Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Sorry man, but this threads title was like said..............garbage. The title was blacks should go back to africa................no this is their home..............like myself, their families have lived and died on american soil for centuries.

BP-B2

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I was just in the local hardware store. Blacks that I met were overly freindly and so was I. It was sad being that way, after knowing many of them for years. I guess we all realized after a minute of conversation..........yea we are ok..........that foolishness has not affected us.........just guys trying to get some supplies to go do work.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nealglen37
Sorry man, but this threads title was like said..............garbage. The title was blacks should go back to africa................no this is their home..............like myself, their families have lived and died on american soil for centuries.

No I totally understand. Poor choice of words on my part. Many people claim they are African Americans, as if they are FROM Africa, even though they have never lived there. So my choice of the word "back" was meant to be figurative not literal. I take ownership of that mistake. I just get really frustrated by people who complain, make excuses or allow themselves to be defined as victims. Hell, I have people in my own family like that. I try my best to encourage those people but at the end of the day, people must empower themselves.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I agree with you now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nealglen37
I was just in the local hardware store. Blacks that I met were overly freindly and so was I. It was sad being that way, after knowing many of them for years. I guess we all realized after a minute of conversation..........yea we are ok..........that foolishness has not affected us.........just guys trying to get some supplies to go do work.

Wait until the sun goes down..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Don’t go away mad, just go away!!!!!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I guess American's being locked into internment camps and losing businesses and homes doesn't raise an eyebrow with the liberals, the Democrats that did it, or the 24hourcampfire.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dumbest phuqqin thread to date.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

As a member above posted -

The choice is a simple one.

Continue to live in the past, looking backwards or embrace the American Dream and move forward.

Without values and personal initiative you will simply remain in the past and be a tool for whom ever wants to use you.

I mean no offense by what I’ve said nor do I apologize for it.[/quote]

Like the confederate flag so dear to many here?

Similarly, I mean no offense by what I’ve said nor do I apologize for it.

Last edited by BlackHunter; 06/01/20.

SCI Life Member
DAV Life Member
NRA Life Member
North American Hunt Club Life Member

Your true character shows in your conduct

You cannot solve a problem at the same level of awareness that created it - Einstein
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BlackHunter

Continue to live in the past, looking backwards or embrace the American Dream and move forward.

Without values and personal initiative you will simply remain in the past and be a tool for whom ever wants to use you.

I mean no offense by what I’ve said nor do I apologize for it.

Similarly, I mean no offense by what I’ve said nor do I apologize for it. [/quote]

Kinda like those that wear the communists Winnie and Nelson Mandela tee shirts or wear the “X” shirts and baseball caps.

Those were some lovely folks.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BlackHunter

I mean no offense by what I’ve said nor do I apologize for it.

Similarly, I mean no offense by what I’ve said nor do I apologize for it. [/quote]

Perhaps you can explain why blacks prey upon their own people. Present day Confederate Flag cause that ?

Why are there food deserts in black dominated areas?

Why are there burglar bars on windows, doors and window air cons in black areas along with roll down metal doors for businesses?

Why do black churches have fences around them and locked gates?

Why are employees of black funeral homes licensed to carry and why are those same facilities surrounded by fences and locked gates?

And you concern yourself with a relic of a flag as a “problem “?

There’s lots more if you care to go there and you and I can do so. Let me know.

No offense and no apologies,,as we both agree on.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you meant liberals, and not “black people” as you said a few posts later, you should have said that.

Should the “Irish people” go back to Ireland?

Seriously. Asking for an Irish friend....

Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Well... at least for a year. And I'm talking about, 100F heat, no air conditioning, no cars, virus infested water, sewage in the streets, wearing a friggin basket on your head, places in Africa. Then, come back here and tell us all how horrible America is for black people.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Just so I understand, would they be required to pack along an ANTIFA boy or two when the go?

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
305 members (257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 30 invisible), 1,998 guests, and 932 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,953
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.