Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I deal with government surveillance on a regular basis. Anyone who thinks that this place is of interest, beyond a laugh, is delusional.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by janesvillejohn
Originally Posted by Bristoe
THE SPLC GONNA GETCHA!!

I have nothing to worry about with the SPLC, or the USDOJ.

The SPLC is a domestic terrorist organization. They should have been named as such long before Antifa. The fact that you’re in their good graces says all anyone needs to know about you.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Remsen
I deal with government surveillance on a regular basis. Anyone who thinks that this place is of interest, beyond a laugh, is delusional.

depraved
No schit Janesvillejohn is just another depraved pedophile trying to stir up schit

F
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F
Originally Posted by JLimbo
Originally Posted by FatCity67
[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

Damn Fats now I've got to watch that movie again. Thanks
grin

One of my top ten favorites.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Remsen,

Please tell CNN and the SPLC all the white supremacists still take off Sundays, for Bible and arms clinging....

IC B2

F
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F
Dude why you gotta make rain on our illusions.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by HawkI

Remsen,

Please tell CNN and the SPLC all the white supremacists still take off Sundays, for Bible and arms clinging....

I've been trying to get SPLC to label my practice as a hate organization and they refuse. They are on to me.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FatCity67
[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

An entire world at war and I'm left out of it? God will not permit this to happen...I will be allowed to fulfill my destiny...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

It’s called the First Amendment. Deal with it.

The SPLC has been designated a racist hate group by...me.

Really, if the SPLC is looking for a violent, hate group, turn on the TV.

Are you concerned to express your thoughts based on the SPLC? I can’t remotely imagine anyone cowering and doing that. And unless you own this site, your opinion doesn’t mean jack chit. And either does mine. We are both free to leave at any time.

If the site owner tells me that I need to change, I will, or I will leave. It’s that damn easy. But in over a decade, I haven’t been offered that choice. Meaning, I have no demerits. But I am usually on the up and up. But to be crystal clear, your opinion on what I or anyone else has to say, means absolutely nothing. Let that sink in real good.

It’s a weird situation right now. Some of us have a small issue with burning, looting, assault and murder against innocent people and businesses. All of which had nothing to do with Mr. Floyd. Also, the 50 Secret Service agents injured today at the White House have been on our mind too.

My opinion does not mean a thing, but the USDOJ is free to interpret anything as conveyed on this site by individuals, under hate speech the DOJ is offered broad authority to prosecute, and their investigative branch the FBI has even broader authority to investigate. I hope you do understand that the First Amendment in regard to free speech, is against the government.
.........................You are correct. Your opinions means nothing and so does your knowledge of the law,,,MEANS NOTHING!........However giving you the benefit of the doubt, then perhaps you would like to pass along to this forum some examples of specific laws currently on the books by the federal govt, passed by congress such as statutes by #s, paragraph headings by #s, subheading by #s etc and etc., which directly apply to you making your case?

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

Are you concerned to express your thoughts based on the SPLC? I can’t remotely imagine anyone cowering and doing that. And unless you own this site, your opinion doesn’t mean jack chit. And either does mine. We are both free to leave at any time.

If the site owner tells me that I need to change, I will, or I will leave. It’s that damn easy. But in over a decade, I haven’t been offered that choice. Meaning, I have no demerits. But I am usually on the up and up. But to be crystal clear, your opinion on what I or anyone else has to say, means absolutely nothing. Let that sink in real good.

It’s a weird situation right now. Some of us have a small issue with burning, looting, assault and murder against innocent people and businesses. All of which had nothing to do with Mr. Floyd. Also, the 50 Secret Service agents injured today at the White House have been on our mind too.

My opinion does not mean a thing, but the USDOJ is free to interpret anything as conveyed on this site by individuals, under hate speech the DOJ is offered broad authority to prosecute, and their investigative branch the FBI has even broader authority to investigate. I hope you do understand that the First Amendment in regard to free speech, is against the government.
.........................You are correct. Your opinions means nothing and so does your knowledge of the law,,,MEANS NOTHING!........However giving you the benefit of the doubt, then perhaps you would like to pass along to this forum some examples of specific laws currently on the books by the federal govt, passed by congress such as statutes by #s, paragraph headings by #s, subheading by #s etc and etc., which directly apply to you making your case?

This site is being monitored currently.

IC B3

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by add
If this is labeled a hate site by the SPLC and they bring a lawsuit, that will be the end of 24 Hour Campfire.

Oh nohs, not the (((SPLC))).

I hate their commercials.

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I think they bugged my fuggin toaster oven. I hate to dwell on it, though. Down that path lies madness.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You're a lying child molesting sack of schit

Ive worked on JTTF's and you are full of schit

Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
JTTF?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I got it... Joint Terrorism Task Force

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

...................Well WHOOPIE DO!!!........Not what I asked you. Don't give a damned whether this site is monitored or not. Name specific laws currently on the books passed by congress. Name the statutes by heading and subheading and #s that specifically are relevant to any violations of the law by this forum, which would in turn justify this site to either be shut down or sued by the federal govt.....Otherwise janesvillejohnny, the only conclusion that I can conclude (not speaking for others), is that you are a damned FRAUD.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by kingston
I got it... Joint Terrorism Task Force

good job detective google

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SPLC-Southern Poverty Law Center.

The SPLC shakes down little old jewish ladies by telling them that Hitler is right around the corner. This is how the SPLC got loaded with million$

Last edited by gonehuntin; 06/01/20.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Janesvillejohn???
Janesville John??
So you're a Janesville whores john???
Or whoreing for your johns?

Last edited by MickeyD; 06/01/20.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10Glocks, 16penny, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,243
Posts18,466,901
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.