Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Ain't likely to happen again tho , at least not until I can get to Thailand smile

Have you ever been to Thailand?

No but I've seen it on the innernet wink

Pataya Beach, and lord hope she's a woman.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I don't think you'd do very well there.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Mostly a point of humor for me, if I actually went to Thailand it would be to DO something, either work or travel. Women come and go. I'll meet one or I won't. Can't imagine much more pathetic than being an old guy paying for sex.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Old guys are exactly the sort that should be paying for it.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Mostly a point of humor for me, if I actually went to Thailand it would be to DO something, either work or travel. Women come and go. I'll meet one or I won't. Can't imagine much more pathetic than being an old guy paying for sex.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Being an old guy paying for sex from chix w/ dix in Thailand??

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by kingston
Humans are designed to thrive. It's what we do. It's time the black community ceases to be the principle fuel for an industry of special interests masquerading as a progressive political movement. I still believe that people are born good and equal, with a destiny to be free.

How can you deprive such noble industries like the Prison industry...or the Judicial industry....of much needed grist?

Oh, the Welfare and Entitlement industries as well.

Central to any argument for a publicly funded mass transit project is getting people to jobs. With the decline of American cities in the last quarter of the 20th Century, there was an opportunity to bring jobs back in town to people. However, as cities were reborn and sought out by boomers and millennials, they became gentrified. Part of that process pushed lower income residents, light and heavy industry, and industrial infrastructure (like freight rail lines) out. Lower skilled jobs were shipped overseas. The resulting service economy produced lots of jobs, but they were spread out and often located in zip codes where workers couldn’t afford to live.

Here we are again with the opportunity to bring jobs to back the US and back to floundering urban areas, will we do it?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I have a theory that if you could maintain good job opportunities near any ghetto or slum you would see criminal activity diminish.

This has been proven with even the filthiest of races such as Greeks, Italians, Irish, and Cubans.

Black Americans do have one convincing piece of the “we are different” argument however. Segregation continued for a long, long time in the southern portion of the US.

You belong in the Peace Corps.

No worries B, you sit safely at home and post spite, you don't actually DO anything.

I do what I want these days,.....because I never let a woman crash me financially then fly the coup.

Isn't your wife the breadwinner in your relationship?
I thought you'd posted something along those lines before?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I think I would do friggin' awesome anywhere cool

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The late Alan Watts thought that prostitutes should be accorded the same respect as nurses and other medical professionals. I think he had a point.

But my strategy has been begging for charity rather than hiring professionals.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jackmountain

With all due respect, I think you're both smoking crack.
I just met an 18 year old Uruguayan that's been in country
2 1/2 years, didn't speak ANY English before then, that is graduating high school this week, speaks fluent English and is attending college in the fall, that's working 60 hrs a week as a small engine mechanic for a relative's business.

If you don't think there's ample opportunity for ANYONE seeking it in this country, your delusional.

I believe this is the first time I agree with you on something.

(Kinda making me self-check my stance, honestly)

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
It's a complex problem, therefor, there's no simple solution.

Back in the Obama years after the economy tanked, they extended unemployment to 99 weeks (2 years). Whenever I would go to hire a new guy, I'd go through the resumes of applicants. We have a question on our application that asks if they are currently working, and if not, how long have they been out of work. I'd get people who were still working, but wanted to change jobs or make more money. I'd get people that were out of work for a week or two. Then I'd get the guys that said they've been out of work for 2 years. They were at the bottom of the heap and never got the job I was offering. It told me three things. First, that they're a lazy piece of crap, they have no work ethic, and they've been milking the system as long as they could. Second, that since they haven't worked in two years and they're out of practice. Third, that they're stupid and they waited until their unemployment ran out before they started looking for a job. I don't have room for stupid people.

That's exactly the experience I had in my business.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by duck911

2 1/2 years, didn't speak ANY English before then, that is graduating high school this week, speaks fluent English and is attending college in the fall, that's working 60 hrs a week as a small engine mechanic for a relative's business.

If you don't think there's ample opportunity for ANYONE seeking it in this country, your delusional.

That's hopeful. Maybe you aren't completely retarded?

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

It sounds good
How do we implement it? Why hasn’t it happened yet?

Pass a bill.

Make your campaign sound better than the opponents.

The start of that would be getting people to understand that "Your type is never going to be successful like white people, so you have to live like this" is in fact, a hate filled view and not compassionate at all.

Politicians are scared schit less to approach this. I’m no politician. I’d definitely support a general plan to accomplish this however.

I think electing different senators and representatives is a lot more feasible than "send them all back to Africa" and "the war is coming."

The question then is, are there still enough people who would vote for candidates who supported taking these measures, and are there enough of the right people to vote for? It's what needs to happen, but I'm doubtful at this point that there's enough right minded people left make that happen. In the USA, I think maybe. Up here, no way. Before the Covid, I was a bit more optimistic about my fellow man up here, but upon closer observation she looks pretty bleak.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

The late Alan Watts thought that prostitutes should be accorded the same respect as nurses and other medical professionals. I think he had a point.

But my strategy has been begging for charity rather than hiring professionals.

I guess thrift is a virtue too.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think I would do friggin' awesome anywhere cool

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I grew up in England in a strata of society where lots of people were on "the Dole" as a way of life, same problems, and everybody was White.

I had a similar experience. I recently got back in touch with most of my grade school classmates. One lady used to beat me for high score, academically, mostof the time.

Fast forward 38 years, and she’s been on the public teat all her life, like her parents and grandparents. Blue eyed blonde, in case you are wondering. And that’s in a country with darn decent education, mostly fully paid. My daughter paid about $2,500 tuition per year to get her Master’s, for example.

Opportunity is not the problem. Culture and personal beliefs are the problem.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by duck911

That's hopeful. Maybe you aren't completely retarded?

What's your and the Duck's proposal?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

It sounds good
How do we implement it? Why hasn’t it happened yet?

Pass a bill.

Make your campaign sound better than the opponents.

The start of that would be getting people to understand that "Your type is never going to be successful like white people, so you have to live like this" is in fact, a hate filled view and not compassionate at all.

Politicians are scared schit less to approach this. I’m no politician. I’d definitely support a general plan to accomplish this however.

I think electing different senators and representatives is a lot more feasible than "send them all back to Africa" and "the war is coming."

No doubt. We need a bunch of new reps in office anyhow.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Can't imagine much more pathetic than being an old guy paying for sex.

now you're making me feel bad about myself

My diploma is a DD214
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,931 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,487
Posts18,452,019
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.