murder as protected by the First, but seems some can make that ridiculous leap.

I would say: she was being arrested while being combative. Once she is down, handcuffed, etc, you cannot retaliate. She was not under anyone's control (including maybe her own) when she got clocked.

Have not been on a jury for that, but that's how I read it from watching the video.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
A head strike can be considered potentially deadly force and therefore discouraged unless deadly force is called for. It occurs to me that the lady attacking the officer was using potentially deadly force and had to be neutralized quickly. She wasn't through and obviously somewhat deranged. Officers are trained in force continuum and I believe a pretty good argument could be made that striking the lady on the head was justified. What I'm wondering is why wasn't the officer who was being attacked defending himself. Maybe he was afraid of getting suspended.

The white officer that she assaulted, knew if he defended himself ,he would be prosecuted by the black mayor of Baltimore and sent to prison

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I would have found it very disturbing if he had done nothing just like the white cop. Or is the mayor willing to admit he had given a stand down order???

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

This.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

The white officer that she assaulted, knew if he defended himself ,he would be prosecuted by the black mayor of Baltimore and sent to prison

This ^^^^^😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
The white cop got slapped hard in the face. He somewhat turned away, and began rubbing his cheek. As if to say "I can't believe she slapped me."
While he was rubbing his cheek she whacked him again on the other cheek.
This pudgy cop knows nothing about self defense, and how to block a punch. She was telegraphing her slaps from a mile away.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The white cop got slapped hard in the face. He somewhat turned away, and began rubbing his cheek. As if to say "I can't believe she slapped me."
While he was rubbing his cheek she whacked him again on the other cheek.
This pudgy cop knows nothing about self defense, and how to block a punch. She was telegraphing her slaps from a mile away.

If that white cop laid a hand on her it would be leading news on CNN and he and his family would get death threats and he would have to resign and live in anonymity

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
You are correct, sir.
But, he didn't have to punch her all he had to do was block her slaps.
Not hard to do if you know anything about fighting.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You are correct, sir.

The cracker cop took a couple for the team.

Left the tap out to his partner.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
You are correct, sir.

If the white cop touched her it would be edited and that cop's life would be ruined

that's life now in Obama's Amerikkka

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

I would have found it very disturbing if he had done nothing just like the white cop. Or is the mayor willing to admit he had given a stand down order???

The black cop gets to go home, drink beer, get paid, get a reprimand and go back to work after things settle down.

Smart gentlemen.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe the white officer should go into another line of work. Like knitting and sewing. Or maybe flight attendant.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 71 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,543
Posts18,453,246
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.