Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Wonder if someone said he tried to pass a fake 20 dollar bill

https://leakreality.com/video/2626/...-accused-arrested-then-[bleep]-hits-the-fan

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
If he talked to me like that he would be riding downtown, ID or not. What an unprofessional POS. The title should be "Affirmative Action FBI Agent acting like ghetto trash".

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
That guy is an idiot and wanted to put on a show. My 13yo daughter is less dramatic.

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
He did expose them for what they really are and he did a good job of it

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bowfisher
If he talked to me like that he would be riding downtown, ID or not. What an unprofessional POS. The title should be "Affirmative Action FBI Agent acting like ghetto trash".

I bet you'd be super calm and collected when u just got told they saw u committing a crime and manhandled you while cuffing you. When you were minding your own business. He used less curse words than I would have. Doesn't matter if that guy was black, blue, green, purple, or white. Those cops were scumbags and shouldnt be cops. They straight up made up [bleep] to arrest him. Also f ucking dumb to boot doing it while being filmed.

Last edited by k20350; 06/01/20.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Undercover?

Well he blew that.

If not an operation right there,
then putting his arrogant face on YouTube.

I hope that was fake.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 700LH

Yes sir.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by bowfisher

For what would he be riding downtown for? Thats the whole point of most of this LMAO.... i take the previous dumbass post of the day award back from the previous winner... your now the recipient..

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
"When a wise man argues with a fool, it's hard to tell which is which". I wouldn't trust any of those people in an outhouse with a muzzle on- - - - -the local yokels or the Freakin' Bungling Idiot agent! Pizz on all of them! Nobody won that d ick measuring contest!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
When I was a kid we were taught that "two wrongs don't make a right".

However legitimate the guy's beef may have been, his mouthy lack of cool was hardly professional. Among other qualities, a professional LEO has to be able keep his emotions under control. Hard to believe this guy was FBI.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
What is missing is what happened prior to where the video starts, which would likely add a lot of context.

Without that, it is hard to judge either side. The uniformed cops might be in the wrong. The plain clothed FBI agent might have created the situation by not informing them who he actually was. Too little info, and likely the video was designed to paint a one sided picture that the editor wants.

Edit to add, the FBI agent's language and conduct is not even close to remotely professional, and if I was his supervisor, I would be having a discussion with him.

I have had guns pointed at me because uniformed guys thought I was a bad guy. I complied and got on the ground. It got settled and everyone got back to work. That guy was needs to get over himself.

Last edited by Mackay_Sagebrush; 06/01/20.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
What is missing is what happened prior to where the video starts, which would likely add a lot of context.

Without that, it is hard to judge either side. The uniformed cops might be in the wrong. The plain clothed FBI agent might have created the situation by not informing them who he actually was. Too little info, and likely the video was designed to paint a one sided picture that the editor wants.

But 700H would never post anything true regarding police and firefighters. He has a deep seated hatred of these groups because deep down in his soul he knows he's a weak sniveling untrustworthy coward and could never risk his life to help fellow man. and hes no different than the ANTIFA looters burning up police stations, small businesses.

Last edited by ribka; 06/01/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paul39
When I was a kid we were taught that "two wrongs don't make a right".

However legitimate the guy's beef may have been, his mouthy lack of cool was hardly professional. Among other qualities, a professional LEO has to be able keep his emotions under control. Hard to believe this guy was FBI.

Paul

Did anyone count the number of mo fuggers he used ???

Typical negro FBI or not !!!!!!!!!!!!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I can think of two cultures that cannot speak a complete sentence without saying MF at least once.

One is Russian.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

He did do that, he played them like a cheap fiddle! That being said he needs to get his own schit together, I understand him being pissed but his training sorely let hi down this day.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

But 700H would never post anything true regarding police and firefighters. He has a deep seated hatred of these groups because deep down in his soul he knows he's a weak sniveling untrustworthy coward and could never risk his life to help fellow man. and hes no different than the ANTIFA looters burning up police stations, small businesses.
Sadly
You poor sap, I do loath creatures such as you but hold Mack and those like him in the highest regard

You undoubtedly would make an excellent representative of the cops in that video

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Year old video of a man that matched description of a suspect cops were looking for. Debunked.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Edit to add, the FBI agent's language and conduct is not even close to remotely professional, and if I was his supervisor, I would be having a discussion with him.

I have had guns pointed at me because uniformed guys thought I was a bad guy. I complied and got on the ground. It got settled and everyone got back to work. That guy was needs to get over himself.

I don't know anything about this video. I never saw the negro man IDed as FBI.

But if he was truly UC FBI hunting rogue cops. He played the part perfectly.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka

Sadly
You poor sap, I do loath creatures such as you but hold Mack and those like him in the highest regard

You undoubtedly would make an excellent representative of the cops in that video

just a coward posting lies. A guy like you served in my unit in Iraq. He was constantly complaining US soldiers were unlawful occupiers on his social media after he converted to Islam. When the gun fire or mortars, rockets started dropping in he was usually hiding somewhere. I saw him once after a mortar exploded near compound and he was crying and shaking instead of trying to located help the wounded civilians. Thank God he was processed out.

Your ridiculous posting reminds of the way he used to complain and post schit from unreliable web sites attacking and criticizing the military.. He was a weak link like you

Keep up your lies and attacks

Last edited by ribka; 06/01/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Ive lost 7 friends over the years who shot and killed in the duty that's not counting the friends who died in 911 going into the building to rescue people.

My last friend was shot and killed by a member of the Mexican cartel in a shootout. Great guy, great cop and father and husband

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/de...involved-shooting-in-kittitas/932160463/

Ill send you his wife's contact info ( I still keep in contact with her). You can tell her that her husband was a dishonest pos cop. Id love to see her kick your sorry assss.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, Akhutr, Anaconda, BallisticBRYAN, 12 invisible), 1,573 guests, and 833 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,207
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.