Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
In '18 Idaho enacted a stand your ground law that gives business owners a very strong case for deadly force. If anyone enters the business by force or unlawfully, even if there's no apparent threat to life, you can shoot them on the spot. Rioters in Idaho would stand a good chance of getting shot.

Idaho’s law protecting a person acting in self-defense gets clarified by the passage of Senate Bill 1313 – which goes into effect July 1st. The real impact is to consolidate and codify existing law to clearly protect the inherent right of a person to defend themselves and others. Idaho law permits a law-abiding citizen to stand their ground and protect themselves and families anywhere they have a right to be. SB 1313 also protects the right of a person to defend against intruders who enter the defender’s home or business unlawfully or by force, without having to demonstrate that he or she reasonably feared the intruder was about to cause death or great bodily harm. The entry by unlawful force establishes that the defender’s fear of serious injury was reasonable, so the use of self-defense was likewise reasonable.

There is a lot of debate about restrictions on gun ownership and use across the land, but Idaho remains committed to the notion that self-defense, including the use of firearms and deadly force, is a reasonable response to an unlawful attack on you or your family. The law doesn’t really change anything, but it clarifies the right to stand your ground in the face of an intrusion or attack on you or your family. The law had the backing of law enforcement and prosecutors.

A lot of destruction can take place without the need to enter the building.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
From one of my brother's friends on FB in Austin yesterday. The guy was one of the cops blocking the protestors access to the Police Station.

No body hates a bad cop worse then a good cop, the actions of the officer this week in Minnesota was absolutely disgusting and terrible and a indictment for his arrest was necessary. Seeing the video of what that officer did was sickening to me and every Austin Police Officer I know.

These are photos from today’s protest in Austin, in regards to George Floyd’s death. Llike any thing there are professionals and amateur. There were paid professional protestors there to try to enrage APD, they were not able too get a response out of us. The Amateur protestors grew angry and started throwing bottles, rocks, cans, gravel, and eggs at us. Later the lit cars on fire.

I would like to thank all my friends who checked on me today during the protest and riot. Sorry but I was unable to return calls and contacts.

Here's a photo the police officer took from the steps of the station.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Nipples!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
The town of 25,000 people where I grew up in IL got hit last night. This isn't a suburb of Chicago, and it's in a deep red county. Hundreds of people showed up. My dad's office window got shattered as did a lot of other windows. Rubber bullets and tear gas deployed.

There were 20 protesters yesterday in downtown Hartford, WI. This is in the reddest county in the state.

This is being financed and organized internationally. It's going on in Europe. It's going on in my little hometown.

Don't think it's not coming to your doorstep unless you live way out in the country.

That’s not gonna sit well with the couch commando’s who are always saying “It won’t happen in my small town, we’s just shoot them all”

Yeah, sure, absolutely...🙄 Laffin

Nobody will do shît, until they try to bust into neighborhoods, or someone at a high enough level in government says to the citizens of the US of A....”Get-Um”.....Then looters, burners, and Antifa members will get lit up.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Aint coming to my doorstep.
They wont make it that close LOL

The SJW and other non workers had some march downtown. Minor BS when they blocked a street and a truck bumpered a few.

Idiots.

They can post pics on their FB and show others they are woke. Mudsharks, hippies and anarchists.
Bunch of fuggin losers trying to appear important.

Yawn.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
They know in this redneck burg they get too silly theyll be shot. Sticking to park and courthouse lawn. No looting, no fires.

I dont agree w their view and think theyre clueless. But as long as they protest, no problem w them exercising their right to.

Do have a problem w them blocking streets as supposed pedestrians, going against the light.

City put in new crossing systems. You press a button and walk out against the prompt.....by 20 or so people......no...

Play in traffic win a plate and screws in your bone

Last edited by hookeye; 06/01/20.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by memtb

“IF”, and it’s an extremely remote “If”, it we’re to come to some of our towns.....the outcome may be much different than what is shown in the news! “If”, a store owner were at his/her business, and that business is being destroyed.....I believe that “Castle Doctrine and/or Stand YourGround”, will provide that owner the ability and the will to defend themselves and their property! memtb

Happened last night in Omaha in downtown Old Market area. Bar owner with two bars was inside his bar telling thugs not breach his doors. Warned the guy twice, apparently he went in and the two started struggling then two gunshots went off. When it was over 22 year old black man was shot and rushed to hospital where he died. Bar owner is a former Marine and has shown strong support for Trump in his past opinions and statements. See where this is going to go nationally? I do.

Calling a thug a thug. Dead man’s father is singing his praises and talking up how great the 22 year old was as a son and a father, apparently he has children as well. Why is he doing what he’s doing. Law of probability caught up with him.

You new somewhere merchants weren’t going to rely on feckless law enforcement policies to protect them and their businesses. Shooter is in police custody with no charging document at this time.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Don’t you find it a bit ironic that in the recent past, many places were trying to outlaw face coverings at such gatherings ????

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Don’t you find it a bit ironic that in the recent past, many places were trying to outlaw face coverings at such gatherings ????

It's not lost on me. Also not lost is the democrat leaders PROVIDING masks for the "protesters."

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
They quit being protesters when they threw the first rock/bottle and broke the first window.

They became rioters and looters and should be treated as such.

And for the folks who say it's just stuff so no one should be hurt or shot all i have to say you are part of the problem.

These actions should be taken by the head of said cities and if they don't stop it or can't/won't stop it then the state should get involved.

With the idea that these type of things will not be tolerated.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“Castle Doctrine and/or Stand Your Ground” is generally why the violent people show up when the stores are closed.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I don`t have any rubber bullets,but I do own a track hoe that can dig down to 17 feet.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The Sheriff's Dept will go rough on them here,...and nobody will say schitt about it, either.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Huntz
I don`t have any rubber bullets,but I do own a track hoe that can dig down to 17 feet.

LOL. For mass grave digging?

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
The town of 25,000 people where I grew up in IL got hit last night. This isn't a suburb of Chicago, and it's in a deep red county. Hundreds of people showed up. My dad's office window got shattered as did a lot of other windows. Rubber bullets and tear gas deployed.

There were 20 protesters yesterday in downtown Hartford, WI. This is in the reddest county in the state.

This is being financed and organized internationally. It's going on in Europe. It's going on in my little hometown.

Don't think it's not coming to your doorstep unless you live way out in the country.

I'm 7 miles from a one-stoplight town.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Antifa has been organizing and waiting for this moment.

I believe the vast majority are well meaning people protesting. It just takes a handful of Antifa to make it look like a full blown riot. And of course some people get sucked onto it to.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's funny to think about something like that happening out here. (It won't)

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'm 15 miles from town. There's a lot of places on my 90 acres to dig a hole, and I've got two tractors and a bunch of implements that turn soil very nicely.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I’m hoping it does...

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I live right outside of Austin in Cedar Park and nothing is going on here. I turned on Fox news at 10:00 PM Sunday night just to see the local weather forecast and instead they were showing the riots at the police station on IH 35. The rioters weapon of choice was water bottles and there was pallets of water bottles underneath the IH 35 overpass. I didn't see anybody get arrested during the time I watched. When the rioters blocked IH 35 the next day I didn't see anybody get arrested. I lived in Austin from 1956-2001 and saw the police stand down many times because they were ordered to by the Democrat Mayor and Democrat police chief.

I tried to comment on the Fox YouTube channel a little while ago about how the Democrats are saying the riots and looting are Trump's fault and HE should stop it. My comment was that the rioters and looters are breaking local laws in these Democrat run cities and that the police are being told to stand down like they always are in these cities (remember Baltimore). The only time Trump needs to get involved is when they break Federal laws. When I tried to post my comment (someone had posted a comment just 6 minutes earlier) I got a message that comments were closed. It may have been because I said that arson is the same as attempted murder and the cops should be shooing the arsonists instead of arresting them. The cops aren't even arresting them though.

Last edited by victoro; 06/01/20.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
They started up in my home town yesterday. The cops immediately blocked the five interstate exists in to town. They now the most of the players were from Chicago.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1lesfox, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 53 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.