Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Bristoe
He gambles everything he has away. He's got it bad.
He may have it bad (gambling), but he’s worth 2.1 billion dollars.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba...dated-earnings/b41pirhluwlm15mavcq2emtgr

Laffin.
Bristoe just couldn’t help himself.

Greatest basketball player of all time - now he has to be the patron saint too?

Wrong their Chan ho park! Greatest basketball player ever was Jackie Moon!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KFWA
why does Michael Jordan's opinion on anything outside of basketball matter?
exactly.....

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
wait til the bad boys show up in front of his mansion, he might not like that

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by janesvillejohn
[
Cops killing innocent civilians is another.

After 6 days, the thugs that are still out there looting, burning & throwing bricks at the LEO's are not innocent civilians any longer, you stupid fu^ck.

MM

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Backroads
If everyone already had air jordan's, they would have no reason to steal them...

If only he were a true philanthropist, there would never be riots again.

yep, just a another rich privileged black man who doesn't give two schits for the common man.

dollar dollar vs human rights and Michael loves his Benjamins

They'll be signature "Floyd Jordans I cant breath" out in June that will sell for $450. Cha Ching for the great human rights advocate Jordan and nike who are great at monetizing cultural strife.

Last edited by ribka; 05/31/20.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by KenMi
What about the 10 bros that got wacked in his $hitcago by other bros over Memorial Day?
Do black lives really matter?
Or does the right to be a criminal override that?

Criminals killing criminals is one thing. Cops killing innocent civilians is another.

OVERDOSE ON WISCONSIN CHEESE YOU MORON?

Nike will produce a "Floyd raped a gal at gun point" sneaker for $500 you can buy for your wife. Yes they come in size 13

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
[

After 6 days, the thugs that are still out there looting, burning & throwing bricks at the LEO's are not innocent civilians any longer, you stupid fu^ck.

MM

I was not talking about the protesters queer face. 500 blacks shot and killed by the police in LA in the last 8 years and only 1% of the police prosecuted. The colored figure they get no justice in the courts, so.............now you have riots. I don't agree at all with the destruction of private property, or these riots. I just don't understant why the blacks don't seek revenge directly on the police. Understand queer bag.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
[

MM

I was not talking about the protesters queer face. 500 blacks shot and killed by the police in LA in the last 8 years

I've seen at least another 500 on TV that need to be shot just in the last 5 days.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GFY

If 13% of the population didn't do 80% of the crimes, there wouldn't be a problem.

No matter how much, or what they are given ( as they've mostly earned nothing), it's not enough & it never will.

They want a society where they have no accountability for anything no matter what they do no LEO's to enforce it either.

Sounds to me like you belong on the streets with the rest of the scum & thugs.

MM

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by ribka
What about the 10 bros that got wacked in his $hitcago by other bros over Memorial Day?

Criminals killing criminals is one thing. Cops killing innocent civilians is another.

Ribka, I know you don't have a woman, being a Homosexual, so I don't understand your anger.

IC B3

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
[

MM

I was not talking about the protesters queer face. 500 blacks shot and killed by the police in LA in the last 8 years

I've seen at least another 500 on TV that need to be shot just in the last 5 days.

500 cops.......ok.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
[

MM

500 cops.......ok.

When I'm standing at the ATM at 11:30 PM I'm not looking over my shoulder for the cops.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
[

MM

I was not talking about the protesters queer face. 500 blacks shot and killed by the police in LA in the last 8 years and only 1% of the police prosecuted. The colored figure they get no justice in the courts, so.............now you have riots. I don't agree at all with the destruction of private property, or these riots. I just don't understant why the blacks don't seek revenge directly on the police. Understand queer bag.

They get plenty of justice.

Get drugged and boozed up and pick a fight with the cops.
Aint rocket science, other than your honkey ass would admit you had it coming while everyone black was the victim of racism.

Justice shows up where its deserved. Being a life long POS, regardless of race, isnt going to be rewarded with kid gloves and guilt ridden cops.
The blacks, cons or whatever really need to hold themselves to the standard they expect the police to have for dealing with their sorry asses, over and over...

PS. [bleep] you, you [bleep] commie trash...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[

MM

Wow over 3000 blacks shot in LA by other blacks and hispanics the past 8 years and zero concern from the cheesehead

Last edited by ribka; 05/31/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[

MM

500 cops.......ok.

So you love violent rapists, murderers, drug dealers, child molesters then

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by waterrat
He needs to go for a helicopter ride!

LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Ribka, I know you don't have a woman, being a Homosexual, so I don't understand your anger.

Sorry don't find ignorant backwood toothlesss racist cheesehead pedophiles very attractive and I grew upon NW WI

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
[

MM

500 cops.......ok.

So you love violent rapists, murderers, drug dealers, child molesters then

I like [due process, and the presumption of innocence] that is afforded to all US citizens under the constitution. You guys are all sheep.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J

Sorry don't find ignorant backwood toothlesss racist cheesehead pedophiles very attractive and I grew upon NW WI

Where are you from Spooner, now that is backwood toothless. Janesville is south of Madison, no incest down here boy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
13% of the population, commits 80% of the crimes.

No crimes, no issues.

The End.

MM

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

480 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,837
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.