Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by janesvillejohn
I thought 24 Hour Campfire was an outdoors-hunting site, but with all the violence expounded on this forum, you would think this is the website Stormfront. The FBI/ USDOJ will be monitoring this site, along with the SPLC-Southern Poverty Law Center. If this is labeled a hate site by the SPLC and they bring a lawsuit, that will be the end of 24 Hour Campfire. You would be far ahead to stick to arguing about guns, camping, and fishing, and forget about politics and world events.

Yes, let's muzzle our free speech for fear of the J ..., uh, I mean for fear of the SPLC, ADL, etc.. Good idea.

GB1

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I see the difference between "us" and "them" is their phenomenal ability to use any social media outlet of any kind to organize.

Why would we wish to be any different?

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Yeah, this is America, so, shut-up, or else. Sheesh

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
I thought 24 Hour Campfire was an outdoors-hunting site, but with all the violence expounded on this forum, you would think this is the website Stormfront. The FBI/ USDOJ will be monitoring this site, along with the SPLC-Southern Poverty Law Center. If this is labeled a hate site by the SPLC and they bring a lawsuit, that will be the end of 24 Hour Campfire. You would be far ahead to stick to arguing about guns, camping, and fishing, and forget about politics and world events.

Shouldn’t you be out rioting?

laugh

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Meh, I'll continue taking my "chances" posting here.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since when is posting an opinion on the Internet a crime? Guess that makes about a billion people worldwide criminals.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Also, look at the typical kind of protest that someone here might go to- a second amendment rally for instance. Time and time again, those are held without any violence, despite being full of armed people. As opposed to the riots that we see all over the country. Who again are the criminals douche bag?

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Despite the fact that there is a disgusting amount of racism on display here, Thinking the DOJ gives a [bleep] is a fantasy. They have no interest in a vocal few bigots spouting in the comfort of their anonymity. You sound like a typical liberal hypocrite. Telling us we should avoid politics in a thread you started about politics is irony gold.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Jane,

The majority of the sub forums are full of hunting discussions. Go, participate, and have fun.

The “attic” of the Fire is a catch-all for whatever someone wants to discuss - no different than any other forum that has a political or random thoughts forum section.

Thank you for showing your concern, even though it was said while you were inserting a tampon.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I've got in-laws in Janesville. I have a feeling a sister-in-law up there is no longer so proud of her lefty efforts, At least no so eager to be at the protests with her kids.

IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are over 80 sections of this site that represent all forms of outdoor activities and all kinds of ancillary topics.

So you believe this one section "Hunters Campfire" dedicated to current events and politics should be silenced.

Can anyone believe that you truly understand the first amendment?

Any person who believes the SPLC is anything other than an organization run by Bolsheviks dedicated to the destruction of this great nation,is a fool.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Although oft overused, please accept this from the bottom of my heart, gfy. We are free to express opinions. and should lawbreakers find us too harsh, heres a hint, dont phuq around

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
John are you attending the protest downtown today?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Damn Karen. You got your panties wound up pretty tight.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Don't tread on me..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think janesvillejohn should go home and tell mommy she's calling him. Either that of run like hell to his safe place hugging his favorite stuffed toy.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

499 members (219DW, 160user, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 40 invisible), 1,789 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,230
Posts18,447,730
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.