Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by janesvillejohn
I thought 24 Hour Campfire was an outdoors-hunting site, but with all the violence expounded on this forum, you would think this is the website Stormfront. The FBI/ USDOJ will be monitoring this site, along with the SPLC-Southern Poverty Law Center. If this is labeled a hate site by the SPLC and they bring a lawsuit, that will be the end of 24 Hour Campfire. You would be far ahead to stick to arguing about guns, camping, and fishing, and forget about politics and world events.

GO AWAY NAMBLA TERRORIST BISH!!!!

Last edited by ribka; 05/31/20.
BP-B2

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
JVJ,

It’s called the First Amendment. Deal with it.

The SPLC has been designated a racist hate group by...me.

Really, if the SPLC is looking for a violent, hate group, turn on the TV.

Are you concerned to express your thoughts based on the SPLC? I can’t remotely imagine anyone cowering and doing that. And unless you own this site, your opinion doesn’t mean jack chit. And either does mine. We are both free to leave at any time.

If the site owner tells me that I need to change, I will, or I will leave. It’s that damn easy. But in over a decade, I haven’t been offered that choice. Meaning, I have no demerits. But I am usually on the up and up. But to be crystal clear, your opinion on what I or anyone else has to say, means absolutely nothing. Let that sink in real good.

It’s a weird situation right now. Some of us have a small issue with burning, looting, assault and murder against innocent people and businesses. All of which had nothing to do with Mr. Floyd. Also, the 50 Secret Service agents injured today at the White House have been on our mind too.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
He/she dont care.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Here's his first post from 10 years ago:

No doubt things are going down the drain in this country. Political correctness gone crazy. Makes a man want to go and live in the woods forever. Dick Proenneke had it right.

Great post antlers!

I'm tellin' ya! Something is turnin' people's brains to schitt.

Don't catch it!

J
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
THE SPLC GONNA GETCHA!!

I have nothing to worry about with the SPLC, or the USDOJ.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
10 years ago:

PC has rurnt the country!

Today:

The SPLC gonna getcha!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
THE SPLC GONNA GETCHA!!

I have nothing to worry about with the SPLC, or the USDOJ.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I thought 24 Hour Campfire was an outdoors-hunting site, but with all the violence expounded on this forum, you would think this is the website Stormfront. The FBI/ USDOJ will be monitoring this site, along with the SPLC-Southern Poverty Law Center. If this is labeled a hate site by the SPLC and they bring a lawsuit, that will be the end of 24 Hour Campfire. You would be far ahead to stick to arguing about guns, camping, and fishing, and forget about politics and world events.

Shouldn’t you be out rioting?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The SPLC didn't already label this a hate site? I want a refund.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

J
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

Are you concerned to express your thoughts based on the SPLC? I can’t remotely imagine anyone cowering and doing that. And unless you own this site, your opinion doesn’t mean jack chit. And either does mine. We are both free to leave at any time.

If the site owner tells me that I need to change, I will, or I will leave. It’s that damn easy. But in over a decade, I haven’t been offered that choice. Meaning, I have no demerits. But I am usually on the up and up. But to be crystal clear, your opinion on what I or anyone else has to say, means absolutely nothing. Let that sink in real good.

It’s a weird situation right now. Some of us have a small issue with burning, looting, assault and murder against innocent people and businesses. All of which had nothing to do with Mr. Floyd. Also, the 50 Secret Service agents injured today at the White House have been on our mind too.

My opinion does not mean a thing, but the USDOJ is free to interpret anything as conveyed on this site by individuals, under hate speech the DOJ is offered broad authority to prosecute, and their investigative branch the FBI has even broader authority to investigate. I hope you do understand that the First Amendment in regard to free speech, is against the government.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

My opinion does not mean a thing, but the USDOJ is free to interpret anything as conveyed on this site by individuals, under hate speech the DOJ is offered broad authority to prosecute, and their investigative branch the FBI has even broader authority to investigate. I hope you do understand that the First Amendment in regard to free speech, is against the government.

Your statement might have more weight if 'boo's weren't burning the country down at present.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I hate you;

But thanks for the warning.

Commie [bleep]....

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
You couldn't even tie your own shoes idiot without velcro. This is based on your ignorant response. So How many years have you been employed with DOJ?

Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Another Sleeper Cell jerk water

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Ohhh, nice to hear from you.

I'd prefer to shoot rioters with 63 gr hollowpoints, unless they are big stinky black (-masked) ones, then I think 1oz 12 gauge slugs would be better.

Is that better?

At one time, I used to buy some Winchester 45gr JHP
in a white box, and it was either 40 or 50 in a box.
They were fairly reasonably priced and accurate.
I haven't seen any in quite a long time though.
You could make a coyote head pop like a balloon full
of red jello. You might try some if you see em and
they make the minimum for for rioters and anarchists
in your region. .Check with the local warden to be sure

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
...............................Oh really? And you happen to be a lawyer of some kind advising members on here that a lawsuit could spell the end of the 24 Hour Campfire? And the FBI and DOJ will be monitoring this site? Along with the Southern Poverty Law Center too?.....WOOOOOOOW!!.....Why UH OH!.....Oh crap!

Well Mr. janesvillejohnny from Wisconsin with only 73 posts on this forum during the past 10 years......My suggestion to you is to take all of your above comments and shove 'em up,,,,,well you know!!!

Oh and aaaaah, you sir have the freedom to not come on this forum as you seem to get offended easily. Think of this forum as like a TV channel and YOU control the remote.

Best of luck to ya janesvillejohnny.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston

Shouldn’t you be out rioting?

He should be, that way he can be exposed to Covid and reap what they sow.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by FatCity67
[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

Damn Fats now I've got to watch that movie again. Thanks
grin

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for straightening everyone out, Liberal.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
775 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 91 invisible), 3,040 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,706
Posts18,400,100
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.