Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I hope they stack em like cord wood.

right around the Rodney King riots, that exact comment was made to me by an elderly black gentleman, never forgot it

Last edited by sse; 05/31/20.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Disappointed to hear about Vestal being targeted. Used to go there once a month or so when I lived in NE PA. Vestal had the closest "large" farm supply store with fencing supplies, corral panels, etc... Always reminded me of just another sleepy little farming community... Stay safe...

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Stay safe up there!

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
They're evidently serious about it, this is from ANTIFA twitter today. Reportedly their account has since been suspended.
[Linked Image]

Dale

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I think they should move on up to waterton and ft. Drum. Just my friendly advice to the protesters. Although I'm not sure it would matter.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Time to just say no to domestic terrorism. If our government won't protect our society and towns, then it falls to us.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My bud next door worked his shift at the Bath VA today. He says there was nothing going on in town. Nothing on local news or Facebook. Whatever the threat was, I don't think it materialized.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are appropriate ways of dealing with packs of rabid dogs.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Hopefully they don't go after the fish hatchery!

LOL! Today I caught a few browns that got their start at the Bath Hatchery. It was a good day!

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
you know the one thing that really has the leftists angry, they are just as pissed about the violence, looting, etc., based on the harm it is doing. But the prospect of having to use force to deal with it is something that makes their heads explode. Could also explain why the lib run PD's are such a disgrace.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
It’s one thing to wreck businesses in a city during a lockdown. It’s a whole completely and utterly different thing to go after people in their homes.

Those man bun wearing pricks are liable to find out how well we can hit moving targets.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
So efw let's say you got some rioter type throwing rocks at your house and windows with some other dickhead handing him a mol cocktail. Which one gets it first? When do you stop shooting? Seems to me after the first one the rest are free?well? Need answers anyone with an Obama icon should have all the answers I've been led to believe. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hell, even Miami was mostly quiet, then again they learned their lessons from 1979 when they attempted to go and burn businesses and property in Cuban areas. Went down to Coral Gables to visit my sister and things were pretty quiet. I even came down I-95 past Liberty City down past Coconut Grove (where my parents house was), no issues.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Southerntier8
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Hopefully they don't go after the fish hatchery!

LOL! Today I caught a few browns that got their start at the Bath Hatchery. It was a good day!

I miss the big browns in orchard creek

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by miguel
I hope Lisbon doesn’t kick off tonight, but I’ve been getting some looks from the Amish the past couple days. Wouldn’t put it past them to loot the feed mill, and burn Chars Bar over in Morley.

I grew up just outside of DeKalb. Lot of Amish all over that North Country. They never struck me as the looting type but you never know what these uncertain times can drive people to do.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope Lisbon doesn’t kick off tonight, but I’ve been getting some looks from the Amish the past couple days. Wouldn’t put it past them to loot the feed mill, and burn Chars Bar over in Morley.

Chars bar s now the smokehouse restaurant.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Chars was something else for a while, burned, and was Chars again when it reopened. The Smokehouse used to be Terry’s Tavern, and its in Madrid not Morley. My misspent youth!!
Good to hear from you Mart. I hope Alaska is treating you well.
What part of the North Country are you in Danny?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My Wife asked me what I would do it rioters and/or looters came to our neighborhood.

I told her that I'd shoot any that threatened me with bodily harm, drag them into the street, pour gasoline on them and set them on fire.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Chars was something else for a while, burned, and was Chars again when it reopened. The Smokehouse used to be Terry’s Tavern, and its in Madrid not Morley. My misspent youth!!

Alaska is great. I miss the North Country sometimes. Beautiful area. Good people. I was back last year for my Dad’s funeral. Used to duck and goose hunt at Wilson Hill (I think I’m remembering that correctly) and deer hunted in the northern Adirondacks. We thought about retiring back there but after 40 years of living in states with much less restrictive gun laws, I don’t think I could adjust to it. And of course there’s all those Amish mobs. Never know when they’re going to be triggered to start looting and burning.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I'm located in the big city of Russell. We still have the same 7 stops signs as when I was a kid. Don't forget our 1 convenience store

You're right on that chars did burn soon after being bought and the name changed to the Longbranch,arson I believe and Terry's is the smokehouse.

Last edited by DANNYL; 06/02/20.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 2,078 guests, and 1,098 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,079
Posts18,463,865
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.