Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Heym06 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Yesterday three bus loads of agitators showed up just before dark! They were met by a group of business owners and local people of curiosity. The protesters stood on one side of main street, and screamed at the locals on the otherside! Around dark a protester decided he would cross and confront, a local who had told all protesters to go home. When he reached the locals side of the street, he promptly received a good asskicking, and was taken back to the side he started from! After that locals patroled, to protect businesses. As I walked the street talking to people I noticed most locals were open carrying! Pretty lame protest, screaming blm at a bunch of locals! On the local side I watched white, black, hispanic and native people bond together against outside influence. Small town USA, at its best!

BP-B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
That is good to hear!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmm.
Bus load of protesters (virus) travel to new territory.
Try to get in and cause havoc...
Locals(white blood cells) repel the virus.
Then knowing the character of this new virus proceed to guard their home turf..

Stranger than fiction..
Truly.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Yeah man , glad they didn’t tolerate the B.S.
Kenneth

H
Heym06 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Hmm.

Stranger than fiction..
Truly.

It is what it is! Small town America taking care of each other! Three buses and around 90 to 100 protesters! The local police kept things together on both sides!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And miraculously in this day and age where everyone has a video recorder at the ready, there is no video. Any stills?

H
Heym06 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
And miraculously in this day and age where everyone has a video recorder at the ready, there is no video. Any stills?

There is video, local news aired some last night! I am trying to find a link to the citizen who recorded it last night! We are in Klamath Falls Oregon! If you have facebook it was live there last night! I dont do face book! I just observed from my side of the street!

Last edited by Heym06; 06/01/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U should have burned the buses.....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
H
Heym06 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by atvalaska

Why to prove we are as retarded as them?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Molotov cocktails under the buses- - - - - -or at least flatten all the tires. Make them walk home! When those idiots from the Westboro Baptist "church" who disrupt military funerals tried to pull their crap in a small Kansas town, they got all the tires on their rental vans flattened, and nobody would sell them any replacements. They had to drive out of town on the rims several miles before a flatbed wrecker finally showed up to rescue them. The Patriot Guard Riders were there in force, but since we don't allow our members to participate in retribution against the swamp scum of humanity, I'm sure somebody else must have done the deed! LOL!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
It has become beyond obvious that the police departments are being hobbled by mayors only approving the weakest of ROE.

Citizens are not subject to those ROE, and can use their own discretion.

Where in the LEO are ordered to surrender buildings and infrastructure to the mob, citizens have a right to 'stand their ground".

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

.....with the Antifa's inside.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Hmm.

Stranger than fiction..
Truly.

It is what it is! Small town America taking care of each other! Three buses and around 90 to 100 protesters! The local police kept things together on both sides!

Hate to say it but someone may have invited them. (How else would the pick the area?)
Otherwise it is like when the communists started seeding America with bad ideas by seeking out those with drug addled brains...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
H
Heym06 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
We have some sort of protest and unrest quite often. Usually protesting against government over reach! I think they thought being a small town, and 3 hours from Eugene, we were selected as push overs. Doesn't work that way here! Locals of all colors stick together, we dont much like outsiders of any kind! We have enough murders and crime without outside influence! At one time not long ago we were the murder capital of the nation by population! Read about us, start with the Modoc War and read forward too today! The southern boys arent the only rednecks in this country! MAGA

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

There is video, local news aired some last night! I am trying to find a link to the citizen who recorded it last night! We are in Klamath Falls Oregon! If you have facebook it was live there last night! I dont do face book! I just observed from my side of the street!

Is this it?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yesterday three bus loads of agitators showed up just before dark! They were met by a group of business owners and local people of curiosity. The protesters stood on one side of main street, and screamed at the locals on the otherside! Around dark a protester decided he would cross and confront, a local who had told all protesters to go home. When he reached the locals side of the street, he promptly received a good asskicking, and was taken back to the side he started from! After that locals patroled, to protect businesses. As I walked the street talking to people I noticed most locals were open carrying! Pretty lame protest, screaming blm at a bunch of locals! On the local side I watched white, black, hispanic and native people bond together against outside influence. Small town USA, at its best!

This is America!!!!!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
Heym06 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Dassa yes that is part of it, notice the news only cared about what the protesters had to say! I didn't see any locals being interviewed! I hear they will try Bend next. Bend is substantially more liberal than Klamath!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Why to prove we are as retarded as them?

Last edited by k20350; 06/01/20.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Remember that line from Kenny Rogers? "You could have heard a pin drop, when Tommy stopped and locked the door."

I bet there would have been some stained underwear if a few loaded dump trucks pulled in and blockaded those buses.

Antifa scum be like: Holeeeschitt, how we gonna get outa this.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
104 members (6mmbrfan, 160user, 10Glocks, 35, 308ld, 338reddog, 13 invisible), 1,703 guests, and 742 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,775
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.